Anti-Flag

AuthorMessage
SWIS
King For A Couple Of Days
SWIS
December 9th, 2006 at 12:01pm
XXAshXX:
lmao Its Been 2 Or 3 Days And There's No Interesting Anti-Flag News?? Odd. Sad

Well, In French, We Have To Do These Music Questions, Where People Have To Make Up Questions. Well, My Friend Brandon Knows I Love Anti-Flag So Just For Me He Wrote The Question: Name A Song Anti-Flag Sings(I Forget What It Is In French Hahah) ....I Jumped Up And Screamed "Die For The Government!", Smirked And Sat Down. Retard

lmfao that's great. What'd you French teacher say?

my Global teacher kept my copy of Seatle Was a Riot...apparently she's gonna use it next year as an example O.o scary. Laughing

and there HAS been sorta one bit of news:

Spend $25 and get a free Anti-Flag poster & pin

Spend $50 and get a free Anti-Flag pin, patch, poster and sticker pack (the "PPPS pack"Wink

Spend $75 and get a free "Death of a Nation" DVD & PPPS pack

Spend $100 and get a free A-F Records t-shirt, DVD & PPPS pack

(posters, pins, stickers, and patches will be picked by a-f records)

We're also offering our best deal of the year: choose any 5 of the following CD and they're yours for only $15! That's right, 5 for $15!

*must get on AF Records immediatly and buy everyone Anti-Flag stuff for christmas/birthdays*
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
December 9th, 2006 at 02:29pm
SWIS:
XXAshXX:

Well, In French, We Have To Do These Music Questions, Where People Have To Make Up Questions. Well, My Friend Brandon Knows I Love Anti-Flag So Just For Me He Wrote The Question: Name A Song Anti-Flag Sings(I Forget What It Is In French Hahah) ....I Jumped Up And Screamed "Die For The Government!", Smirked And Sat Down. Retard

my Global teacher kept my copy of Seatle Was a Riot...apparently she's gonna use it next year as an example O.o scary. Laughing

Spend $50 and get a free Anti-Flag pin, patch, poster and sticker pack (the "PPPS pack"Wink

We're also offering our best deal of the year: choose any 5 of the following CD and they're yours for only $15! That's right, 5 for $15!

*must get on AF Records immediatly and buy everyone Anti-Flag stuff for christmas/birthdays*
Meg XDD
SWIS
SWIS
December 9th, 2006 at 02:34pm
Kad Killed GSB.:
SWIS:
XXAshXX:

Meg XDD

Retard

*quotes English project last year* Because I am a woman I can max out my credit card in under ten minutes if properly motivated.
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
December 9th, 2006 at 02:45pm
SWIS:
Kad Killed GSB.:
SWIS:
XXAshXX:

Meg XDD

Retard

*quotes English project last year* Because I am a woman I can max out my credit card in under ten minutes if properly motivated.
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
SWIS
SWIS
December 9th, 2006 at 09:25pm
OMG!
My dad said I couldn't go! And then started talking about all this BS about why. Then I told Colleen what he said and she started to flip out on me about it because she already got tickets and she doesn't want to go without me but now she has to and I just wanna lock myself in my room and cry right now I'm so freakin upset about all this but my mom wants to talk to me about it but I can't say anything to her without breaking out crying and everytime I pass dad he stares at me Crying or Very sad
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
December 10th, 2006 at 07:16am
SWIS:
OMG!
My dad said I couldn't go! And then started talking about all this BS about why. Then I told Colleen what he said and she started to flip out on me about it because she already got tickets and she doesn't want to go without me but now she has to and I just wanna lock myself in my room and cry right now I'm so freakin upset about all this but my mom wants to talk to me about it but I can't say anything to her without breaking out crying and everytime I pass dad he stares at me Crying or Very sad
OMG T_________________T That sucks ;_;
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 10th, 2006 at 05:27pm
Kad Killed GSB.:
SWIS:
OMG!
OMG T_________________T That sucks ;_;
*Huggles*
*Gives You A Cupcake*
T_T That Must Really Suck Ass..I'm Sorry. Sad
SWIS
SWIS
December 10th, 2006 at 05:49pm
I'm going to find ways to 'persuade' my dad to let me go.

