Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
July 16th, 2006 at 09:09am
Coff:
Something Diabolical:
The second one was AMAZING Drool

Oh man.. oh man oh man. I plan on seeing it many times in the theatre.. HAHA. I'm seeing it again next week with some friends.

A lot of people say it had a weak plot... but its not the kind of movie that needs a plot like.. a love story... you know. Its adventurous and fun.

I loved it though.

Theories on the next movie:

Someone is going to die.. and its not going to be Jack.. because they already teased us on him dying. I honestly think its going to be Will... because it would be so heartbreaking and dramatic if he died.

I think I'll see it again this weekend ^__^

And Will cant die. He cant. No way no no no.

Someone's going to die? Please be Kiera Knightly, please be Kiera Knightly, please be Kiera Knightly.. Ahem.

It seemed to me that nothing much happened in the second film. (Besides the whole.. Cannibal thing and the attack of the Kraken.. Er..) I don't know. It was a really good film, the special effects were fucking amazing. The only thing wrong with it was that the Rastafarian pirates who were in the cage opposite Will and co (the ones who fell down the mountain) never came back! You didn't see them die, therefore they're not dead.

Come back rastafarian pirates!
beczhasgonemad
Geek
beczhasgonemad
July 16th, 2006 at 09:18am
the real whatsername:
beczhasgonemad:
same as i had to look away at the kiss Embarassed

i love the music from the film i think it some of the best movie music from all time Razz

you know i bought the sound track from the first movie.....3 years ago i was really into 'big band'.....i really liked it, even today.

i love it still i have it and it is my myspace song
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 16th, 2006 at 10:56am
The 2nd one confused the fucking hell out of me.

.. I couldn't understand a damn thing they were saying o.O
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
July 16th, 2006 at 11:10am
Amazing.

I liked the second one better than the first. lmfao

ANNNNNNNND My dad got me it on DVD in Thailand so I can watch it 454565465 times more without paying $14.
State Radio
Falling In Love With The Board
State Radio
July 16th, 2006 at 11:19am
...Cassie One More Time:
Amazing.

ANNNNNNNND My dad got me it on DVD in Thailand so I can watch it 454565465 times more without paying $14.

what? It's on DVD already in Thailand?
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
July 16th, 2006 at 11:47am
Rocket:
...Cassie One More Time:
Amazing.

what? It's on DVD already in Thailand?

Pirated.

No pun intended.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 16th, 2006 at 02:05pm
I'm watching the first one again. XD

Bloody hell to Johnny Depp for making a gorgeous pirate.
Sex
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 16th, 2006 at 02:07pm
i like the way in the first one where he explained why he was so dizzy all the time, (dizzy has in mental)
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 16th, 2006 at 02:09pm
Magne:
i like the way in the first one where he explained why he was so dizzy all the time, (dizzy has in mental)

Hm..? What'd he say, I don't think I caught that.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 16th, 2006 at 02:12pm
iamkiller:
Magne:

he explained it when he was telling the story of him be dumoed on that island.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
July 16th, 2006 at 02:16pm
Magne:
iamkiller:
Magne:

Ohh.. I haven't made it to that part yet. Up
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 16th, 2006 at 02:17pm
iamkiller:
Magne:
iamkiller:
Magne:

oh poo sorry Embarassed
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
July 17th, 2006 at 10:00pm
Peardrops:
Coff:
Something Diabolical:
The second one was AMAZING Drool

Oh man.. oh man oh man. I plan on seeing it many times in the theatre.. HAHA. I'm seeing it again next week with some friends.

A lot of people say it had a weak plot... but its not the kind of movie that needs a plot like.. a love story... you know. Its adventurous and fun.

I loved it though.

Theories on the next movie:

Someone is going to die.. and its not going to be Jack.. because they already teased us on him dying. I honestly think its going to be Will... because it would be so heartbreaking and dramatic if he died.

I think I'll see it again this weekend ^__^

And Will cant die. He cant. No way no no no.

Someone's going to die? Please be Kiera Knightly, please be Kiera Knightly, please be Kiera Knightly.. Ahem.

It seemed to me that nothing much happened in the second film. (Besides the whole.. Cannibal thing and the attack of the Kraken.. Er..) I don't know. It was a really good film, the special effects were fucking amazing. The only thing wrong with it was that the Rastafarian pirates who were in the cage opposite Will and co (the ones who fell down the mountain) never came back! You didn't see them die, therefore they're not dead.

Come back rastafarian pirates!

A lot of people say that.. that not much happened.. but when you think about it.. its sort of the perfect second movie.. like.. a prequal to a third.. you know. A lot of movies are like that.. Lord Of The Rings for example.

First one: Very eventful.. a lot of stuff happens.

Second one: not so eventful.. but a lot of action... only slightly adds to the story..... but ocmpletes it.

third one: a lot like the first one.. only it resolves.

The second one.. or middle one.. is sort of the climax in the story.. ya know.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
July 18th, 2006 at 03:12am
Magne:
iamkiller:
Magne:
iamkiller:
Magne:

oh poo sorry Embarassed

Are you talking about the part where Gibbs is saying 'the marooned him and left him to die but not before he'd gone mad with hate' and then Will says 'so that's the reason for all the -impersonates Jack-' Gibbs: reasons got nothing to do with it' Will: 'how did Jack escape the island?'

I'm going to stop now because I fear I will end up quoting the whole movie..I'm a little overly obsessed like that Embarassed
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
July 18th, 2006 at 03:13am
Oh and I hope both Will AND Elizabeth die, I cannot stand Orlando Bloom and I'm still pissed off at Elizabeth for what she did to Jack.
LoveMeLudo
Idiot
LoveMeLudo

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 04:04pm
bjb. Leprechaun Lover:
Oh and I hope both Will AND Elizabeth die, I cannot stand Orlando Bloom and I'm still pissed off at Elizabeth for what she did to Jack.
i agree! i just saw this last week but i went with my friend and she like had 2 piss 30 times so i missed some parts.
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy

Mibba Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 08:17pm
I pretty much worship these movies. Laughing Even though the second one was about 3 hours, it was still awesome as hell. Oh, and I even have a poster of Captain Jack and Will...framed, I might add. Cool
Peter Petrelli
Peter Petrelli
July 28th, 2006 at 06:59am
I much prefered the first movie. Mainly because I have a hideous phobia of squid and octopi. I didn't sleep for several days after I went to see it, but I had to see the film, because I was so in love with the first.
I was about 13 when I saw the first, and I wanted to be a pirate so bad. Retard If only to play with Will Turner's sword. I hear he practices three hours a day. Cool
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
July 28th, 2006 at 12:11pm
international_idiot:
I much prefered the first movie. Mainly because I have a hideous phobia of squid and octopi. I didn't sleep for several days after I went to see it, but I had to see the film, because I was so in love with the first.
I was about 13 when I saw the first, and I wanted to be a pirate so bad. Retard If only to play with Will Turner's sword. I hear he practices three hours a day. Cool

::nods head:: I was 13-14 too.... And I completely fell in love with Will.... than fell in love Captain Jack.....

Than I had fantasies about being a pirate on the Black Pear for months lmfao.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
July 28th, 2006 at 08:50pm
The second one was quite good I think. Plotline strayed at times but it was all good. Jack was hilarious, I loved the whole undead money bit and honestly, how many times did he say bugger? XD
Register