U2

AuthorMessage
Br@+
King For A Couple Of Days
Br@+

Blog
November 30th, 2006 at 05:09pm
It's good bono never shuts up. Makes him a goodfront man. haha.

Yea U2 is a very good band. I've heard there songs for a long time. They did a good job with green day. I would have never guessed; u2 and green day. Two great bands together. Who would of known eh? Who bands who hate politics.
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
November 30th, 2006 at 05:19pm
I love U2. I really want some more of their albums, I've only got two. Ah, well. X-mas is coming!

I also think that the band's views on the world are great. I think that what Bono does is great, and we need some more bands out there like that. =]
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
November 30th, 2006 at 05:22pm
I've been a fan of U2 since I was little. My dad got me hooked on them with "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For."
I love most of their songs and I think what Bono does for everyone is great.
He's an amazing musician and really good guy who likes to give to those in need. Nothing annoying about that. The world needs more people like him.
miss world
Jackass
miss world
December 1st, 2006 at 12:05am
Br@+:
Who bands who hate politics.

they don't hate politics. I think you were trying to say that they're both conciously political. especially Bono with his Nobel Peace Prize-nominated-ness
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 12:07am
I love U2. Their music is great, their lyrics inspriring and their message amazing. They are an unbelievable live band
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 12:10am
I don't really like U2. Nothing against them but I've only heard a few songs.

...But what I've heard, I've really liked.

I don't know why some Green Day fans were complaining about them. The only thing I complain about is U2 is getting all the damn credit for the song >.<

Bono has done such great things for the world.
Deadboy
Geek
Deadboy

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 02:50pm
they sold out for sure but i love them nevertheless. Bono has an A M A Z I N G voice.
Sakah
Idiot
Sakah

Mibba
December 10th, 2006 at 12:36am
They ROCK! I love the sound of their music and my dad's totally obsessed with U2. (Offtopicish) One time, I accidently called U2, youtube and my mom calls Green Day, Green Bay. I must find that book dedicated to U2 *wanders into space*
Magazine Sickness.
Geek
Magazine Sickness.

Mibba Blog
December 10th, 2006 at 01:21am
Being the most successful band in the world doesnt automatically equal the best band in the world.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
December 10th, 2006 at 02:04am
opinions kids, get used to them =)

rolling stones are pretty kick ass though. they're like effin 60 and still managed to beat U2 in most successful tour [money-wise]

i wanted to get U218 today...but ran out of money. maybe tomorrow then
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
December 20th, 2006 at 01:16am
Sounds Like Chicken:
I don't really like U2. Nothing against them but I've only heard a few songs.

...But what I've heard, I've really liked.

I don't know why some Green Day fans were complaining about them. The only thing I complain about is U2 is getting all the damn credit for the song >.<

Bono has done such great things for the world.
That makes no sense. You just contradicted yourself. Eh
But I get what you're saying, you don't really like them as a band but you like a few of their songs. Though it still didn't exactly come out right...go me and my OCDness!

All that aside, most people I have seen (the Green Day fans who don't like U2, but not all of them), think Green Day should get all the credit for The Saints Are Coming and that's just not right. Both bands took part, both bands deserve credit. Enough said.

But I agree, Bono does wonderful things and I just don't understand why people feel they need to make fun of him or anything. People just like to diss U2 and Bono (mostly Bono actually.) just for the hell of it, it seems like (for the most part, not everyone does.). Neutral

Me luffs them now and I think it'd have been amazing to see them live. tehe
Kme
Jackass
Kme
December 20th, 2006 at 11:03am
I love the older stuff. But I can not stand all the crap they have now. I'm all for rocking out to The Saints Are Coming, though.
Hello, My Name Is Asshole
Jackass
Hello, My Name Is Asshole

Blog
December 20th, 2006 at 08:54pm
I think they're amazing. Their music makes me feel.. different. Iunno. It's hard to explain.

My parents are huge U2 fans, and are always listening to music, so I've been been in a U2 atmosphere for all of my life. I knew most of their songs by heart at 10. Cheese

So it's probably cause of them. =]
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
February 23rd, 2007 at 04:34pm
There's a huge U2 banner on our subway station Retard
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
February 23rd, 2007 at 05:29pm
That's really awesome. tehe
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
February 24th, 2007 at 01:51pm
My views on U2:

The eighties: Brilliant. This was back when they were a damn fine rock band with outstanding albums such as The Joshua Tree and Rattle & Hum.

Nineties: Crap. They became lost in their egos and while a couple of songs such as One and Even Better Than the Real Thing have become classics, their talent got stuck somewhere in Bono's rectum.

21st Century: 2 good albums but they're threatening to become boring and repetitive again. Will have to wait for the new album to see what they're going for next time out.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
February 24th, 2007 at 07:25pm
I like them.

Bono kinda bugs me.

But yeah.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
February 27th, 2007 at 12:48pm
Micro Sheep.:
There's a huge U2 banner on our subway station Retard
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/ze-goat/bannerU2launiv.jpg
Oh, now that is flippin' sweet.

Hello, My Name Is Asshole:
I think they're amazing. Their music makes me feel.. different. Iunno. It's hard to explain.

My parents are huge U2 fans, and are always listening to music, so I've been been in a U2 atmosphere for all of my life. I knew most of their songs by heart at 10. Cheese

So it's probably cause of them. =]
Haha, yeah. I think that most teenagers who like U2, like them because of their parents.

My parents are HUGE music freaks. That's like all they live for. They use their stereos more than they do their televisions! It's really odd.
But yeah, I can safely blame my dad for my U2 addiction. He used to blare I Still Haven't Found What I'm looking For all the time. Cheese Plus he jacks my U218 singles from me all the time. The jerk. Azdaja

Ballroom Blitz:
I like them.

Bono kinda bugs me.

But yeah.
I think the biggest reason Bono bugs most people is just that people don't understand him. He's not the average rock star, definitely not.
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
March 25th, 2007 at 09:22pm
I love U2. I've got two albums and I really want War. *scheems* Sunday Bloody Sunday's possibly my favourite song. Though, The Saints Are Comming is great!
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
April 15th, 2007 at 08:03am
Very good band Cool
Register