Marilyn Monroe (Unsolved Mysteries of our Era)

AuthorMessage
Drunkard
Jackass
Drunkard
July 12th, 2006 at 11:53pm
she had depression and considering her hard child hood, it's not that wierd to think that the pain and memorys was too much for her.. she had already tried to commit suicide 2 times before she was famous.. so i think it's suicide.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
July 13th, 2006 at 01:00pm
Ella:
Adam, I remember reading most of that on different websites.

Pastor of Muppets:

4) at the time kurt cobain alledgedly pulled the trigger on the gun, he had enough heroin in his bloodstream to kill even a user. you may say over the years he developed a partial immunity, but this amount would have at least rendered him immobile.

I thought about that a lot actually.
He did not kill himself.

ive got an awesome book on it. its called "in love and death-an explosive investigation into the murder of kurt cobain". its very very good. they made a dvd on it, but i can never find it.
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
July 13th, 2006 at 02:28pm
I don't know much about Marilyn Monroe, so I can't say. But I totally believe Kurt Cobain was murdered, for tons of reasons. And Edgar Allen Poe, I have no clue really... I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to kill himself though. He was a pretty weird guy, so it's definitely possible.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 13th, 2006 at 02:32pm
ixlovexbilliexjoe:
I don't know much about Marilyn Monroe, so I can't say. But I totally believe Kurt Cobain was murdered, for tons of reasons. And Edgar Allen Poe, I have no clue really... I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to kill himself though. He was a pretty weird guy, so it's definitely possible.

i believe that he killed himself, but because this is not a place to talk about Cobain i will keep my views on why he did it to myself.
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
July 13th, 2006 at 02:37pm
Pastor of Muppets:
Cobain DID NOT COMMIT SUICIDE. i made a thread on it a loooooooong time ago because he didnt, in short.

1) shortly before his suicide, he was making plans for the future. people who are about to kill themselves do not do this.
2) the suicide note is clearly written in two slightly different handwritings. only in the second part does it mention suicide, the first sounds like he was leaving nirvana. handwriting sheets like those little children do to make their writing neater were found... in courtney love's bag.
3) courtney love tried to hire a man called el duce to kill kurt. he refused the offer of money and/or sex, and a lie detector proved that he in fact was asked to kill him but he didnt. he was then ran over by a train in odd circumstances.
4) at the time kurt cobain alledgedly pulled the trigger on the gun, he had enough heroin in his bloodstream to kill even a user. you may say over the years he developed a partial immunity, but this amount would have at least rendered him immobile.
5) when courtney love's p.i. went to the house with their nanny mike "cali" dewitt after kurt went missing, cali claimed the "greenhouse"-type area where kurt was found was a place where timber was stored and there was no need to check there for him. this was about 2 days after kurt's estimated time of death.
6) kurt was found by a technician working on the garage alarm. the alarm was not meant to be being worked on at the time, but courtney love rang up and said it was urgent that they check on the alarm. from where the man was working, he could see kurt's body.
7) the police report claimed a chair was propped against the door and it was locked in a way that could only be locked from the inside. far from it. in fact, the chair was not even resting on the door and the lock was a simple latch mechanism so someone could have triggered it then left. the main person working on this case was considering re-opening it when he died in an "accident".
8 ) after kurt's suicide attempt in rome, it took courtney three hours from when she woke to call an ambulance and when it arrived she had perfect makeup.

i apologise if any of this is incorrect, as it is from memory.

I agree. Kurt didn't kill himself. Hmmm... I never heard about that thing in Courtney's bag, but I've read the suicide note and I know damn well that last part was not his handwriting. I might also add to that list that Tom Grant, a private investigator for the Kurt Cobain case, asked the Seattle police to see the pictures from the scene of the death. They told him they didn't have any and that they didn't take pictures of suicides, but they had 23 pictures.
sabot4ge
Geek
sabot4ge
July 13th, 2006 at 04:16pm
ahh, people still deny kurt cobain killed himself

kurt cobain was probably the most depressed person of 1994

its a wonder he didnt kill himself sooner

i liked nirvana when they were around, but jesus christ they are so overrated
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 04:29pm
Magne:
ixlovexbilliexjoe:

i believe that he killed himself, but because this is not a place to talk about Cobain i will keep my views on why he did it to myself.

