Tré Cool Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
Mary'sX ChemicalX Romance
King For A Couple Of Days
Mary'sX ChemicalX Romance
July 9th, 2006 at 02:54pm
Snoodles:
I had a dream the other day that I was taken hostage in this random house. So I was on my own in this room on a mattress and Tré randomly appears. It turns out he's on my side but we end up "doing stuff" instead of escaping. And then I woke up!
Laughing very dirrty and tre-ish
Kookie1099
Idiot
Kookie1099
July 9th, 2006 at 06:15pm
Ha ha ha zomg this is scary I was like crying on ma bed like usuall ugh. then like I heard someone knock on the door and Im like "GO AWAY or tell me who u R" and the voice didnt sound like moms it was tres he was all "ITS THE PAPER BOY/ PIZZA MAN" and Im like ugh smart arse. so then I opene the door and tre like punceses on me and Imm alll argghhhh and like mom comes in and its like mean girls shes all "WOULD U LIKE SOME COOKIES, ANYTHING? A CONdom?" and Im all lmfao!
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
July 10th, 2006 at 07:12am
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
I dreamt I slow danced with Tre at my wedding. And it turned out I married him, even though I don't remember anything before that. We slow danced to "Stairway to Heaven."

Weird.

those are the worst kind of dreams for me....i always wake up crying...

me too Sad when you realize its just a dream
TrEsXBiAtChX12
King For A Couple Of Days
TrEsXBiAtChX12
July 10th, 2006 at 07:48am
last night i dremt tre and i were kinky sex like bondage whips and gags and then when I am just whipping him my mom comes into the room and screams NIKKI WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING? I screamed and I woke up screaming and there was my mom and she was like nikki honey r u ok i am like i just had a dream u came into me and tre having sex and she is like ugh! nikki tooo much info then i was like u told me to talk to u about these things hahahaha i am listening to dls now!!!!
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
July 11th, 2006 at 08:15am
TrEsXBiAtChX12:
last night i dremt tre and i were kinky sex like bondage whips and gags and then when I am just whipping him my mom comes into the room and screams NIKKI WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING? I screamed and I woke up screaming and there was my mom and she was like nikki honey r u ok i am like i just had a dream u came into me and tre having sex and she is like ugh! nikki tooo much info then i was like u told me to talk to u about these things hahahaha i am listening to dls now!!!!

lmfao
.Hitchin' A Ride.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
.Hitchin' A Ride.
July 12th, 2006 at 08:36am
omg, i actually had a dream about my sexy Tre Cool baby last night! i went up to him and met him then somehow he ended up at my house with him showing me around, we had a conversation and we sat in ma music room n he started playing my guitar while eating bubble gum and he sed "the bubble gum makes the guy look better hey?" lol! i didnt want to wake up.. Sad it was strange but i loved it.
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade
Board Parasite
July 12th, 2006 at 11:37am
i had a dream of Tre last night...first time in a long time.

i was at Starbucks, sitting at a table. and he came over to the other chair and said "is this seat taken", and at the time i didnt think "omg Tre Cool!" all i thought was dang! who is this hot guy. and we talked and watever....thats about all i can remember. i know it was Tre, but in my dream i didnt know. which sucks...lol
.Hitchin' A Ride.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
.Hitchin' A Ride.
July 12th, 2006 at 09:22pm
lol
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
July 12th, 2006 at 11:44pm
I had one in which I talked to Tre...that's all I remember.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 13th, 2006 at 09:38am
ok last night i had a weird dream i was at Milton Keynes but it was different people we standing in blocks Confused Billie wasnt the one who was singing though it was my dad (he pwns) and Billie was sanding beside me on the side of the stage and we were both watching Tré and he has his hand round my waist, then all of a sudden i am running to the sntre of the stage and hugging my dad because he mentions my name, next think i know i am walking up to the drum platform and i am sitting on Tré's knee and he had a hond of my hads and we are drumming together, then the show ended and we were on the side of the stage with Billie and Tré grabbed Billies hand and pulled him towards him and they kissed and then i was kissing one of the and i am not sure which on, then i woke up......willing myself to get back to sleep!!!!! lol it was a weird dream alot of other stuff happend which might be a little to explicit for this thread lol
Board Parasite
July 13th, 2006 at 12:53pm
greendayjunkie:
ok last night i had a weird dream i was at Milton Keynes but it was different people we standing in blocks Confused Billie wasnt the one who was singing though it was my dad (he pwns) and Billie was sanding beside me on the side of the stage and we were both watching Tré and he has his hand round my waist, then all of a sudden i am running to the sntre of the stage and hugging my dad because he mentions my name, next think i know i am walking up to the drum platform and i am sitting on Tré's knee and he had a hond of my hads and we are drumming together, then the show ended and we were on the side of the stage with Billie and Tré grabbed Billies hand and pulled him towards him and they kissed and then i was kissing one of the and i am not sure which on, then i woke up......willing myself to get back to sleep!!!!! lol it was a weird dream alot of other stuff happend which might be a little to explicit for this thread lol

gahhhh hot!!!

