Tré's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
November 26th, 2009 at 02:29pm
Boobmeister:
ColetteCool:
We're not judging her. If we were, we would've said, "Ruri looked at me mean. I hate her. She's always so pessimistic. What's her problem?" Which we didn't. Rolling Eyes
letterbomb89:
Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and say I don't really like Ruri

that's judging.

It is judging, and it makes you sounds really jealous of someone you don't actually know, concentrate on your own family and friends Wink.
Kryssi.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kryssi.
November 26th, 2009 at 02:32pm
Boobmeister:
wow, judging someone by a facial expression? well done there.

she must have to deal with fans screaming at tre all the time, i highly doubt she's going to get jealous, after all, she's the one who's with him at the end of the day.

You, from the GDC.... Yeah..

Well, even if someone on the street gave me a filthy look, and it wasn't even justified, yeah, I wouldn't like them either.
What was up with the dirty look? I don't get it, I never will. I never said to Tre when I was onstage, "YO, YOUR GF IS LIKE SO DUMB I HATE HER, BE WIV ME." or any of that bullshit.

Don't tell me that you would take a dislike to someone from someone you didn't even know giving you a dirty look.

Boobmeister:
ColetteCool:
We're not judging her. If we were, we would've said, "Ruri looked at me mean. I hate her. She's always so pessimistic. What's her problem?" Which we didn't. Rolling Eyes
letterbomb89:

that's judging.

If that's all I wrote, that would be judging, but since you deleted the rest of my post giving myself an actual liable reason into disliking her, it wouldn't.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
November 26th, 2009 at 02:35pm
Kryssi.:

Well, even if someone on the street gave me a filthy look, and it wasn't even justified, yeah, I wouldn't like them either.

Don't tell me that you would take a dislike to someone from someone you didn't even know giving you a dirty look.

I wouldn't instantly dislike them, I don't know their intentions, they could just be odd looking...
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
November 26th, 2009 at 02:41pm
Kryssi.:
If that's all I wrote, that would be judging, but since you deleted the rest of my post giving myself an actual liable reason into disliking her, it wouldn't.
Yes, I am on GDC too.

You based your reason for not liking her on her appearance on one day. That's still judging to me. You've not spoken to her before or had any direct contact with her, and you dislike her.

You never know, she could have just been squinting or something, many a time I've done that when I haven't had my glasses on and people have assumed I'm giving them dirty looks.

And i cut down your quote this time as well cause it made a massive pyramid and I don't want to block up the whole page.
Kryssi.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kryssi.
November 26th, 2009 at 02:42pm
Sherlock Holmes:

I wouldn't instantly dislike them, I don't know their intentions, they could just be odd looking...

Ha, that sounds rather bad... when you mentioned 'odd looking'.
Kryssi.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kryssi.
November 26th, 2009 at 03:01pm
It also seems funny to me how you're judging me for not liking her because I got a dirty look from her, need I mention two nights in a fucking row at these shows, as I just remembered her on the friday, too.

You lot are making judgements that she's such a nice and lovely person that will simply be nice to anybody, yeah... that's also judging. Sure, she MAY be a nice person, but I've not seen that with my own eyes, and I don't really care. I don't have anything else to go by those dirty looks as I don't know her, no, and I'm not jealous by they way... why would I be jealous? Need to straighten that fact up right now.

Seems like a lot of you are kissing her ass right now, to be honest. I know why I got banned, and I'm glad that I did. 'Boobmeister' you don't seem that well spoken on the other forum, is your post count got something to do with it? I think so.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
November 26th, 2009 at 03:07pm
Kryssi.:
It also seems funny to me how you're judging me for not liking her because I got a dirty look from her, need I mention two nights in a fucking row at these shows, as I just remembered her on the friday, too.

You lot are making judgements that she's such a nice and lovely person that will simply be nice to anybody, yeah... that's also judging. Sure, she MAY be a nice person, but I've not seen that with my own eyes, and I don't really care. I don't have anything else to go by those dirty looks as I don't know her, no, and I'm not jealous by they way... why would I be jealous? Need to straighten that fact up right now.