You can talk about him here.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 14th, 2006 at 04:00am
Ella:
Magne:
ixlovexbilliexjoe:

You can talk about him here.

ok i think he killed himself because either he was depressed or just out for attention, i dont think there was any plot to have him killed, because i think that courtney loved him a great deal, yes i know they fought a lot and they were perhaps destructive to each other, perhaps it wasnt the match made in heaven we are all led to believe, but i dont think she had him killed, Lithium the medication he was on makes people do strange and sometimes silly things, and things that we regret at times,

Skin rash

Muscle twitching

Gum enlargement

Toxicity:

Unsteady movement

Ringing in the ears

Loss of consciousness and seizures.

those are just some of the side affects of lithium, from knowing people on the drug i know what they can be like, yes i know everyone is differant but the side affects are not. And perhaps we should just remember him for the music and happiness he bought many people.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
July 14th, 2006 at 11:34am
Magne:
ok i think he killed himself because either he was depressed or just out for attention, i dont think there was any plot to have him killed, because i think that courtney loved him a great deal, yes i know they fought a lot and they were perhaps destructive to each other, perhaps it wasnt the match made in heaven we are all led to believe, but i dont think she had him killed, Lithium the medication he was on makes people do strange and sometimes silly things, and things that we regret at times,

Skin rash

Muscle twitching

Gum enlargement

Toxicity:

Unsteady movement

Ringing in the ears

those are just some of the side affects of lithium, from knowing people on the drug i know what they can be like, yes i know everyone is differant but the side affects are not. And perhaps we should just remember him for the music and happiness he bought many people.

he'd just got off his medication because his stomach problems that plagued him since he was a child had stopped, so he was happy. he planned to buy a range rover and go on a fishing trip with his father.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 14th, 2006 at 02:35pm
Pastor of Muppets:
Magne:

Skin rash

Muscle twitching

Gum enlargement

Toxicity:

Unsteady movement

Ringing in the ears

he'd just got off his medication because his stomach problems that plagued him since he was a child had stopped, so he was happy. he planned to buy a range rover and go on a fishing trip with his father.

which is just media say so, we will never know what happened but its fun disscussiong it
Tyler
Tyler
July 14th, 2006 at 05:09pm
sabot4ge:

I agree about them being overrated.

Now, here's how I see it. Maybe it was murder, but even so, if he really had three times the lethal dose of heroin in him, do you think he would have lived? Porbably not.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
July 20th, 2006 at 11:47am
Tyler:
I agree about them being overrated.

Now, here's how I see it. Maybe it was murder, but even so, if he really had three times the lethal dose of heroin in him, do you think he would have lived? Porbably not.

ever heard of a post mortem? it proved the heroin in his bloodstream did NOT kill him. learn facts, dude.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
July 20th, 2006 at 11:48am
sabot4ge:

have you read this thread? cause if you had youd realise quite how many reasons there are for why he was not depressed at the time of his death.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2006 at 11:52am
Pastor of Muppets:
sabot4ge:

have you read this thread? cause if you had youd realise quite how many reasons there are for why he was not depressed at the time of his death.

Ok, there is more then one side to the story, many people think he was depressed and he did kill himself because of it and that all those reasons in this thread are complete crap.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
July 21st, 2006 at 09:31am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Ok, there is more then one side to the story, many people think he was depressed and he did kill himself because of it and that all those reasons in this thread are complete crap.

but the simple fact is they arent. theyre all well documented if you look enough.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 21st, 2006 at 10:43am
Pastor of Muppets:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

but the simple fact is they arent. theyre all well documented if you look enough.

Well, if it was as simple as that there would be no debate, but look! We're debating, so evidently there is more than one side, and your opinion is not automatically correct. Very Happy
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
August 26th, 2006 at 10:59pm
Tyler:
Jesus Christ people, Cobain has been dead for 10 years. Get over it. And even if it was murder, he'd still be dead from overdosing.

Its still something that needs
to be known Courtney Love
(or whoever could have killed him)
needs a trial just like someone who
murdered someone 2 mouths ago
its still murder and its still wrong and
what happened to not only them
but there Child who was clearly
way to young to understand it
at the time. The rest of there family,
there friends, and there fans.
The overdosing could have been not directly
caused, but encouraged by Love, who had also
faced problems with drugs.

Whats done is done, but time does not determine
if its right or wrong, and murder is murder
it has always been and will always be wrong.
damn*skippy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
damn*skippy

Blog
August 28th, 2006 at 04:43pm
actually the reason the Jonbenet Ramsey case is back in the media, is because someone has admitted to killing her, but some people believe that all the facts dont add up and he my be lying to get himself involved in the case. ( the only reason im interested in this now is because that, and the OJ simpson case are the earliest things i remember hearing about in the news-sad huh? lol)[/quote]
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
August 28th, 2006 at 11:40pm
About the Kurt Cobain thing, even if he wasn't murdered, there's still enough evidence to reopen the case. I think they should investigate closer because if Kurt was murdered I believe he should have his name cleared. But if that happens, I don't think it will happen until Courtney Love is dead. They've tried to get it investigated and all she did was sue them.
Register