The Living End

AuthorMessage
Roses For The Dead
Falling In Love With The Board
Roses For The Dead
October 3rd, 2006 at 10:28am
If you come on before i do. tell me about last night!
did you take photos?
buy merch?
meet them?
insert any other details?
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 4th, 2006 at 11:39am
I hear they played Sunday Bloody Sunday on Tuesday night ;_;

wtf. show tonight/last night, technically. was awesome. well like, TLE were. the rest was shit. Logan fucke dup my hearing. and the people who work at the LEC are all bastards and TLE should never go back to Logan. It should be "Logan shits" not "Sydney shits".

Oh and did i mention how much I love Scott and his headbanging? and how funny Chris is? lmfao lmfao lmfao

And Andy... Well, he's just awesome. I liked the part where Chris said something about how Andy's slam-danced against more punters than Sid Vicous on a good day. and when he said Scott was wearing 4 pairs of underpants, 2 pairs of socks, and 2 ties. and other funny shit, like Chris calling Phil from Grinspoon a wanker xD

Good times.
Roses For The Dead
Roses For The Dead
October 4th, 2006 at 10:41pm
:andyvinzi::

wtf. show tonight/last night, technically. was awesome. well like, TLE were. the rest was shit. Logan fucke dup my hearing. and the people who work at the LEC are all bastards and TLE should never go back to Logan. It should be "Logan shits" not "Sydney shits".

Oh and did i mention how much I love Scott and his headbanging? and how funny Chris is? lmfao lmfao lmfao

And Andy... Well, he's just awesome. I liked the part where Chris said something about how Andy's slam-danced against more punters than Sid Vicous on a good day. and when he said Scott was wearing 4 pairs of underpants, 2 pairs of socks, and 2 ties. and other funny shit, like Chris calling Phil from Grinspoon a wanker xD

Good times.

Sunday Bloody Sunday omgno I love that song!
I voted for Tainted Love, i would die if they played that in my presence. They played it at the 2 shows in Adelaide ;_;

Sounded like a bunch of fun!

haha calling Phil from Grinspoon a wanker lmfao
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 5th, 2006 at 09:44am
I'd Kill For You Meg:

Good times.

Sunday Bloody Sunday omgno I love that song!
I voted for Tainted Love, i would die if they played that in my presence. They played it at the 2 shows in Adelaide ;_;

Sounded like a bunch of fun!

haha calling Phil from Grinspoon a wanker lmfao
I KNOW ME TOO. I WAS ALL "T_T"

They didn't play Tainted Love at last nights show ;_;

it was ^__^

LMFAO GOD CHRIS IS FUNNY.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 8th, 2006 at 01:21am
seeing them again in 4 days Ah
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
October 8th, 2006 at 01:54am
OMFG SO AM I, WHAT A COINCIDENCE! We must be going to the same show! Shifty
"x"
"x"
October 8th, 2006 at 03:33am
Only half of it.
Chris said that if we wanted to hear that then we will have to pay $400 to see U2. And he then went on to say that they [TLE] don't charge $400, but they should.
matt good.
Geek
matt good.

Mibba Blog
October 8th, 2006 at 05:03am
eMofo:

where was that cause that looks like townsville Shocked
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
October 8th, 2006 at 05:38am
Nipple Hair.:
Only half of it.
Chris said that if we wanted to hear that then we will have to pay $400 to see U2. And he then went on to say that they [TLE] don't charge $400, but they should.

That sounds uncharistically TLE.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 9th, 2006 at 04:17am
Cover Me In Gasoline:
Nipple Hair.:
Only half of it.

I like that TLE. I hear that Chris stopped playing SBS for a bit because he forgot the words or something. I know the people who yelled out for it Raspa
B.J
B.J
October 9th, 2006 at 04:20am
Cover Me In Gasoline:
Nipple Hair.:
Only half of it.

I like that TLE. I hear that Chris stopped playing SBS for a bit because he forgot the words or something. I know the people who yelled out for it Raspa

he forgot the words? omgno
such a good song
"How long.... how long must we sing this song"
it makes me happy they played it
that song means a lot to me
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 9th, 2006 at 04:24am
B.J:
Cover Me In Gasoline:
Nipple Hair.:
Only half of it.

such a good song
Well, i hear he did. But they don't play that song very often live. Besides, he does sing a few words wrong sometimes. and yeah. but it's Chris... so he's awesome.
B.J
B.J
October 9th, 2006 at 04:26am
B.J:
Cover Me In Gasoline:
Nipple Hair.:
Only half of it.

such a good song
Well, i hear he did. But they don't play that song very often live. Besides, he does sing a few words wrong sometimes. and yeah. but it's Chris... so he's awesome.

Yeah I ddint think they would
ofcourse you cant expect him to know it off by heart
they should so play it here Cassie
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 9th, 2006 at 05:54am
B.J:
B.J:
Cover Me In Gasoline:
Nipple Hair.:
Only half of it.

such a good song

Yeah I ddint think they would
ofcourse you cant expect him to know it off by heart
they should so play it here Cassie
Apart from the other night, i haven't heard of them playing it in years. They've been playing Tainted Love a lot latley, so you'll probably get that. Depends how many songs they play though Think
Roses For The Dead
Roses For The Dead
October 9th, 2006 at 08:27am
they played SBS at the Adelaide shows...i hear, and Tainted Love, i saw red Very Happy
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
October 9th, 2006 at 09:58pm
Ah I love birthdays.

My Friend Jessica gifted me Roll On.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 9th, 2006 at 10:58pm
I'd Kill For You Meg:
they played SBS at the Adelaide shows...i hear, and Tainted Love, i saw red Very Happy
T_T @ SBS

I wanna hear it live ;_;

I'm hoping they'll play Carry Me Home in Sydney.

k. before, like.. 20 or so minutes ago. had RE at school, it was funny 'cause we had to answer 4 short questions about "people with good qualities", well like a person of our choise, like who are they, what do they do, how do they live their lives and how do they make you feel.... Oh you know i rambled about TLE for a whole A4 page and then rambled to my class about them when we had to read it aloud lmfao Very Happy
ForgetvirginityFuckBillie
Geek
ForgetvirginityFuckBillie
October 9th, 2006 at 11:06pm
hm
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 9th, 2006 at 11:16pm
ForgetvirginityFuckBillie:
hm
what do you mean by "hm"? Either post something TLE-related or don't post in this thread =/
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
October 9th, 2006 at 11:20pm
T_T @ SBS

I wanna hear it live ;_;

I'm hoping they'll play Carry Me Home in Sydney.

k. before, like.. 20 or so minutes ago. had RE at school, it was funny 'cause we had to answer 4 short questions about "people with good qualities", well like a person of our choise, like who are they, what do they do, how do they live their lives and how do they make you feel.... Oh you know i rambled about TLE for a whole A4 page and then rambled to my class about them when we had to read it aloud lmfao Very Happy

lmfao lmfao lmfao That's so typical.

I just spent hours going through all my tapes looking for the ones with TLE footage. So if you still want to watch them, I have them all ready xD
Register