VMA's

AuthorMessage
gazorples
Addict
gazorples
September 1st, 2006 at 06:04pm
Janie Jones:
Wasn't Dani California up for Video of the Year? And if so, how the hell did it lose to Panic at the Disco?

Yeah. They were up for seven. And only won one.

They so deserved more than one award.
Clandi-Shan
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Clandi-Shan

Blog
September 1st, 2006 at 06:17pm
Last night i watched the VMA's!!!!Panic!At the Disco won best video of the year!!!!*dances*When they went to accept the award some weird guy came on stage and like stole the microphone and said something about his website and i was like O_o security took him away quickly though =).A lot of people I didn't expect to win awards did.Kelly Clarkson won best female video,A.F.I won best rock video and avenged sevenfold won best new artist in a video.I think that Panic! thought they would win the best new artist one and they showed them in the audience and Brendon didn't look to happy.The performances this year were great!On the pre-show My Chemical Romance premiered there new song The Black Parade and it was really good.The All-American Rejects performed Move-Along and won the moonman for best group video.It was funny when they won because Tyson(the lead singer of AAR if u don't know) was drinking(alcohol most likely)when they announced that they won and everyone was like shocked because they didn't think they would win and when they wen't up to accept the award Tyson was like "OMG we won a moonman!" and then he said "I am getting so trashed tonight"It was awesome I love Tyson he's crazy. Panic's performance was awesome too they performed I Write Sins Not Tragedies.Another thing I noticed was that Brendon was seated next to Paris and Nicky Hilton and i thought that was weird.Fall Out Boy won the viewer's chooice award which was presented by the guys from jackass.It was funny because Patrick got carried away by the midget and chaos ensued.Ok that's all I got to say.This was a journal entry but i moved it here.
KissMyEyesAndLayMeToSleep
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
KissMyEyesAndLayMeToSleep
September 1st, 2006 at 06:44pm
xXSwear to Shake It UpXx:
Last night i watched the VMA's!!!!Panic!At the Disco won best video of the year!!!!*dances*When they went to accept the award some weird guy came on stage and like stole the microphone and said something about his website and i was like O_o security took him away quickly though =).A lot of people I didn't expect to win awards did.Kelly Clarkson won best female video,A.F.I won best rock video and avenged sevenfold won best new artist in a video.I think that Panic! thought they would win the best new artist one and they showed them in the audience and Brendon didn't look to happy.The performances this year were great!On the pre-show My Chemical Romance premiered there new song The Black Parade and it was really good.The All-American Rejects performed Move-Along and won the moonman for best group video.It was funny when they won because Tyson(the lead singer of AAR if u don't know) was drinking(alcohol most likely)when they announced that they won and everyone was like shocked because they didn't think they would win and when they wen't up to accept the award Tyson was like "OMG we won a moonman!" and then he said "I am getting so trashed tonight"It was awesome I love Tyson he's crazy. Panic's performance was awesome too they performed I Write Sins Not Tragedies.Another thing I noticed was that Brendon was seated next to Paris and Nicky Hilton and i thought that was weird.Fall Out Boy won the viewer's chooice award which was presented by the guys from jackass.It was funny because Patrick got carried away by the midget and chaos ensued.Ok that's all I got to say.This was a journal entry but i moved it here.

Jesus lots o' writing!
Sweet Cuppin Cakes
Geek
Sweet Cuppin Cakes
September 1st, 2006 at 06:52pm
KissMyEyesAndLayMeToSleep:
xXSwear to Shake It UpXx:

Jesus lots o' writing!
Let's just hope she didn't say that in one breathXD
Sweet Cuppin Cakes
Geek
Sweet Cuppin Cakes
September 1st, 2006 at 06:56pm
It would've been nice if they showed up though. I thought they would for the after party.
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
September 1st, 2006 at 06:58pm
Addict for Dramatics.:
Janie Jones:
Wasn't Dani California up for Video of the Year? And if so, how the hell did it lose to Panic at the Disco?

Agreed. That's just sad. Which one did they win? I didn't watch the whole thing because I got really sick of the lack of music. The Raconteurs with Lou Reed was pretty cool, but it was like one minute out of three hours.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
September 1st, 2006 at 07:41pm
i thought the house band aka the Raconteurs was a waste of time , they could of been presenting something in the time it took to listen to them

i found T.I's performance cute , with all if the kid sin the back dancing
grandma death.
Geek
grandma death.
September 1st, 2006 at 07:54pm
I LOVED LOVED LOVED it when Ok Go did the treadmill thing...I thought that was just awesome. And live, too. That must have been SO much pressure to get it perfect, in front of a zillion people. I just thought that was the awesomest thing that happened. I'm sort of glad Green Day didn't win an award...I believe they've got enough awards over the AI hype. But I do think AFI could've done better with Miss Murder, but it was a good win.
gazorples
Addict
gazorples
September 1st, 2006 at 07:58pm
Janie Jones:
Addict for Dramatics.:
Janie Jones:

Agreed. That's just sad. Which one did they win? I didn't watch the whole thing because I got really sick of the lack of music. The Raconteurs with Lou Reed was pretty cool, but it was like one minute out of three hours.

Best Art Direction
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
September 1st, 2006 at 08:00pm
Viva La Stupid:
i thought the house band aka the Raconteurs was a waste of time , they could of been presenting something in the time it took to listen to them

i found T.I's performance cute , with all if the kid sin the back dancing

I thought that was cute too Very Happy
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
September 1st, 2006 at 08:00pm
Pluto's Bitch. Nicole.:
I LOVED LOVED LOVED it when Ok Go did the treadmill thing...I thought that was just awesome. And live, too. That must have been SO much pressure to get it perfect, in front of a zillion people. I just thought that was the awesomest thing that happened. I'm sort of glad Green Day didn't win an award...I believe they've got enough awards over the AI hype. But I do think AFI could've done better with Miss Murder, but it was a good win.

yes OK GO was amazing
that had to be perfect
which it was Shifty Fizz
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
September 1st, 2006 at 08:03pm
I was hoping I wasn't the only one that loved the treadmill thing.
I thought that was really amazing. I was thinking to myself any minute now one of them is gonna make a mistake and fall or something.
Sweeney Todd.
GSBitch
Sweeney Todd.

Mibba Blog
September 1st, 2006 at 08:03pm
T.I. was the best!

Andd then ANDRE BENJAMIN WAS THERE!! ZOMG!!

=]
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
September 1st, 2006 at 08:05pm
I'mASnakeOnAPlane,FearMe.:
T.I. was the best!

=]

i LOVED the little kids he had dancing
Sweeney Todd.
GSBitch
Sweeney Todd.

Mibba Blog
September 1st, 2006 at 08:06pm
Viva La Stupid:
T.I. was the best!

=]

Wearing Young Dro shirts =]

Aahhh I loved how he had Young Dro with him.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
September 1st, 2006 at 08:09pm
Viva La Stupid:
T.I. was the best!

=]

i didn't notice that
i just thought all of them dancing/clapping was sweet
Sunshine.
Basket Case
Sunshine.

Blog
September 1st, 2006 at 08:10pm
Was Green Day at the VMAs?
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
September 1st, 2006 at 08:11pm
Tre Cool's DLS[Cheechoo4]:

no.
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
September 1st, 2006 at 08:12pm
Viva La Stupid:
T.I. was the best!

=]

Me too. I like how they came out doing the shoulder lean.
Sunshine.
Basket Case
Sunshine.

Blog
September 1st, 2006 at 08:18pm
Viva La Stupid:
Tre Cool's DLS[Cheechoo4]:

no.
ohh okay
Register