Tré Cool Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade
Board Parasite
June 2nd, 2006 at 01:19pm
ok.......

i had a dream last night that Tre and i were talking on myspace...but it was like really him and not some fake poser dude...it was cool. lol
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
Addict
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
June 2nd, 2006 at 02:43pm
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
ok.......

i had a dream last night that Tre and i were talking on myspace...but it was like really him and not some fake poser dude...it was cool. lol

Aww. Laughing
I had a similar one once.
We were talking on IM.
He was all, cybersexsexexxxish. Razz It made me happyy. Haha. Then I was telling him about my cat?
Hm.
Board Parasite
June 2nd, 2006 at 04:01pm
Green Days awesome llama:
ok.......

Aww. Laughing
We were talking on IM.
He was all, cybersexsexexxxish. Razz It made me happyy. Haha. Then I was telling him about my cat?
Hm.

gahhh that would be the ultimate dream to cyber with him Shocked he seems like he would be good at it...
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
Addict
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
June 2nd, 2006 at 05:33pm
Green Days awesome llama:
ok.......

Aww. Laughing
We were talking on IM.
Hm.

gahhh that would be the ultimate dream to cyber with him Shocked he seems like he would be good at it...

YES! Ack, that would be amazingly entertaing.
ave
Geek
ave
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:29pm
I remember reading somewhere.. I think it could have been on here.. that if you ate cheese right before bed then you would dream about green day/tre. I was eating cheese before I went to bed for a month.

It worked Shocked
Board Parasite
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:43pm
ava0893:
I remember reading somewhere.. I think it could have been on here.. that if you ate cheese right before bed then you would dream about green day/tre. I was eating cheese before I went to bed for a month.

It worked Shocked

Shocked what were ur dreams like?
Too Much Eyeliner
Jackass
Too Much Eyeliner

Mibba
June 3rd, 2006 at 11:41am
ava0893:

It worked Shocked

Probaly the best ever!!!!! Drool
ave
Geek
ave
June 3rd, 2006 at 01:14pm
.Authority.:
ava0893:

It worked Shocked

Haha, yeah pretty much. I cant really remember them but I know they all had something to do with cheese and they were all.. inappropriate Wink

Last night I had a dream that me and my mom were driving around and all the sudden shes like "LETS GO GET ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPACHINOS!" lmfao
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 3rd, 2006 at 01:16pm
Ooh Oooh! in the Dream I had where Billie took over the world I got to sit and eat ice cream with Tre! lmfao lmfao lmfao
How random is that?
Board Parasite
June 3rd, 2006 at 01:18pm
ava0893:
.Authority.:
ava0893:

It worked Shocked

Haha, yeah pretty much. I cant really remember them but I know they all had something to do with cheese and they were all.. inappropriate Wink

Last night I had a dream that me and my mom were driving around and all the sudden shes like "LETS GO GET ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPACHINOS!" lmfao

Laughing

and they all had something to do with cheese? hmm....i guess that applies to alot of things when it comes to Tre Dno Shifty
Board Parasite
June 3rd, 2006 at 01:18pm
Angel Of My Dreams:
Ooh Oooh! in the Dream I had where Billie took over the world I got to sit and eat ice cream with Tre! lmfao lmfao lmfao
How random is that?

Shocked weird...at the end of one of the dreams i had...Tre said "ok now lets go get ice cream!"

hmmm Cool
ave
Geek
ave
June 3rd, 2006 at 01:23pm
Shocked weird...at the end of one of the dreams i had...Tre said "ok now lets go get ice cream!"

hmmm Cool

Haha.. why is it that almost all dreams that involve Tre include food?

maybe everyone has a secret desire to eat him Shocked
Board Parasite
June 3rd, 2006 at 01:27pm
ava0893:

hmmm Cool

Haha.. why is it that almost all dreams that involve Tre include food?

maybe everyone has a secret desire to eat him Shocked

lmfao ive noticed that! Shocked

Surprised well it would make sense concidering he looks so yummy.
i bet he's good Embarassed

most of my dreams involve licking food off of him...usually something sweet. Drool
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 3rd, 2006 at 01:31pm
Angel Of My Dreams:
How random is that?

hmmm Cool
Yeah it was totally random!
Here's Billie taking over the world and Tre and I are sitting there eating Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream talking about his dog....Eh
Board Parasite
June 3rd, 2006 at 01:32pm
Angel Of My Dreams:
Angel Of My Dreams:
How random is that?

hmmm Cool
Here's Billie taking over the world and Tre and I are sitting there eating Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream talking about his dog....Eh

Laughing so how did this dream end?
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 3rd, 2006 at 01:38pm
Angel Of My Dreams:
Angel Of My Dreams:
How random is that?

hmmm Cool

Haha the last thing I remember is Mike walking in asking where the coffee was and Tre points him to where the coffee is...then i woke up. Eh
It was weird as hell.
Board Parasite
June 3rd, 2006 at 01:39pm
Angel Of My Dreams:
Angel Of My Dreams:
Angel Of My Dreams:
How random is that?

hmmm Cool

Haha the last thing I remember is Mike walking in asking where the coffee was and Tre points him to where the coffee is...then i woke up. Eh
It was weird as hell.

usually most of my dreams are weird like that.
but if they have green day in them (in my case Tre) then they are worth having no matter what they are like Cool
Tre's-Cheech-Straw
Geek
Tre's-Cheech-Straw
June 3rd, 2006 at 02:39pm
Here I go... I have sooo many, but this is in the top 3 of 'WTF was that all about'...

I'm in a marquee at a ball or something, sitting with Richard Branson (I know I'm strange) and we're watching a bongo player who's bongo is atop a stack of baked bean cans. Tom Jones is singing and Tre is next to him as a back-up singer. He keeps making eyes at me (Tre - not Tom) and then he comes over to me and says he is the raffle prize and I've won. Laughing

They get freakier, but that's the most vivid one I can remember. Geez
Board Parasite
June 3rd, 2006 at 02:47pm
Tre's-Cheech-Straw:
Here I go... I have sooo many, but this is in the top 3 of 'WTF was that all about'...

I'm in a marquee at a ball or something, sitting with Richard Branson (I know I'm strange) and we're watching a bongo player who's bongo is atop a stack of baked bean cans. Tom Jones is singing and Tre is next to him as a back-up singer. He keeps making eyes at me (Tre - not Tom) and then he comes over to me and says he is the raffle prize and I've won. Laughing

They get freakier, but that's the most vivid one I can remember. Geez

oh imagining "winning" Tre Cool i can only imagine what would happen once i got him home Twisted Evil
Tre's-Cheech-Straw
Geek
Tre's-Cheech-Straw
June 3rd, 2006 at 02:57pm
oh imagining "winning" Tre i can only imagine what would happen once i got him home

Well, maybe that will be my dream tonight sigh....
Register