I think his main concern is the fact that its in Buffalo and that its on a school night...
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 10th, 2006 at 05:55pm
SWIS:
I'm going to find ways to 'persuade' my dad to let me go.

I think his main concern is the fact that its in Buffalo and that its on a school night...
Yeah....Lol I'm having The Same Problemo Trust Me.
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 10th, 2006 at 06:04pm
SWIS:
XXAshXX:

lmfao lmfao NIce.

And My French Teacher Actually Didn't Say Anything...She's Just Like "bon" (Which Means Good In French Retard ) But Appently From What My Friend Luke Was Saying, This Kid Used To Bring Anti-Flag Cd's To School And She'd Play Their Cd's For The Class. Very Happy Maybe I Should Bring My Anti-Flag Cd's To School....Shifty
steady riot.
steady riot.
December 10th, 2006 at 06:21pm
I do the radio at school on Thursdays, and I always play Anti-Flag. Cool
SWIS
SWIS
December 10th, 2006 at 06:38pm
Baby, I'm an Anarchist:
Cool awesome

we don't have a radio sadly and the teachers are too stuck up to play anything good..

...well except my french teacher plays french rap which sounds A LOT better than american rap...weird...

and good luck with the parents Ash. Stupid paranoid adults not letting us do anything fun Rolling Eyes
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 10th, 2006 at 06:45pm
SWIS:
Baby, I'm an Anarchist:
Cool awesome

we don't have a radio sadly and the teachers are too stuck up to play anything good..

...well except my french teacher plays french rap which sounds A LOT better than american rap...weird...

and good luck with the parents Ash. Stupid paranoid adults not letting us do anything fun Rolling Eyes
Thanks Nina....Good Luck To You Too. Rolling Eyes

We Don't Have A Radio Either...We Have This Thing That They Play Music Over The PA Between Classes..And Most Of The Music There Sucks.

And Were Doing A Music Unit In french...So The Teacher's Getting People To Bring Stuff In...Most Of Its Either Ozzy Or Metallica...
BillieStoleMyVirginity
Geek
BillieStoleMyVirginity

Mibba
December 10th, 2006 at 07:04pm
anti flag Smile
SWIS
SWIS
December 11th, 2006 at 05:02pm
Surprised you guys watch the Anti-Flag myspace videos on TPU yet???

Justin got rid of his mohawk!
and #2 plays guitar!
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 11th, 2006 at 05:05pm
SWIS:

and #2 plays guitar!
What?!?!??!?!?!??!?! Shocked
God Damn Dial Up...I Can't Watch Them! SadSad
SWIS
SWIS
December 11th, 2006 at 05:12pm
XXAshXX:
SWIS:

and #2 plays guitar!

awww Sad
yeah well Justin no longer has his faux hawk...
and its a bunch of acoustic songs and watching #2 play Press Corpse on bass made me go Shocked how does he do that!?!
It's funny watching #2 dance while he plays This is the End...wiggly Laughing
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
December 11th, 2006 at 05:13pm
SWIS:
XXAshXX:
SWIS:

and #2 plays guitar!

awww Sad
and its a bunch of acoustic songs and watching #2 play Press Corpse on bass made me go Shocked how does he do that!?!
He didn't have it when I saw them O_O
Lor
Geek
Lor

Blog
December 11th, 2006 at 05:15pm
The video of #2 playing This Is The End is awesome. I can't help but smile when he goes into the 'woah' thing lmfao
SWIS
SWIS
December 11th, 2006 at 05:24pm
Kad Killed GSB.:
SWIS:
XXAshXX:
SWIS:

and #2 plays guitar!

awww Sad
He didn't have it when I saw them O_O

*can't remember* how long ago was it when you saw them?

and yeah the 'woah' part in This is the End is great lmfao
Register