I_wAnNa_B_tHe_MiNoRiTy:
Heather:
greendayjunkie:
+Maiku-San+:
TresFine:
PunxPeace&Poprocks:
That he dated Winona Ryder...

could of or could of just banged her a few times

Yeah, or he could have done absolutely nothing at all with her, because he's faithful to his wife like that. Wink

and anyways, think about that for a minute..... Billie and.....Winona.....doing......THINGS....together... Shocked not only is that disgusting, but down right creepy as all hell.

lmfao *concurs there*!!!!!!
I also agree with that statment lol

i also agree Very Happy
Ditto

It's Winona Ryder -she's the biggest groupie out there!
She's done lots of musicians, so if he's photgraphed with her there's a good chance they weren't just discussing music but it's all speculation of course...
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
June 8th, 2006 at 01:49pm
of course it wasn't music they were talking about
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 8th, 2006 at 01:55pm
jaded fashion victim:

She's done lots of musicians, so if he's photgraphed with her there's a good chance they weren't just discussing music but it's all speculation of course...
Just because Winona Ryder is a whore doesnt mean Billie Joe is, he wouldnt cheat on his wife.
TresFine
TresFine
June 9th, 2006 at 12:05pm
I_wAnNa_B_tHe_MiNoRiTy:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
jaded fashion victim:

Just because Winona Ryder is a whore doesnt mean Billie Joe is, he wouldnt cheat on his wife.

i agree

you never know.something happen for there marriage almost broke up and he left for awhile
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 9th, 2006 at 12:09pm
^^ yeah but at the time of that rumour Adie was about to drop Jakob any day, i think it was because he was pictured with her that people jumped to conclusions
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 9th, 2006 at 12:15pm
jaded fashion victim:
iamkiller:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
jaded fashion victim:

LOL. And just because he was in a photo with her doesn't mean they were talking about sex.

AH GIVE HER A BREAK. "The Crucible" didn't interpret her as a whore thatmuch Cool

It's just funny that the only photo of them is one where Billie is making a face like "yikes...what have I gotten myself into." She's beautiful even though she's whacky.

He often makes such 'faces' o_o
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
June 9th, 2006 at 12:41pm
He had his picture taken with Drew Barrymoor too, so he obviously dated her as well.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 9th, 2006 at 12:44pm
dawnie:
He had his picture taken with Drew Barrymoor too, so he obviously dated her as well.

yeah Shocked

Oh, and there was this pic from him and Bono from U2 .. they so fucked!! Rolling Eyes
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 9th, 2006 at 02:36pm
Mackass:
hang on a min. We all tink its fake but wat if it is true haow r we supposed 2 fuckin no? Im probaly over reactin but im fuckin cryin here. Sad

fucking hell yeah your over reacting first because all this didnt happen and second because affairs happen all the fucking time why cry unless its happening to you i mean you dont even know billie n adie
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 9th, 2006 at 03:07pm
Oh my gosh. STFU. EVERYONE.

This is dumb. Give it up. This = the RUMOR THREAD.

Must I transport you to the first post and show you the definition of "RUMOR"?

1. No one needs to be crying, 2. No one needs to be making people feel like shit and 3. No one needs to say anything that they have no proof of. COUGHBILLIEHAVINGANAFFAIR.

So. SHUT. UP. For good.

It's done. Over. OUT. 10-4? Good.
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
June 9th, 2006 at 08:10pm
This has been said a few times but:
His had heaps of Different cancers and his in hospital dying-The most said: Throat.
Heather
Idiot
Heather
June 9th, 2006 at 08:37pm
Wow that "affair" thing sure blew up hey lol jeez people it was like years ago that picture was aken and Billie and Adrienne are still together going on 12 years so relax......Tis a RUMOR thread lol
Cinder24
Geek
Cinder24
June 10th, 2006 at 03:19am
Some dick at school told me that he had nodules on his throat and couldn't sing anymore. It at the beginning of 2005, and he said that their tour had been cancelled.

Apparently he read it in a magazine or something. That was the shittest rumour I heard.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
June 10th, 2006 at 04:49am
Cinder24:
Some dick at school told me that he had nodules on his throat and couldn't sing anymore. It at the beginning of 2005, and he said that their tour had been cancelled.

Apparently he read it in a magazine or something. That was the shittest rumour I heard.
Noodles?
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 10th, 2006 at 05:38am
megaaan:
Well her names is Wynona Rider....translates to Why don't you ride her?

How could the poor man resist?
lmfao!!!!!! nice translation there!!!
[placebo]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
[placebo]
June 10th, 2006 at 09:40am
pearlyfrets:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
This thread is going to cause all hell to break lose

RAWR!!!!! GZA

[points and laughs]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA
LMFAO!! ... halaraious. =]
[placebo]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
[placebo]
June 10th, 2006 at 09:41am
mm well that quote thing fucked up big time. =]
Peter Petrelli
Peter Petrelli
June 10th, 2006 at 09:47am
~*~Falling Star~*~:
Mackass:
hang on a min. We all tink its fake but wat if it is true haow r we supposed 2 fuckin no? Im probaly over reactin but im fuckin cryin here. Sad

fucking hell yeah your over reacting first because all this didnt happen and second because affairs happen all the fucking time why cry unless its happening to you i mean you dont even know billie n adie

Wall

Whoever said that all hell would break loose, they were right.

Rolling Eyes
Athy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Athy
June 10th, 2006 at 10:11am
People. Shocked They are teh weird. As everyone has said, it's a rumor thread about rumors which are, y'know, RUMORS.

Billie, Mike and Tre have teh HAAWTTSEXXORS when they're on tour. (It's only a rumor 'cause it can't be proven! Very Happy )
Cinder24
Geek
Cinder24
June 10th, 2006 at 10:26am
Dead Disco:
Cinder24:

Noodles?

Noodles...on his throat...mmmmm noodles.

But no, nodules. They are like lump things that stop you from being able to sing.

All the singers from all those screamo bands are gonna have em in 10 years.
Register