Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
June 20th, 2007 at 01:19pm
Barrowmaneater:
Gone Barrowman:
Barrowmaneater:
Gone Barrowman:
Cheech.On.Mars:
A. In one scene with David, I had my balls hanging out my trousers. I didn't tell him, opened my coat and there they were. Needless to say, the words he used were quite controversial.

Q. We probably won't see that on the DVD then. Do you have a contract stating your balls will not be shown?

A. No, I have a contract which states my balls will always be revealed at some point during a filming season. It doesn't matter who to!

How I'd love to work on that show..

Q. If you played the Doctor, what kind of sidekick would you like?

A. I'd like two. A really hot chicj with big boobs, and a really hot guy with a big packet.

Q. Have you ever tried to steal props or costumes from the Who or Torchwood sets?

A. No. But if I did, do you think I'd frickin' tell you? Jack's original leather trousers were my own, so one day I'll auction them for charity.

Q. Will you wash them first?

A. No. Whoever buys them can clone me, using a pube!

lmfao lmfao lmfao
lmfao lmfao I love that interview, even if I am a little disturbed/excited by the fact that he a) gets pubes on his trousers and b) owns leather trousers.
lmfao lmfao wtf. same here.

I'll be waiting in WHSmith in 2008 then. Up
Me too. I'll fly over.

You couldn't buy it in Ireland? D:
Dunno. Knowing the shops here, I doubt it. I only know one shop that sells the Torchwood DVDs, and that's only if you go in on a good day. There wouldn't be much demand for his book here, unfortunately.
Cheech.
King For A Couple Of Days
Cheech.
June 20th, 2007 at 02:07pm
Gone Barrowman:
Dunno. Knowing the shops here, I doubt it. I only know one shop that sells the Torchwood DVDs, and that's only if you go in on a good day. There wouldn't be much demand for his book here, unfortunately.

Amazon Very Happy
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 20th, 2007 at 04:23pm
Cheech.On.Mars:
Gone Barrowman:

Amazon Very Happy
Yeah. More expensive that way though Sad
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
June 20th, 2007 at 05:12pm
They just showed the clip of JB on NMTB xddd
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 20th, 2007 at 05:27pm
lmfao I was thinking of watching that interview with Simon Amstell. Then I realised I can't stand Simon Amstell. LOL AT JOHN ON CONFIDENTIAL:

"Chan - Jack and Chantho have a bit of a flirtation - tho. Chan - and the Doctor thought that Jack was back to his swashbuckling idiot self - tho. And Martha - DAMN IT! I WAS GOING SO WELL THERE!!!"
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
June 20th, 2007 at 05:28pm
Gone Barrowman:
lmfao I was thinking of watching that interview with Simon Amstell. Then I realised I can't stand Simon Amstell. LOL AT JOHN ON CONFIDENTIAL:

"Chan - Jack and Chantho have a bit of a flirtation - tho. Chan - and the Doctor thought that Jack was back to his swashbuckling idiot self - tho. And Martha - DAMN IT! I WAS GOING SO WELL THERE!!!"

XD
I'm going to watch that now.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 20th, 2007 at 05:31pm
Barrowmaneater:
Gone Barrowman:

XD
It has John Simm showing his son around the TARDIS and saying how he took the job just to impress his son <33
Cheech.
Cheech.
June 20th, 2007 at 06:10pm
Gone Barrowman:
Barrowmaneater:
Gone Barrowman:

XD
It has John Simm showing his son around the TARDIS and saying how he took the job just to impress his son <33

Awwww, that bit was soooo cute. His son was just beaming with smiles.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 21st, 2007 at 03:57am
Cheech.On.Mars:
Gone Barrowman:
Barrowmaneater:
Gone Barrowman:

XD

Awwww, that bit was soooo cute. His son was just beaming with smiles.
Lucky kid.
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
June 22nd, 2007 at 08:40am
Con -pushes mom into the line at the Dr. Who employment centre-

Cuhz you just KNOW there is one. Hand
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 22nd, 2007 at 11:50am
-pushes brother in too-

"What? You said you wanted to be an actor."
"But - but -"
"No butts except John's, you know that."
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 22nd, 2007 at 12:56pm
Possible TW S2 titles that have been floating around:

1. Separation Anxiety
2. Sleeper
3. To The Last Man
4. Another Working Day
5. Adam
6. Reset
7. Death Comes to Torchwood

They seem to be better than the last ones, anyway. I'm guessing Separation Anxiety is set while Jack is still gone, judging by the name. I dunno.
Cheech.
Cheech.
June 22nd, 2007 at 02:54pm
Gone Barrowman:

1. Separation Anxiety
2. Sleeper
3. To The Last Man
4. Another Working Day
5. Adam
6. Reset

They seem to be better than the last ones, anyway. I'm guessing Separation Anxiety is set while Jack is still gone, judging by the name. I dunno.

OOOH.... OHHHH.

Like Jack has the Doctor's hand in a Jar.. Which we all know Jack uses fro his 'perconal' needs.

He should like, Capture the Master when the Doctor's done with him..... and kinda.. Tie him up. Back in Torchwood. =]
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 22nd, 2007 at 03:16pm
Cheech.On.Mars:
Gone Barrowman:

1. Separation Anxiety
2. Sleeper
3. To The Last Man
4. Another Working Day
5. Adam
6. Reset

OOOH.... OHHHH.

Like Jack has the Doctor's hand in a Jar.. Which we all know Jack uses fro his 'perconal' needs.

He should like, Capture the Master when the Doctor's done with him..... and kinda.. Tie him up. Back in Torchwood. =]
Oh yeah. Mackter. Myfanwy/Jack/Master
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 24th, 2007 at 02:51pm
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
June 24th, 2007 at 06:33pm
Anyone watch him on Would I Lie To You?

John = cringeful at times.

lmfao
Cheech.
Cheech.
June 25th, 2007 at 02:06am
I Liked his bit with Paddy Retard
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 25th, 2007 at 03:46am
Barrowmaneater:
Anyone watch him on Would I Lie To You?

John = cringeful at times.

lmfao
I know. You gotta love him though. My dad kept going, "Why does he keep guffawing like an idiot?"

I loved the expression on his face when he volunteered for the wrestling. Tart.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
June 27th, 2007 at 12:30pm

lmfao lmfao I loved this. You can't hear much, but you do hear John saying, "Jack and Ianto?! Really?!" and about a thousand fangirls screaming, "YES PLEASE!!!"
Cheech.
Cheech.
June 27th, 2007 at 12:47pm
haha I saw that last night on Yoo Toob.

I laughed so hard, he sounds so shocked. Come on John..
Register