SHOW: Angel/Buffy the Vampire slayer

AuthorMessage
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
February 22nd, 2007 at 12:13pm
Yeah, I cried in the last episode of both..not so much for Anya because I'd already seen a spoiler but when Spike died..that was sad.

And lmao at school on the day of the Angel finale I started crying because I thought Angel would die. They sent me home early XD ..I was really annoyed how open they left the ending though. If he was gonna die I would've preferred to see him die not just have him end going 'personally, I'd like to slay the dragon'
Cheech.
King For A Couple Of Days
Cheech.
February 22nd, 2007 at 01:48pm
Beyond Redemption:
Yeah, I cried in the last episode of both..not so much for Anya because I'd already seen a spoiler but when Spike died..that was sad.

And lmao at school on the day of the Angel finale I started crying because I thought Angel would die. They sent me home early XD ..I was really annoyed how open they left the ending though. If he was gonna die I would've preferred to see him die not just have him end going 'personally, I'd like to slay the dragon'
lmfao I remember being deverstated when i heard it was cancelled... my friend told me in German and i just stared at her.. and was like 'foook off, your kidding right?'

I liked the ending, i know it wasn't the best way to end it, but i thought it was a really good way to finish. ya know with the whole.. angel was born in an alley.. connor was born in an alley.. may as well have the last fight in an alley..
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
February 22nd, 2007 at 02:54pm
I didn't even pick up on the alley bit..wow..you're really smart. *looks at you in awe*

Lol, I'm still hopeful that one day the show will get a new contract or something and Angel will just jump out of somewhere and go "ta-da! I'm not dead!" but that would mean getting a whole new cast seeing as they killed everyone..*mumbles*
Cheech.
Cheech.
February 22nd, 2007 at 03:14pm
lol. Im probabally all wrong about the alley thing. lol

Yeah a new series would be cool, but without fred, wesley, cordie.. how crap would that be!!

Didn't David Boreanaz say he was done with that character and there wasn't a high possibility that he'd ever play it again.. i dunno.

But I am enjoying bones.. so yeah XD OMG ITS ON TONIGHT. Almost forgot lol
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
February 23rd, 2007 at 05:16am
No..I think you're right with the alley thing. 'Symbolism'

Lol I like David Boreanaz in anything he's in. He was my first celebrity crush/obsession so..even though he's in a lot of bad movies I still heart him.

Dammit!! Bones is on at stupid times here and I keep missing it!! *swears*...oh well..they're still showing the episodes that I've already seen when I was living in Australia..
Cheech.
Cheech.
February 23rd, 2007 at 02:29pm
I forgot bones was on. lmfao. I watched it on youtube instead lol

Yeah David My first obsession.. [aside from 'blue']
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
February 24th, 2007 at 09:41am
Beyond Redemption:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

How did she meet them???
apparently there was some buffy music thing and she went to that was in the VIP.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
February 25th, 2007 at 06:44am
Ohhh..

I remember there being some conventions in Melbourne last year and the year before but it was $250 entry and it was just gonna be too hard. I was really upset because James Marsters had come to both and Anthony Stewart Head was there in..2005 I think..

I really don't like SMG though..James and Anthony both said that she would never do conventions which I think is a bit rude seeing as she was Buffy and all..
ree-ee-annan
ree-ee-annan
August 3rd, 2007 at 09:47pm
Buffy is one of my favourite shows of all time.

I loved it!
But, they stopped making video box-sets of it, so I can't complete my collection.
Sucks.

I cried when she died after the whole Glory ordeal.
Spike!
OMGG I loved him so much, when he was crying for Buffy I was all ;_____;

And then when he died!

Anya was also a fave of mine.

Buut I think seasons 1 - 5 were the only decent ones, it all got a bit complex after that.
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
August 5th, 2007 at 10:46pm
xo-Rhiannan;:
Buffy is one of my favourite shows of all time.

I loved it!
But, they stopped making video box-sets of it, so I can't complete my collection.
Sucks.

I cried when she died after the whole Glory ordeal.
Spike!
OMGG I loved him so much, when he was crying for Buffy I was all ;_____;

And then when he died!

