Diskoh
Falling In Love With The Board
Diskoh

Mibba
June 9th, 2007 at 06:55pm
I love CPW so much!

Poor Peter though. OMFG I hate Alex.

But the kiss scenes are so hot. Drool

I always watch CPW when I'm bored... or when I just feel like it.

It's cheesy goodness! Con
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 10th, 2007 at 07:24am
And topless JB. OMG Shark Attack is so good/bad.
Cheech.
King For A Couple Of Days
Cheech.
June 10th, 2007 at 01:29pm
Gone Barrowman:
I've seen the shower scene Shifty
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 10th, 2007 at 01:47pm
Cheech.:
Gone Barrowman:
I've seen the shower scene Shifty
Haven't watched that bit yet. He falls on his ass in a wetsuit at one point. I didn't rewind it several times.
Cheech.
Cheech.
June 10th, 2007 at 02:15pm
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 10th, 2007 at 02:22pm
I preffered the old one tbh.
Cheech.
Cheech.
June 10th, 2007 at 05:45pm
I like how people actually thought it was real.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 11th, 2007 at 06:23am
lmfao It is a good manip though.
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
June 11th, 2007 at 12:09pm
Cheech.:

K so it's a good manip and everything but David's face looks a bit too big for the body. xd
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 11th, 2007 at 12:14pm
Barrowmaneater:
Cheech.:

K so it's a good manip and everything but David's face looks a bit too big for the body. xd
True.
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
June 16th, 2007 at 05:27pm
OMG JOHN IS GOING TO BE ON THE, "WOULD I LIE TO YOU?" PROGRAM THAT IS REALLY FUNNY. I SAW A CLIP OF HIM ON IT. Cassie
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 17th, 2007 at 09:38am
I KNOW. WRESTLING. BUT THEN APPARENTLY HE MADE A 69. PLEASE, OH GOD OF BBC, DO NOT CUT THAT BIT OUT.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 18th, 2007 at 04:54pm
TW S2 SPOILERS.

<33 at Scott being uncomfortable with Jack being a whore. And even more <33333 at John's reply. Also, JACK CAN NOT BE WITH GWEN. HE CAN'T. HE JUST CAN'T. HIM AND IANTO ARE OFFICIALLY CANON, THEY CANNOT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM US. I WON'T LET CHRIS CHIBNALL DO THIS. Unless he gives Jack and Ianto an unsimulated sex scene in every episode and gives his job to Steven Moffat/Richard Curtis/Simon Pegg. Though I can't imagine Simon Pegg writing sex scenes. Ever.
Cheech.
Cheech.
June 20th, 2007 at 08:05am
Anything Goes - the autobiography
posted 14 June 2007

John is delighted to announce that he has signed a deal with Michael O’Mara Books to publish his autobiography, which will be published in Spring 2008. Anything Goes will tell John’s story from the very beginning “ it’s a hugely exciting project.

Kate Gribble, the editor, said ‘We are absolutely delighted to be publishing John’s life story. He’s a multi-talented, high-profile star”.

Keep logging in for competitions and special offers nearer the time.
Cheech.
Cheech.
June 20th, 2007 at 08:10am
A. In one scene with David, I had my balls hanging out my trousers. I didn't tell him, opened my coat and there they were. Needless to say, the words he used were quite controversial.

Q. We probably won't see that on the DVD then. Do you have a contract stating your balls will not be shown?

A. No, I have a contract which states my balls will always be revealed at some point during a filming season. It doesn't matter who to!

How I'd love to work on that show..

Q. If you played the Doctor, what kind of sidekick would you like?

A. I'd like two. A really hot chicj with big boobs, and a really hot guy with a big packet.

Q. Have you ever tried to steal props or costumes from the Who or Torchwood sets?

A. No. But if I did, do you think I'd frickin' tell you? Jack's original leather trousers were my own, so one day I'll auction them for charity.

Q. Will you wash them first?

A. No. Whoever buys them can clone me, using a pube!

lmfao lmfao lmfao
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 20th, 2007 at 11:47am
Cheech.On.Mars:
Anything Goes - the autobiography
posted 14 June 2007

John is delighted to announce that he has signed a deal with Michael O’Mara Books to publish his autobiography, which will be published in Spring 2008. Anything Goes will tell John’s story from the very beginning “ it’s a hugely exciting project.

Kate Gribble, the editor, said ‘We are absolutely delighted to be publishing John’s life story. He’s a multi-talented, high-profile star”.

Keep logging in for competitions and special offers nearer the time.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to that.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 20th, 2007 at 11:48am
Cheech.On.Mars:
A. In one scene with David, I had my balls hanging out my trousers. I didn't tell him, opened my coat and there they were. Needless to say, the words he used were quite controversial.

Q. We probably won't see that on the DVD then. Do you have a contract stating your balls will not be shown?

A. No, I have a contract which states my balls will always be revealed at some point during a filming season. It doesn't matter who to!

A. I'd like two. A really hot chicj with big boobs, and a really hot guy with a big packet.

Q. Have you ever tried to steal props or costumes from the Who or Torchwood sets?

A. No. But if I did, do you think I'd frickin' tell you? Jack's original leather trousers were my own, so one day I'll auction them for charity.

lmfao lmfao lmfao
lmfao lmfao I love that interview, even if I am a little disturbed/excited by the fact that he a) gets pubes on his trousers and b) owns leather trousers.
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
June 20th, 2007 at 12:59pm
Gone Barrowman:
Cheech.On.Mars:

lmfao lmfao lmfao
lmfao lmfao I love that interview, even if I am a little disturbed/excited by the fact that he a) gets pubes on his trousers and b) owns leather trousers.
lmfao lmfao wtf. same here.

I'll be waiting in WHSmith in 2008 then. Up
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 20th, 2007 at 01:02pm
Barrowmaneater:
Gone Barrowman:
Cheech.On.Mars:

lmfao lmfao lmfao

Me too. I'll fly over.
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
June 20th, 2007 at 01:08pm
Gone Barrowman:
Barrowmaneater:
Gone Barrowman:
Cheech.On.Mars:

lmfao lmfao lmfao

Me too. I'll fly over.

You couldn't buy it in Ireland? D:
Register