lmfao dont tell Jay...

too bad we cant go explicit Cool meh oh wellz...
.Hitchin' A Ride.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
.Hitchin' A Ride.
July 13th, 2006 at 10:13pm
aw sounds like a good dream then...yet again how can any dream with tha Green Day boyz in it be bad? lol i tried to fall back asleep 2 but it didnt work Sad
billiesmyman
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billiesmyman
July 18th, 2006 at 04:37am
I had this dream about Tre and it was kinda weird....I was dating Tre, but cheating on him with Billie! And I can't say the rest....It's kinda dirty....I have this dream every single night. I have for about a couple of weeks.But every night it's a little bit different. I don't know I thought it was kinda weird.
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 02:25pm
I was behind this baracade at some concert, it was before the show and I was the only there besides crew still setting up. And as I sat there watching, I sighted Tre, examining the marvel of his band's stage. I got excited.

"Tre!" I shouted.

He turned to look at me briefly and to begin with it looked like he wasn't sure what to make of me. Why I was there when the stadium was closed. He had a grin that eventually faded to a smile and I extended my arms over the baracade and began to cry.

"Tre, please come here!" I cried.

He continued to smile and he slowly made his way over me and took both my hands in his. He took me into an embrace and we hugged over the baracade.

"Don't cry..." he whispered in my ear.

I stopped and all of a sudden the stadium was full of people and they were all cheering at us. Embarassed

He's great at giving comforting hugs. Very Happy Sad
Board Parasite
July 19th, 2006 at 02:33pm
HavingAGreenDay:
I was behind this baracade at some concert, it was before the show and I was the only there besides crew still setting up. And as I sat there watching, I sighted Tre, examining the marvel of his band's stage. I got excited.

"Tre!" I shouted.

He turned to look at me briefly and to begin with it looked like he wasn't sure what to make of me. Why I was there when the stadium was closed. He had a grin that eventually faded to a smile and I extended my arms over the baracade and began to cry.

He continued to smile and he slowly made his way over me and took both my hands in his. He took me into an embrace and we hugged over the baracade.

I stopped and all of a sudden the stadium was full of people and they were all cheering at us. Embarassed

aww thats sucha sweet dream, Rose. yet so sad Sad i dont like having dreams like that cuz i always cry when i wake up.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 02:55pm
HavingAGreenDay:

"Tre!" I shouted.

aww thats sucha sweet dream, Rose. yet so sad Sad i dont like having dreams like that cuz i always cry when i wake up.
Yeah, me too. Sad
Board Parasite
July 19th, 2006 at 03:21pm
HavingAGreenDay:
HavingAGreenDay:

"Tre!" I shouted.

Yeah, me too. Sad

-hugs- maybe one day dear Wink maybe one day........
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 04:29pm
HavingAGreenDay:
HavingAGreenDay:

"Tre!" I shouted.

Yeah, me too. Sad

-hugs- maybe one day dear Wink maybe one day........
Maybe... Smile
Kenskeet
Jackass
Kenskeet

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 10:16pm
i once had a dream we were on the surreal life together

i had one the other night. it was really weird. i dreamed i was driving in the car w/ my Aunt, Uncle, and cousin, and my aunt saw this hotel and was like "that's like the kind of hotel Rockstars stay in" and of course, my first thought was GREEN DAY. so we go in and the girl at the front desk immediately gives me her job so we can work in shifts. i get behind the desk and she runs off to Tre's room. when she comes out Tre motions for me to come in his room.Of course i go, and me and the girl get into a big argument over who he likes better when i come out. she was like, "I go first! he likes me best!" and i was like "no, i go seecond cuz he's obviously not getting what he wants from you!" i woke up after that. it was weird.
Board Parasite
July 19th, 2006 at 10:28pm
i_love_margaritas007:
i once had a dream we were on the surreal life together

i had one the other night. it was really weird. i dreamed i was driving in the car w/ my Aunt, Uncle, and cousin, and my aunt saw this hotel and was like "that's like the kind of hotel Rockstars stay in" and of course, my first thought was GREEN DAY. so we go in and the girl at the front desk immediately gives me her job so we can work in shifts. i get behind the desk and she runs off to Tre's room. when she comes out Tre motions for me to come in his room.Of course i go, and me and the girl get into a big argument over who he likes better when i come out. she was like, "I go first! he likes me best!" and i was like "no, i go seecond cuz he's obviously not getting what he wants from you!" i woke up after that. it was weird.

haha xD awesome dream! i always wondered what Tre on the Surreal Life would be like.
Register