AuthorMessage
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
September 23rd, 2006 at 07:09am
I Am The Milky Bar Kid:
Have_A_Green_Fucking_Day:

He has three.

2. Right Shoulder: You can't see it all very well in this picture, but it's a girl holding a floating heart.

Tré's tattoo is Banksy art. I think it's good, other people think it's "sick" but, they're allowed to think it Smile

i know...its really weird that people think its sick...i really like it... Rolling Eyes
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 23rd, 2006 at 09:25pm
Sumthin Smushi:
I Am The Milky Bar Kid:

He has three.

2. Right Shoulder: You can't see it all very well in this picture, but it's a girl holding a floating heart.

Tré's tattoo is Banksy art. I think it's good, other people think it's "sick" but, they're allowed to think it Smile

i know...its really weird that people think its sick...i really like it... Rolling Eyes

Wait, what do they think is sick? Confused
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
September 23rd, 2006 at 09:44pm

1. An anklet on his right leg. I've seen pictures, but in all of them it just looks like smudge, I can't make it out clearly.
I have an old book with pictures of Green Day's tattoos in it. The anklet has 3 letters inside of it, I can't figure out what it says though. I asked at least 10 people who have no opinion on Green Day they said it looked like it says either Mom or Bob.
Verbatim.
King For A Couple Of Days
Verbatim.
September 24th, 2006 at 10:50am

Wait, what do they think is sick? Confused

Well, if you've seen any of Banksy's other stuff, then it's very politically charged, and a lot of people are highly against it.

Although, the little girl with the balloons isn't exactly any of his sicker ones, I think it's nice, and it's something i'd like to have tattooed on me.

Banksy uses rats quite a lot too.

Just search 'Banksy Art' into google, it'll bring his site up. I'd link it, but it's sunday and I can't be arsed Smile
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
September 27th, 2006 at 12:35pm
I Am The Milky Bar Kid:
Sumthin Smushi:
i juz saw sumtin on this website...

it said that during the time when green day were at a near break-up...tre and billie wud argue cuz tre thought that "welcome to paradise" is a shitty song...thats the first time i hear that...

is that true??

Apparently so, i've read it a load of times. Which rather upset me, as Welcome To Paradise is my favourite Green Day Song Hand

I've never heard that before . . .

What website did you see this at? Who was the source? I (obviously) cannot say whether it is true or not, but just because a lot of sites say something, it doesn't mean it's true. For example, it was all over the net that Billie Joe got Blue as a gift from his dad before he died, when actually his mom bought it for him . . .
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
September 28th, 2006 at 09:45am
wish_i_was_adie:
I Am The Milky Bar Kid:
Sumthin Smushi:

it said that during the time when green day were at a near break-up...tre and billie wud argue cuz tre thought that "welcome to paradise" is a shitty song...thats the first time i hear that...

is that true??

Apparently so, i've read it a load of times. Which rather upset me, as Welcome To Paradise is my favourite Green Day Song Hand

What website did you see this at? Who was the source? I (obviously) cannot say whether it is true or not, but just because a lot of sites say something, it doesn't mean it's true. For example, it was all over the net that Billie Joe got Blue as a gift from his dad before he died, when actually his mom bought it for him . . .

i found in one of those msn group thingys....im not sure wat it's called....its dedicated to tre...had alot of other things i had never heard before...like tre is the godfather of billie's kids...i never heard that one... WTF
LadyLuna
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
LadyLuna
September 28th, 2006 at 04:16pm
Sumthin Smushi:
wish_i_was_adie:
I Am The Milky Bar Kid:
Sumthin Smushi:

is that true??

i found in one of those msn group thingys....im not sure wat it's called....its dedicated to tre...had alot of other things i had never heard before...like tre is the godfather of billie's kids...i never heard that one... WTF

I read the story about Tre calling Welcome To Paradise a shitty song in an article in Kerrang! last year. I've also heard about Tre being the godfather to Billie's kids as well, I think it says it somewhere on GDA.

About Blue being given to Billie by his mother, are you sure? I was almost certain that it was given to him by his dad before he died. It seems to be the one that not only fans stick by, but the media too. I think his sister mentions that he was given the guitar by his dad during Driven/The Rise and Rise Of as well......
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
September 28th, 2006 at 04:23pm
LadyLuna:
About Blue being given to Billie by his mother, are you sure? I was almost certain that it was given to him by his dad before he died. It seems to be the one that not only fans stick by, but the media too. I think his sister mentions that he was given the guitar by his dad during Driven/The Rise and Rise Of as well......
Billie said his mom gave him the guitar in an Idiot Club question-y thing. I know that it's on youtube because that's where I saw it.
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
September 28th, 2006 at 11:25pm
greenday6:
LadyLuna:
Billie said his mom gave him the guitar in an Idiot Club question-y thing. I know that it's on youtube because that's where I saw it.

Yeah, I saw it on the idiot club dealie, straight from Billie Joe's lips
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
September 29th, 2006 at 03:18pm
wish_i_was_adie:
greenday6:
LadyLuna:

Yeah, I saw it on the idiot club dealie, straight from Billie Joe's lips

realy??....i have watched the idiot club thingy....and i cud have sworn that he said it was his dad...and it WAS mentioned in almost every GD site that it was his dad that gave him blue before he died...
i worship billie joe
Falling In Love With The Board
i worship billie joe
September 29th, 2006 at 04:23pm
i laugh at the clown college thats really funny i mean u gotta amit that
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
September 29th, 2006 at 05:55pm
Sumthin Smushi:
realy??....i have watched the idiot club thingy....and i cud have sworn that he said it was his dad...and it WAS mentioned in almost every GD site that it was his dad that gave him blue before he died...
He's said his dad gave it to him in a lot of interviews in the past. But I've heard a few different versions coming from him though. There's one where he said he got it for Christmas when he was 8 years old, and then the more common one where it was one of the last gifts his dad gave him before he died. And the one where his dad bought it used from some guy in a band that he knew, he even dropped the bands name but I can't think of it. So I quit.
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
October 2nd, 2006 at 07:45am
greenday6:
Sumthin Smushi:
He's said his dad gave it to him in a lot of interviews in the past. But I've heard a few different versions coming from him though. There's one where he said he got it for Christmas when he was 8 years old, and then the more common one where it was one of the last gifts his dad gave him before he died. And the one where his dad bought it used from some guy in a band that he knew, he even dropped the bands name but I can't think of it. So I quit.

i guess we'll never know... Rolling Eyes
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
October 3rd, 2006 at 01:29pm
In the Idiot Club from last month, someone asked where Billie Joe really got Blue because there are so many stories floating around.

He said, "Blue was a guitar that my mother got for me. Bought it off a guy named George Kohl (sp?), um and that was it, when I was . . . 11 . . . something like that."

But, then again, we're here to talk about Tre . . .
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
October 3rd, 2006 at 01:54pm

Laughing
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
October 4th, 2006 at 07:58am
TBParade! at the disco:

Laughing

Shocked