Seems like a lot of you are kissing her ass right now, to be honest. I know why I got banned, and I'm glad that I did. 'Boobmeister' you don't seem that well spoken on the other forum, is your post count got something to do with it? I think so.
I have no problem with you whatsoever, I just don't see the point in disliking someone cause of a look, s'all Dno I know nothing about Ruri. She could be a bitch, could be saving dolphins and puppy dogs for all I know. I have no feelings to her except that she has awesome hair and seems to make Tre happy.

I also wanna add that no one said you were jealous, so don't worry about anyone thinking that you are, at least I'm not.

I also don't understand your last point, are you asking why my post count is low over on GDC?
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
November 26th, 2009 at 03:34pm
Wow i think things are getting a bit personal over here.

You really can't judge someone on a look they gave you alone, just like you can't judge them on their photos on a forum either. At the end of the day there is nothing wrong with having respect for someone you don't know. Until you know someone, there is no reason to be anything other than cool about it. I don't like or dislike Ruri, because I don't know her, and at the end of the day that's all I'll take into account.

I'm sure we've all gotten what we think are "dirty looks" from someone only to meet them and find them to be amazing, just as sometimes it's the other way around.
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
November 26th, 2009 at 04:01pm
Killjoy From Detroit:
Wow i think things are getting a bit personal over here.

You really can't judge someone on a look they gave you alone, just like you can't judge them on their photos on a forum either. At the end of the day there is nothing wrong with having respect for someone you don't know. Until you know someone, there is no reason to be anything other than cool about it. I don't like or dislike Ruri, because I don't know her, and at the end of the day that's all I'll take into account.

I'm sure we've all gotten what we think are "dirty looks" from someone only to meet them and find them to be amazing, just as sometimes it's the other way around.

I agree I don't see the point of arguing over it at the end of the day she is Tre's girlfriend and everyone should accept that and leave it be like. None of us really know what she is and maybe we will never know what she is really like
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
November 26th, 2009 at 04:02pm
Irregardless if we dislike or like her, Tre seems happy with her, and I highly doubt he's gonna think otherwise because of what a few fans think of her.
iAmSoBeautiful :3
King For A Couple Of Days

Blog
November 26th, 2009 at 04:54pm
ikw! lol so much drama D=
just going to add, just cause a "drity" look it can mean anything she sould've had a bad day.
Batman.
Batman.
November 26th, 2009 at 06:01pm
Sherlock Holmes:
Boobmeister:
ColetteCool:
letterbomb89:

that's judging.

It is judging, and it makes you sounds really jealous of someone you don't actually know, concentrate on your own family and friends Wink.

Suuure it is. Wink
Batman.
Batman.
November 26th, 2009 at 06:02pm
iAmSoBeautiful :3:
ikw! lol so much drama D=
just going to add, just cause a "drity" look it can mean anything she sould've had a bad day.

That's what I was saying beforehand, Marie. XD

Blog
November 26th, 2009 at 06:15pm
right on right on Cool
Batman.
Batman.
November 26th, 2009 at 06:17pm
XD see, you understand!!
Desiar
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Desiar
November 27th, 2009 at 12:00am
lets move on please.... does anyone know what claudia did as a profession? i heard she was a photographer also, but i don't really buy that for some reason.

http://newimages.fotopic.net/?iid=111fyj&noresize=1&nostamp=1&quality=70
TresFine
TresFine
November 27th, 2009 at 02:21am
Sherlock Holmes:
Boobmeister:
ColetteCool:
letterbomb89:

that's judging.

shes allow to have her thoughts and feelings about it,i do remember all the negative bashing everyone did when they fist found out about brittney and mike
Batman.
Batman.
November 27th, 2009 at 09:03am
Smile Thanks, some people are real idiots.

Anyway, on topic... yeah, I think she was just a photographer.
Desiar
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Desiar
November 27th, 2009 at 09:45pm
but lisea is a photographer, maybe someone just mixed them up.
Desiar
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Desiar
December 5th, 2009 at 02:33am
her curls do look pretty authentic now that i look at it...

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1955/n6232308948893.jpg
Register