Billie Joe Rumors

AuthorMessage
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 6th, 2006 at 12:05pm
what? ther was one in 2002 or something and one from may this year. what plane crash? =\ *is confused*
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
King For A Couple Of Days
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
June 6th, 2006 at 12:09pm
~*~Falling Star~*~:
what? ther was one in 2002 or something and one from may this year. what plane crash? =\ *is confused*

i cant remember but i no it was deffo last year cause i went round to my friends going look what teenies are making up now

im gonna try my hardest to find it cause i know i aint chucked it away
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 6th, 2006 at 12:10pm
maybe its on the internet
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
June 6th, 2006 at 12:11pm
ooooooohhhhhhhh good idea

ill have a look
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
June 6th, 2006 at 12:14pm
ill have another look later cause i cant find owt at the minute and my bro wants the computer
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 6th, 2006 at 12:15pm
k bye bye
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 6th, 2006 at 12:54pm
~*~Falling Star~*~:
k bye bye
This is not a chat thread, don't use it like one or I'll lock it. NO SPAM ANYWHERE other than the chat thread.
Athy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Athy
June 6th, 2006 at 05:42pm
This one isn't exactly a rumor, but shows how such rumors are EASILY circulated throughout the fanbratty community.

So, some teenie magazine published an article about GD merchandise (aren't they all? Sigh. I love to see the boys in print, but still...) and at the end wrote something to the effect of: "What's next? GD feminine hygeine?"

The board EXPLODED. There was SO MUCH debate, it was insane. A good 3/4 of the girls on there were freaking out about how omg!1awsum!!11! that would be, while a few more sensible ones said simply 'ew'. I was dumbfounded. People. This was a JOKE that was made by a TEENIE magazine that all these people really truly believed.

Green Day tampons, indeed.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 07:01pm
Athy:
This one isn't exactly a rumor, but shows how such rumors are EASILY circulated throughout the fanbratty community.

So, some teenie magazine published an article about GD merchandise (aren't they all? Sigh. I love to see the boys in print, but still...) and at the end wrote something to the effect of: "What's next? GD feminine hygeine?"

The board EXPLODED. There was SO MUCH debate, it was insane. A good 3/4 of the girls on there were freaking out about how omg!1awsum!!11! that would be, while a few more sensible ones said simply 'ew'. I was dumbfounded. People. This was a JOKE that was made by a TEENIE magazine that all these people really truly believed.

LOL. Well, first of all, "teenie magazines" are fine. I hate the term.

I know this isn't the place to debate it anyways. But anyone can like Green Day. How they interpret them is their own decision. Just let people like them if they want to. PFFT.

But anyways - I think that is a fine idea XD
Athy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Athy
June 6th, 2006 at 07:44pm
iamkiller:
Athy:
<SNIP>

I know this isn't the place to debate it anyways. But anyone can like Green Day. How they interpret them is their own decision. Just let people like them if they want to. PFFT.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I wasn't trying to imply that you had to be a certain type of person to like Green Day (I'm a freakin' conservative...I would definitely not be on an "approved fan list".) I just get really annoyed with the toothless dreck that gets shoved down the throats of youth these days. I mean, it's fine to read those kind of mags once in a while (and by "those kind" I mean Tiger Beat, J-14, etc.) for your own pleasure, but I find it horribly sad that there is an age group that reads nothing but that and actually considers it comparable to reading a book. </language elitist rant> Embarassed

To be on topic: I find it ridiculously creepy. I mean, I very much do NOT want GD staring out of my bathroom cabinet...that would just be...strange. It would be slightly less disturbing if it was something to do with Adie but, 3 guys with their own brand of tampons? Creepy.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 07:45pm
Athy:
iamkiller:
Athy:
<SNIP>

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I wasn't trying to imply that you had to be a certain type of person to like Green Day (I'm a freakin' conservative...I would definitely not be on an "approved fan list".) I just get really annoyed with the toothless dreck that gets shoved down the throats of youth these days. I mean, it's fine to read those kind of mags once in a while (and by "those kind" I mean Tiger Beat, J-14, etc.) for your own pleasure, but I find it horribly sad that there is an age group that reads nothing but that and actually considers it comparable to reading a book. </language elitist rant> Embarassed

To be on topic: I find it ridiculously creepy. I mean, I very much do NOT want GD staring out of my bathroom cabinet...that would just be...strange. It would be slightly less disturbing if it was something to do with Adie but, 3 guys with their own brand of tampons? Creepy.

Nah, don't worry about it Cool I'd be a hypocrite if I accepted your apology.

I think people have the right to an opinion, be offended and to offend Dno
Athy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Athy
June 6th, 2006 at 07:49pm
"One of the best things about America is you have to right to be wrong. I may be way off, but it doesn't matter, because it's my right to believe it." -My Daddy
TresFine
TresFine
June 7th, 2006 at 07:29pm
PunxPeace&Poprocks:
That he dated Winona Ryder...

could of or could of just banged her a few times
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
June 7th, 2006 at 07:52pm
TresFine:
PunxPeace&Poprocks:

Yeah, or he could have done absolutely nothing at all with her, because he's faithful to his wife like that. Wink

and anyways, think about that for a minute..... Billie and.....Winona.....doing......THINGS....together... Shocked not only is that disgusting, but down right creepy as all hell.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 7th, 2006 at 07:56pm
+Maiku-San+:
TresFine:
PunxPeace&Poprocks:

Yeah, or he could have done absolutely nothing at all with her, because he's faithful to his wife like that. Wink

and anyways, think about that for a minute..... Billie and.....Winona.....doing......THINGS....together... Shocked not only is that disgusting, but down right creepy as all hell.

lmfao *concurs there*!!!!!!
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 7th, 2006 at 08:59pm
TresFine:
PunxPeace&Poprocks:

Oh, real nice Cool

But maybe Dno You never know..
Heather
Idiot
Heather
June 7th, 2006 at 09:01pm
greendayjunkie:
+Maiku-San+:
TresFine:
PunxPeace&Poprocks:

I also agree with that statment lol
Billielover5678297
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billielover5678297
June 7th, 2006 at 11:58pm
Athy:
iamkiller:
Athy:
<SNIP>

I'm not sure of many people who want to shove Green Day up their.... Shocked
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
I_Wanna_B_The_Minority
June 8th, 2006 at 06:45am
Heather:
greendayjunkie:
+Maiku-San+:
TresFine:
PunxPeace&Poprocks:

i also agree Very Happy
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 8th, 2006 at 09:02am
I_wAnNa_B_tHe_MiNoRiTy:
Heather:
greendayjunkie:
+Maiku-San+:
TresFine:
PunxPeace&Poprocks:

i also agree Very Happy
Ditto
Register