Billie Joe Rumors

AuthorMessage
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 5th, 2006 at 04:31pm
brokenhalo666:
iamkiller:
RUMOR = TRUTH TURNED AROUND AND MADE WORSE AND INTO LIES.
EXAMPLE: "BETTY HAS MANY GIRLFRIENDS." TO "BETTY HAS MANY GIRLFRIENDS WHOM SHE HAS ORGYS AND SEXES ON OCCASION."
THINK OF IT AS A BIG 'JK'

Ah come on, we all know people talk shit about everyone else.

1. He dated Winona Ryder while he was married (199Cool.
2. He's going solo.
3. He was expelled from two schools.
4. He's a vegetarian
5. He's been with young, teenage, groupies.
6. He was apparently dead in 2002.
7. He's Fink Hand
8. BILLIE'S HAVING ANOTHER BABY!
9. He dated Tre (BUTHEDID)
10. Him and Adrienne are getting divorced (she didn't go to a few award shows, OH NO)
11. Billie was held to gunpoint (still don't know if that's true or not..)
12. Billie kissed Bow Wow at the 2005 VMAs.
13. BJ IS CHEATING ON HIS WIFE ACCORDING TO GERMAN MAGAZINE! Shocked
14. Billie didn't attend his own premiere of "LFDF" because he was hurt.
15. Billie fell into a can of peroxide Dno
16. Billie suffered a panic attack and couldn't attend a show on the American Idiot tour.
17. BJ DIED 5/27/06! He lodged a dildo up his ass.
18. GASP HE'S A TERRORIST!
19. INDECENT EXPOSURE AT A PUBLIC PARK! BJ urinates on his birthday.
20. BJ wrote "Uptight" after attempting to commit suicide.

Rolling Eyes POOR OLD MAN

I have heard that number 16 Was atually true but i dont know wether to believe it
lmao how do people believe them rumours its just funny when in interviews hes actually said things against half of them rumours and yet people sill believe them all though im not sure about 16 the american idiot concert one they could go to was because he shouted his voice horse although i wouldnt be suprised if people believed that because he does have panic attacks 12 he went to kiss him on the CHEAK but Bow Wow moved away 6 safe to say thats not true unless hes kinda a ghost. 17 would be so funny for people who hadnt seen him since then aload of teenies and stuff would be like omg BJs dead omg hes dead i cant believe it
I feel sorry for him caus of these rumours but they dont hear their rumours caus they dont read/listen to their press or anything anyway.
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
June 5th, 2006 at 04:45pm
The panic attack thing could be true, i mean those things are really unpredictable and it takes nothing to bring them on.
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 5th, 2006 at 04:48pm
dawnie:
The panic attack thing could be true, i mean those things are really unpredictable and it takes nothing to bring them on.

Yeah it is believeable very believeable but they announced on the website he shouted his voice horse so he couldnt do the show ... if its the right one im thinking about .... then everyone started thinking he was dying and he was in hospital and stuff which was so annoying
Jesse Lacey
Post Whore
Jesse Lacey

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 05:04pm
I heard he died in 2001 because he gave a bum money and the bum had a gun and shot him. Laughing So he died THREE times. *gasp*
cellophaneice
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
cellophaneice
June 5th, 2006 at 06:12pm
I've heard that about the gun point thing and i've also seen it on a lot of websites. I think it's probably just a rumor that people started to take seriously
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 06:19pm
~*~Falling Star~*~:
dawnie:

Yeah it is believeable very believeable but they announced on the website he shouted his voice horse so he couldnt do the show ... if its the right one im thinking about .... then everyone started thinking he was dying and he was in hospital and stuff which was so annoying

People over-exagerate stuff.
So he had Laryngitis or something, and couldn't sing for a day or two. That doesn't mean he's dying. that means he's sick..that's all. Rolling Eyes
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 06:34pm
OMGSH!_ItsBillie!:
I heard he died in 2001 because he gave a bum money and the bum had a gun and shot him. Laughing So he died THREE times. *gasp*

Gosh...Billie must be immortal Shocked

I think the gun point thing is true, I mean he has admitted that he's terrifyed of guns.
And plus, Why would the guy he GAVE money to shoot him??
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 06:41pm
OMGSH!_ItsBillie!:

Well....the man must be Jesus. Rolling Eyes I mean..he keeps dying and he keeps coming back to life..there's no other explantion Rolling Eyes
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
June 5th, 2006 at 07:31pm
Everyone got freaked out last year because it was announced that Billie Joe had been rushed to hospital, only to surface later on that it was in fact Billy Joel.
Which is still pretty bad for him, but everyone was just glad it wasn't Billie!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 07:33pm
dawnie:
Everyone got freaked out last year because it was announced that Billie Joe had been rushed to hospital, only to surface later on that it was in fact Billy Joel.
Which is still pretty bad for him, but everyone was just glad it wasn't Billie!
Billie did go to the hospital last year for his throat problem.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 5th, 2006 at 07:35pm
HAHA! that "throat problem" was the day after the GD concert I went to...

...I remember everyone freaked that he was going to die, there was a thread and everything
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
June 5th, 2006 at 07:36pm
Yeah but this was a different time, i remember the concert with the messed up voice.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 08:05pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
HAHA! that "throat problem" was the day after the GD concert I went to...

...I remember everyone freaked that he was going to die, there was a thread and everything
Yeah, evidently he had throat cancer, paralyzed vocal chords, had become mute, and someone said he broke his jaw as well. Crazy, Crazy fangirls Rolling Eyes
Jesse Lacey
Post Whore
Jesse Lacey

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 08:17pm
He couldn't play at the show on August 14th. And when they cancelled it I asked the security guard and he said a band member had vocal problems and was taken to the hospital.

But I also heard he chocked on chicken... Dno
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 5th, 2006 at 08:18pm
lmfao

we'll never know only BJ and his "people" will know lol
Heather
Idiot
Heather
June 5th, 2006 at 09:00pm
If i was Billie I would be totally amused by all the rumors lol hell i would probably add to them just for the fun of it lol
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 5th, 2006 at 09:02pm
OMGSH!_ItsBillie!:
He couldn't play at the show on August 14th. And when they cancelled it I asked the security guard and he said a band member had vocal problems and was taken to the hospital.

But I also heard he chocked on chicken... Dno

hahaha i thought that said 'chocked the chicken'
lmfao i burst out laughing
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 5th, 2006 at 09:03pm
lmfao I read what you said and then I was like "Wait...what's she talking about?! It does say that!" and then I stared a bit longer and was like "Shit!!" lmfao
Heather
Idiot
Heather
June 5th, 2006 at 09:06pm
pearlyfrets:
lmfao I read what you said and then I was like "Wait...what's she talking about?! It does say that!" and then I stared a bit longer and was like "Shit!!" lmfao
its ok i did that too lol
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 5th, 2006 at 09:17pm
pearlyfrets:

I was imagining things i shouldnt be Shifty lol
Register