Tré's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
February 1st, 2010 at 05:30pm
Can we just stop all of this? It's none of our business as to who he was with last night... if anyone.
Willow
Geek
Willow
February 1st, 2010 at 06:29pm
DaschundPup2007:
Can we just stop all of this? It's none of our business as to who he was with last night... if anyone.

if you're so moral and have no interest in speculating petty gossip then why are you reading on this thread?

i am beginning to think that certain hypocritical people on this board enjoy bitching at people who might speculate certain aspects of the bands personal lives despite the fact that they themselves speculate certain personal things about the band.

it's like you think tre might read what you wrote and thank you for it or something. i'm pretty sure they have better things to do than read what we write on here.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
February 1st, 2010 at 06:40pm
Willow:
DaschundPup2007:

if you're so moral and have no interest in speculating petty gossip then why are you reading on this thread?

i am beginning to think that certain hypocritical people on this board enjoy bitching at people who might speculate certain aspects of the bands personal lives despite the fact that they themselves speculate certain personal things about the band.

it's like you think tre might read what you wrote and thank you for it or something. i'm pretty sure they have better things to do than read what we write on here.

I'm just sick of all the bickering that goes on in this thread. I feel like people are forgetting that it's okay to be single and such. There's nothing wrong with that and every time he shows up at an event without someone on his arm, people start stirring rumours about a breakup or something. It's like they have no truth to base it off of.. and for people to just come out and say that they know for a fact that they broke up without any evidence. How productive is that?

And I was referring to last night, that's all, not his current dating status as a whole.
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
February 2nd, 2010 at 10:28am
Sherlock Holmes:
xxnxx:
I think they just speculating the likelyhood is that they are still together because Tre isn't the type of guy that would just take anyone to award shows and that, he took that one girl to the grammys but for all we know they might have been going out for months or years. At that art of rock they seem pretty happy so im guessing that shes just busy right now, she doesn't have to be with him 24/7 or maybe she has been with him but hasn't gone to award shows. I've seen a picture of Ruri and Ramona together and i'm pretty sure that Tre wouldn't have introduced someone who he thought he wasn't going to be with for too long. I reckon that she will be at the Grammys with him its only just over a week away so wait and see

Do you know them personally??

No i don't know them personally
Desiar
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Desiar
February 2nd, 2010 at 07:55pm
look its a gossip thread mainly, so if your not into it then dont reply to this topic. thats all there is to it.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
February 3rd, 2010 at 02:06pm
xxnxx:
Sherlock Holmes:
xxnxx:
I think they just speculating the likelyhood is that they are still together because Tre isn't the type of guy that would just take anyone to award shows and that, he took that one girl to the grammys but for all we know they might have been going out for months or years. At that art of rock they seem pretty happy so im guessing that shes just busy right now, she doesn't have to be with him 24/7 or maybe she has been with him but hasn't gone to award shows. I've seen a picture of Ruri and Ramona together and i'm pretty sure that Tre wouldn't have introduced someone who he thought he wasn't going to be with for too long. I reckon that she will be at the Grammys with him its only just over a week away so wait and see

Do you know them personally??

No i don't know them personally

I was being sarcastic.
LittleMissRockStar
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
LittleMissRockStar
February 19th, 2010 at 03:00pm
Isn't Tre sexxy
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
February 19th, 2010 at 03:42pm
LittleMissRockStar:
Isn't Tre sexxy

Wrong Thread...
iAmSoBeautiful :3
King For A Couple Of Days

Blog
February 19th, 2010 at 03:58pm
lol.
Desiar
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Desiar
February 19th, 2010 at 10:12pm
Smile
Billie.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billie.
February 22nd, 2010 at 02:56am
all i need to to kow about tre's dating status is that he aint married or engaged (though probly wouldnt matter anyway) seeing as soon as he meets me we'll be the next big couple in rock!! XD
Bailey.
Bailey.
February 24th, 2010 at 10:44pm
No Billie, just no.

Blog
February 24th, 2010 at 11:16pm
lol, no kidding.
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
February 25th, 2010 at 02:04pm
Bailey.:
No Billie, just no.
lmfao
Desiar
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Desiar
February 25th, 2010 at 07:02pm
i dont know why, ive heard that a thousand times, and it still cracks me up... LOL
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
February 25th, 2010 at 08:56pm
Way too much spam going on in this thread....
Bailey.
Bailey.
March 1st, 2010 at 12:47am
Tre Cool is officially single.

Blog
March 1st, 2010 at 08:14am
XD!
xxnxx