Clever bastards.

Wink
DateLine
Idiot
DateLine
July 13th, 2006 at 08:56am
B.J:
<3BlackRoseOfDeath:
If you listened to the Shenanigans cd you would of come across it by now.

Dude I've had the CD since I was 12 and listened to it over 1000 times
if I didnt come across it its not on my cd

Yeah, I mean it as because people would of listened to it more than once, you would have noticed a hidden song. der
Ambyeyes
Geek
Ambyeyes
July 13th, 2006 at 09:42am
Santa Billie:
I very much doubt it will be on limewire.

I have spent hours on that thing looking for Green Day songs.

I'm going to look all over the internet, like on Mp3 sites.

I found covers like on them.

Are those songs ("Mahogany" and "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend"Winkones that Green Day covered?
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 13th, 2006 at 12:58pm
maybe you are thinking about DUI that was supposed to be on shennenigans but they took it off
Lissie!
Falling In Love With The Board
Lissie!

Blog
July 13th, 2006 at 01:03pm
Uhm... What's that bullshit?!
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
July 13th, 2006 at 01:05pm
D.U.I was supposed to be on Shenanigans but they took it off all of them except some Japanese ones or something thats why when you look in the inlay it has a song scribbled out aswell i checked just to make sure on my computer and no hidden songs were found and it found all by myself so obviously some ass just made it up unless it was some weird import he got cuz have you ever heard of another gd song with a stoopid name like that they dont write songs like that so ya its a lie
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 02:36pm
michaeldirnt:
D.U.I was supposed to be on Shenanigans but they took it off all of them except some Japanese ones or something thats why when you look in the inlay it has a song scribbled out aswell i checked just to make sure on my computer and no hidden songs were found and it found all by myself so obviously some ass just made it up unless it was some weird import he got cuz have you ever heard of another gd song with a stoopid name like that they dont write songs like that so ya its a lie
That's not exactly true. I'm not saying the song exists, but it sounds exactly like the kind of thing Tre would write.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
July 13th, 2006 at 03:33pm
greendayjunkie:
maybe you are thinking about DUI that was supposed to be on shennenigans but they took it off
Nah, this one's different. Somebody posted a tab for this on Ultimate Guitar a few years ago and said it was a hidden track on Shenanigans. I figured it was like All by Myself so I checked my cd but never found it. I've even bought the promotional copy, and other versions of Shenanigans, but none of them have this track either. There was also a rumor that there was a version of Espionage with words, that's bullshit to.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 05:14pm
Nah I didn't figure there was a such....They don't usually have long song titles anyway that are more than a couple of words.
FeeneyKid
Jackass
FeeneyKid
July 13th, 2006 at 05:20pm
Your MOMS butt looks like two elephants wresting...
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
July 13th, 2006 at 05:21pm
I own it, and I've listend to it a bajillion times, and I've never heard a hidden song on it...soo...yup.
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
July 13th, 2006 at 05:54pm
Jimmy4Whatsername:
michaeldirnt:
That's not exactly true. I'm not saying the song exists, but it sounds exactly like the kind of thing Tre would write.

Ya maybe your right he probably wrote the song and its on some version of some cd but the person just got confused see i was thinking of something Bj would write not tre i love D.U.I hehe Very Happy
OrangeMochaFrappuccino
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
OrangeMochaFrappuccino
July 13th, 2006 at 06:03pm
michaeldirnt:
Yeah, I looked at the inlay, had the CD right next to me and there's a spray paint blotch over the credits to D.U.I. I like that song... =D
P-nut
Idiot
P-nut
July 13th, 2006 at 06:25pm
Whatever it is it sounds shite.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
July 13th, 2006 at 06:36pm
P-nut:
Whatever it is it sounds shite.

Don't judge if you don't know..
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 13th, 2006 at 07:43pm
I'm so confused!
threeam.
Geek
threeam.
July 13th, 2006 at 10:56pm
lol, im not even sure. I dont own shenanigans but I have heard the whole Cd. Hm, like someone said, try playing the songs backwards. Or maybe there are certain versions of the cd that were sold or something and had this 'hidden song' "Your ass looks like two elephants wrestling".. lmao. funny title by the way. I dunno. We'll wait and see, cause you never know what you can discover when playing and listening to songs..
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
July 13th, 2006 at 11:22pm
Let's be logical.
What are the chances that people who have been listening to that cd for years and years never found it, but someone with no credibility and nothing to back him up, did?

Reminds me, we all know of the hidden track on Insomniac, right? "Your Face Looks Like My Dog Vomiting While Making Love"?
Arcane-Inamorata
King For A Couple Of Days
Arcane-Inamorata

Mibba
July 14th, 2006 at 11:59pm
skeazy ass rock lik.:
Let's be logical.
What are the chances that people who have been listening to that cd for years and years never found it, but someone with no credibility and nothing to back him up, did?

Reminds me, we all know of the hidden track on Insomniac, right? "Your Face Looks Like My Dog Vomiting While Making Love"?

Wow, Ive never heard of that one. I wish I were creative enough to come up with song titles like that
Register