Show: Torchwood.

AuthorMessage
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
July 31st, 2009 at 09:33am
The Doctor and Jack guard my DVDs. At uni I had a Dalek and a Cyberman guarding my telephone but idk where they'll go in the new house.
Ashleytotherescue!
Idiot
Ashleytotherescue!

Mibba
August 22nd, 2009 at 04:44pm
*revives thread*
King For A Couple Of Days

Blog
August 22nd, 2009 at 07:47pm

tehe
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
March 30th, 2010 at 12:25pm

This is what the water tower looks like if you're standing on the invisible lift. Cool

Also Cardiff is AWESOME.
Angelic Fruitcake
Falling In Love With The Board
Angelic Fruitcake
March 31st, 2010 at 07:26am
Hooo yeah. Cool

Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
June 7th, 2010 at 01:42pm
I don't know how to feel about this.
Angelic Fruitcake
Angelic Fruitcake
June 8th, 2010 at 02:26pm
This absolutely positively was not a double post, but even if it was, it could not endeavour to reach the level of fail RTD seems to excel at. Woop.
Angelic Fruitcake
Angelic Fruitcake
June 8th, 2010 at 02:26pm
RTD = Fail town Cassie
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
June 23rd, 2010 at 11:44am
I have decided i'm going to watch the new one.

But i'm not going to like it.
And i'm going to constantly make comments like; "Well, Ianto would've done that much faster." And "If Ianto was there that wouldn't be a problem."
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 26th, 2010 at 02:37pm
Peardrops:

And i'm going to constantly make comments like; "Well, Ianto would've done that much faster." And "If Ianto was there that wouldn't be a problem."

i just don't understand, if you've already made your mind up to hate on the show then surely you could do something much more productive with your life than sit around and complain?
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
June 26th, 2010 at 04:01pm
Matt Smith:
Peardrops:

i just don't understand, if you've already made your mind up to hate on the show then surely you could do something much more productive with your life than sit around and complain?

But that's the problem!

I decided that Donna was going to be an awful companion before series four DW and it turned out that she couldn't be more fab.

I have to watch the new series 'cause I want to prove myself wrong but i'm gutted that they killed off my favourite.

Besides, I study TV Production, watching telly is productive for me, lol.
Angelic Fruitcake
Angelic Fruitcake
June 30th, 2010 at 06:07pm
I still don't know if I'll bother.

I liked Gwen for a total of four and a half episodes last series before she went back to being herself again by the end of ep.5, and loathed her the rest of the time.

I'm trying to imagine just the two of them and so far I'm just thinking it'd drive me bonkers. Angst and ego with occasional injections of feeling horribly sorry for poor Rhys because Gwen's taken off with Jack again.

THERE AGAIN it's all true, it could be excellent. Possibly. I realised not far into Donna's proper companion stint that Catherine can be properly good when she feels like it, and she wasn't going to spend the whole blummin' series waltzing around yelling WHAAAAT WE'RE IN SPAAAAAACE?!

Thing is I could have just avoided that series if I'd found out pretty sharpish it was going to be rubbish, but I reckon if new Torchwood turns out to be a big disappointment then it might ruin the thing for me. Sad
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
January 6th, 2011 at 10:49am
BBC description of s4...

Having left Earth at the conclusion of previous miniseries Children of Earth, Harkness will be drawn back to Torchwood institute by “his unstated love for Gwen”.

Fandom EXPLOSIONNNN
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
October 24th, 2011 at 07:40pm
What is everyone's opinion of Miracle Day?

From Wiki:

Torchwood: Miracle Day] (previously titled Torchwood: The New World) is the fourth series of the British science fiction television series Torchwood, a spin-off from the long-running show Doctor Who. In contrast to the first three series, which were produced by the BBC, the fourth series is a British-American co-production involving the BBC's drama production house BBC Cymru Wales for BBC Worldwide and the U.S. premium network Starz. It was broadcast in ten episodes beginning 8 July 2011 (U.S.) and 14 July 2011 (UK). The majority of the filming took place in Los Angeles, California, with two weeks' additional shooting in Wales.

Personally; I LOVED it. Almost best season by far. Wink
Register