Anya was also a fave of mine.

Buut I think seasons 1 - 5 were the only decent ones, it all got a bit complex after that.
I hate how people say it got all complex. T_T
It got alot more depressing but I ended up liking that, I mean i dont know Im "i loved it all" fan. I loved all the seasons I watched o_o 2-7.
Angelic Fruitcake
Angelic Fruitcake
August 6th, 2007 at 01:18pm
Does anyone have that BtVS ps2 game that came out awhile ago......Chaos bleeds?

It's fun, you get to bash vampires with shovels and stuff.
Shifty
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
August 6th, 2007 at 04:14pm
I really wanted that game, I remember seeing it advertised in London.
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
August 6th, 2007 at 08:37pm
On the note of crying, I ended up balling my eyes out when Buffy died in season five for Dawn, I was crying so much I made my mother cry. I remember that episode, I was sitting on the new sofa with a bowl full of super noodles. (Y)
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
August 6th, 2007 at 08:40pm
Angelic Fruitcake:

Shifty
MEEEE... I HAVE ITTTT.

I'm stuck on the Faith level, where you have to go into some guys mansion... he's so hard to beat. ;_; I wish you could save half way through a level. Coolio LOL DID ANYONE HAVE BUFFY FOR THE GBC? That was a neat game. Too cool I finished it as well.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
August 9th, 2007 at 03:59am
Diskoh:
Angelic Fruitcake:

Shifty
MEEEE... I HAVE ITTTT.

I'm stuck on the Faith level, where you have to go into some guys mansion... he's so hard to beat. ;_; I wish you could save half way through a level. Coolio LOL DID ANYONE HAVE BUFFY FOR THE GBC? That was a neat game. Too cool I finished it as well.
I played the game and beat it. Well I only had five days with it cause I rented it so I kinda cheated. But the Faith level was the one I beat by myself the rest I had help O_O It was a good game I actually wanted more levels to be in it :/
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
August 11th, 2007 at 01:18am
robotchicken.:
Diskoh:
Angelic Fruitcake:

Shifty
MEEEE... I HAVE ITTTT.

I played the game and beat it. Well I only had five days with it cause I rented it so I kinda cheated. But the Faith level was the one I beat by myself the rest I had help O_O It was a good game I actually wanted more levels to be in it :/

Lmao come round my house and help me plz. ;__; XDD Tbh I've only tried a few times, I just need to focuse.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
August 12th, 2007 at 01:26am
I know BtVS is not really scary but the characters I found kinda scary were:
1. Angelus [he has his funny moments but sometimes he scares me for some reason O_O]
2. Evil Wllow [not the vampire one lol I loved her though but like when Tara dies and her eyes go red. That moment was....and when she kills Warren O_O_OO]
Yeah those two....and maybe Faith when she showed on Angel after switching bodies with Buffy and she was all crazy and asking Angel to just kill her :/
AND OMG THEY SHOWED MY FAVORITE EPISODE OF BUFFY THE OTHER DAY!! :O:O:O
Fool For Love
Spike: What can I say I was just born bad.
**Switch to a little British man writing poetry in a corner** lmfao lmfao lmfao
And he cries :[.....twice!! Awwwwwww. I can say I was more than surprised to learn who Spike was before....being a vampire :] He was cute, stupid Cecilily! >_<
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
August 12th, 2007 at 09:21pm
My favourite episode is that weird one with all the dreams. Although I haven't seen it for ages so I can't really remember much about it. There's a bloke who keeps offering them cheese though.

That or Once More With Feeling.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
August 14th, 2007 at 04:56am
Peardrops:
My favourite episode is that weird one with all the dreams. Although I haven't seen it for ages so I can't really remember much about it. There's a bloke who keeps offering them cheese though.

That or Once More With Feeling.
Yeah, Restless its called. I loved that one, I like Xander's dream, where he's trying to get to Joyce, Willow and Tara lmfao lmfoa And Spike wants to be a Watcher LOL
I liked all their dreams :] Willows with the play Laughing "Why is there a cowboy in Death Of A Salesman?"
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
August 14th, 2007 at 05:45am
Fizz + Smiley = Spike Mr. Green
Register