January 7th, 2010 at 10:17pm
Ahh, she is 33.
It's on her FB.
Desiar
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Desiar
January 13th, 2010 at 06:12pm
ughh the broke up Sad

i cant see anything on her profile really, did she add you?
Bailey.
King For A Couple Of Days
Bailey.
January 13th, 2010 at 06:28pm
No. She declines any of us Green Day fans. Dont blame her Very Happy
What do you mean they broke up?
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
January 13th, 2010 at 06:41pm
How do you know they broke up?
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 13th, 2010 at 07:00pm
If you think that they broke up just because she hasn't been with him recently, that doesn't mean that they broke up. She probably has a life too. Just sayin'
Bailey.
King For A Couple Of Days
Bailey.
January 13th, 2010 at 10:15pm
Touche'
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
January 14th, 2010 at 06:10am
I don't think Tre and Ruri have broken up, she comes from Japan so she could be over there at the moment seeing family or working or something. Plus Adie hasn't been to some of the award shows recently does that mean her and billie have broken up? no it doesn't. The wives and girlfriends have other things to do and are with Green day whenever they can. The likely hood is that Ruri will be with Tre at the grammys because thats a big award show, just wait and see before jumping to conclusions
Desiar
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Desiar
January 14th, 2010 at 10:30am
i didnt say i derived my comment from them not being seen together publicly... they might get back together anyways.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 14th, 2010 at 04:27pm
Well, why are you saying they broke up? Do you know for a fact or are you just speculating?
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
January 15th, 2010 at 05:27am
I think they just speculating the likelyhood is that they are still together because Tre isn't the type of guy that would just take anyone to award shows and that, he took that one girl to the grammys but for all we know they might have been going out for months or years. At that art of rock they seem pretty happy so im guessing that shes just busy right now, she doesn't have to be with him 24/7 or maybe she has been with him but hasn't gone to award shows. I've seen a picture of Ruri and Ramona together and i'm pretty sure that Tre wouldn't have introduced someone who he thought he wasn't going to be with for too long. I reckon that she will be at the Grammys with him its only just over a week away so wait and see
Desiar
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Desiar
January 15th, 2010 at 12:02pm
lol just forget it... lol
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
January 15th, 2010 at 02:31pm
You can't really post something like that and not expect a barrage of questions/statements. Coolio
Desiar
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Desiar
January 15th, 2010 at 07:58pm
i was just letting you know, think what you like
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 15th, 2010 at 11:32pm
Deshabillage:
i was just letting you know, think what you like

Well, if you're going to say that, you should provide evidence, such as a link or statement that specifies what you're saying. Everyone will jump on it if they don't have proof... that's all I'm saying.
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
January 17th, 2010 at 12:34pm
I'm pretty sure that they are still together they were at the end of November because people have said on here that she had given them funny looks. The guys had like a few weeks off from touring so obviously nobody has seen them together and she may have not wanted to go tto the award shows, maybe she went home like over the christmas period to visit family or to work just wait and see
xxnxx
Geek
xxnxx
January 17th, 2010 at 06:27pm
I found a video of Ruri im not sure if it has been put up here but its of when she worked for mtv
http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.mtvjapan.com/vmaj/2007/videos/image/his07_repo_vjruri.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mtvjapan.com/vmaj/2007/videos/report.html&usg=__oQcO3qsoeyuliZRu1jtMIJqVdYo=&h=78&w=97&sz=31&hl=en&start=23&um=1&tbnid=bm0poPRb2P1qaM:&tbnh=65&tbnw=81&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dvj%2Bruri%2Bmtv%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D20%26um%3D1
Willow
Geek
Willow
January 31st, 2010 at 08:46pm
ruri at (or absent from) the grammys discussion starts in 3...2...1
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
January 31st, 2010 at 10:41pm
She wasn't there, looks like he was with another woman
But it's absolutely none of our business and you'll all be a lot better off if you don't involve yourselves in it Smile
Willow
Geek
Willow
February 1st, 2010 at 02:41pm
Oh, I don't necessarily think he was there with another woman. the girl sitting by him wasn't necessarily with him. she didn't kiss him (that we could see) or scoot down with Adrienne and Britt when the guys were on stage. Maybe Ruri was just at home or something. And really, I doubt he'd have had time to have broken up with Ruri and gotten with a new girl since we last saw them together. With all the touring and stuff, I doubt he'd really have time to romance a new lady.

That's just my opinion though.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
February 1st, 2010 at 04:03pm
xxnxx:
I think they just speculating the likelyhood is that they are still together because Tre isn't the type of guy that would just take anyone to award shows and that, he took that one girl to the grammys but for all we know they might have been going out for months or years. At that art of rock they seem pretty happy so im guessing that shes just busy right now, she doesn't have to be with him 24/7 or maybe she has been with him but hasn't gone to award shows. I've seen a picture of Ruri and Ramona together and i'm pretty sure that Tre wouldn't have introduced someone who he thought he wasn't going to be with for too long. I reckon that she will be at the Grammys with him its only just over a week away so wait and see

Do you know them personally??
Register