Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe

AuthorMessage
Mohawk Motherfucker
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mohawk Motherfucker
August 10th, 2006 at 05:49am
I really want to go. I live in Australia. That sucks... but, when i finnish school me and my friend are going to America for a couple of years so, I'll go then. Very Happy
Screenager
King For A Couple Of Days
Screenager
August 10th, 2006 at 07:39am
not been to the US, but I'd love to go there if I ever manage to get there sometime.
derpina
Falling In Love With The Board
derpina

Mibba Blog
August 10th, 2006 at 11:59am
lmao, i havent gone there yet, my mom wont drive me there cuz Emryville(sp?) is way to far up from where i live
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
August 11th, 2006 at 01:11pm
I havn't, but one of my exfriends (we lost contact sometime ago) went there, and she said that she saw Billie and Adrienne. She didn't have the courage to go talk to him, so she just sat there staring at them.
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
August 12th, 2006 at 05:15pm
wow! see id love for that to happen to me but odds are it wouldnt
DiscoStick!
Idiot
DiscoStick!
August 12th, 2006 at 05:27pm
I went, it's nothing special...really. Just your average greasy restraunt. I think they actually add grease to make it authentic.
But one of the waiter people look like Billie Joe if that's any consilation...but he was called Seth.
GrEeNdAyMuSiC77
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GrEeNdAyMuSiC77
August 29th, 2006 at 08:05pm
no but i wanna go there
B.A.M.F.
Geek
B.A.M.F.
August 30th, 2006 at 03:08pm
My friend, her sister, and I called there before. First my friend called and the dude said "Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe." and then she squealed and hung up the phone. Then I called and all I heard was "Ru-" and then hung up. (I forget why.) And then her sister wanted to call and she did and asked what the special was. That day it was fish and chips. Very Happy
the_rejected_castaway
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the_rejected_castaway
September 3rd, 2006 at 08:22am
haha. i WISH
i live in CHINA.
if only i could move to california. i want to go to college in california, so...
my friend has a house there. i wish i could go like, i dunno, room at his house, and pay rent. lol.
Bob hunts bees.
Geek
Bob hunts bees.
September 9th, 2006 at 04:37pm
No I live on the other side of the country and when i go out there it is a Different part of Cali I wanna though the food sounds good and it is really cool inside
Metalmoo
Geek
Metalmoo
September 10th, 2006 at 04:38am
Nope but next time I go to America I would think we'll go to California and I really want to go.
Heather
Idiot
Heather
September 10th, 2006 at 04:01pm
[Steph]Angel Of My Dreams:
White Riot:
Nope.
But, how come they spelled it wrong?
It's supposted to be
"Rudie Can't Fail"
not
"Rudy Can't Fail"
Sheesh!
Calling yourself a Clash fan, Mike...
*grumble grumble*
I don't think Mike named it, did he? Eh

Yea he named it....he owns it...and its named after a clash song.....of course he named it.
IxAmxMe
Geek
IxAmxMe

Blog
September 20th, 2006 at 08:45pm
I went there over the summer. It's a really cute place, really small. The tables look awesome, and they got some sweet pics all over the walls and some barbie wall thing...wierd 0.o. But anyway, the food's really great. My mom made a sweet-ass potato face, and it was really late. They were closing up when we got there, so Mike wasn't there. I wore my Green Day shirt there. I kinda felt like a freaky stalker person, but oh well. I got a bunch of buttons and a soccer jersey. It's got a little dude on it with a fork and it says "Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe". Neato, huh?
Toxic Narcotic
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
September 20th, 2006 at 09:37pm
I went there, its nothin that specail....
well, i guess it is a bit specail cause its mike's cafe or somitt...but anyways...its like a bubugumps but a bit crappier
Weasel
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Weasel
September 20th, 2006 at 10:01pm
Nope. But I've been meaning to. I live pretty close to Emeryville, but don't like to go there because my mom likes to go to Ikea for HOURS.
Toxic Narcotic
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
September 20th, 2006 at 10:03pm
Weasel:
Nope. But I've been meaning to. I live pretty close to Emeryville, but don't like to go there because my mom likes to go to Ikea for HOURS.

lmfao
I live somewhere in hayward so it takes a few 30 minutes to get there lmfao
Vegemite
Geek
Vegemite

Blog
September 20th, 2006 at 10:21pm
Dan you guys!!! All you Californians are so damn lucky. i live in Melbourne, in the bay, you cant go surfing, cause 1) there are no waves in a bay, and 2) the bay is taken over by ships and weird things. If you wanted to go surfing, you'd have to drive for more than 2 hours. Hang on.....im going off subject. ..

Well, me and my frieind have always wanted to go to California, just because of the beaches and the weather, and, just everyhting, the music, i heard there's a great music scene there. Well better then Melbourne, we dont have a music scene.

But i havent been to Rudie's Cant fail cafe.

i have a perfectly legitimate reason to why Mike wrote 'Rudy' with a 'y', and not with an 'ie'. Its simply to save money, ahme, if you look outside Mike's cafe, you should see a HUGE sing saying RUDY'S CANT FAIL CAFE. Not, maybe they didnt have enough space on the wall there, or they just wanted to save money from the one less letter. Think about it, but nope, ive never been.
iamameliarawr
iamameliarawr
September 20th, 2006 at 10:46pm
would require about an 8 hour drive to go on impulse.
so i plan to go the next time i'm in the bay area.
ConspiracyTheorist_Fink
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ConspiracyTheorist_Fink
September 20th, 2006 at 11:00pm
I haven't been there. But I want to sometime. Maybe when I can drive so I don't have to go with my parents... And I'll bring my friends....
But it would be awesome to meet Green Day there!
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
September 20th, 2006 at 11:40pm
I DID!!!!!!!!!

From my trip last week to California...check it:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v688/CordeliaChse/California%20-%20September%202006/
Register