AuthorMessage
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
July 25th, 2006 at 03:20pm
[secret] camo cookie +:
GreenDay420:
[secret] camo cookie +:
i hate hedley. fucking little wannabes. how can people like them. >.< the lead singer is ugly too >.<

i heart you =)

Fizz

ya he is very stange lol...and he does try to be something hes not...but he does have some good music Very Happy Razz
meghan,
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
meghan,
November 27th, 2006 at 03:03pm
i don't think he try's to be something he's not. he is oranginal. and very funny. he loves to show off his penis. and before canadian idol he was with a band hedley but it was different band members, who left the band. and now he has dave, chris, and tommy.
Deadboy
Geek
Deadboy

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 03:27pm
cute group of people ya got there...but i dont like most rock-pop so nevermind Smile
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 06:49pm
they're an ok band. Maybe if I was younger I'd be more of a fan. But they're great with their fans, waiting after shows to sign autographs, etc which I can respect
Mike's_Punk_Angel
Geek
Mike's_Punk_Angel
December 8th, 2006 at 11:14am
they are ok
Yvonne.
Falling In Love With The Board
Yvonne.
December 8th, 2006 at 11:20am
Yeah, they're ok I guess.

Heard they aren't really nice to their fans.
meghan,
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
meghan,
December 10th, 2006 at 07:45pm
Yvonne.:
Yeah, they're ok I guess.

Heard they aren't really nice to their fans.

i guess it depends weather they're drunk or sober. i meet jacob and chris and they were both drunk and jacob was kind of nice. he stayed with us and stuff. and chris was nice too because he signed my shirt. but he didn't really say anything. he was so drunk.
Jessica The Beat.
Geek
Jessica The Beat.
January 30th, 2007 at 10:49am
wish_i_was_adie:
they're an ok band. Maybe if I was younger I'd be more of a fan. But they're great with their fans, waiting after shows to sign autographs, etc which I can respect
I just saw them live on Saturday night, and there weren't very many people there. They left when there was still people in line for autographs.
Dave was texting someone, and Chris and Jacob didn't even look up at me when I got my autograph from them.
I was kind of dissapointed, because it was my first time seeing them, and their fifth time coming here.

They also weren't selling merch after the show like they said they were. I wanted to buy a sweater more than actually meet them...I was so PO'd.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
October 29th, 2010 at 12:41am
i'm actually addicted to hedley right now
pretty pissed that they are putting out a show in theaters for one day on my birthday while i'm out of the country
i mean how sick of a birthday present would that have been
oh welllllll

all of their songs get stuck in my head all the time, but currently my favourite is dear blank
Register