Anti-Flag

AuthorMessage
SWIS
King For A Couple Of Days
SWIS
November 29th, 2006 at 07:39pm
I don't shut it off. Most of the time he doesn't even hear it while its playing.
And I didn't say that actually saying the word fuck makes you a fan. I meant by not caring about other people's opinions.

Why are you even here if you hate them so much?
You're entitled to an opinion by saying you don't like them and then saying all their songs around about anarchy and shit...have you even heard most of their songs though? If you don't listen to them then how would you know what its about? They DO have songs that aren't political.
I don't need to take your crap on here.

As far as I'm concerned this little 'conflict' is over because I don't want this to turn into a hate thread. I don't need you jumping down my throat over something that you have nothing to do with.
so have a nice day I gotta go do homework.

and if anyone finds some more funny Ask AF questions send them to me because I'm printing them out Laughing
LastCaress9188
Geek
LastCaress9188
November 29th, 2006 at 07:54pm
Yes,i've heard most of thier songs,and i have a reason to think the way I do.And this was never a "conflict" , I just said it was a contradictive statement when you say "OMG my dad almost found out that i was listening to an anti-flag song with swares in it" , yet you're a huge fan. If thats not what you meant,fine,if thats the case then I was wrong.
I'm not the only one giving shit here, you said to me "oh youre just one of those bastards who doesnt like them anymore cause they sold out". I dont even like anti-flag,and i still get annoyed when i see people like you acting as if they're fucking nsync writing little stories about how TheY RoXX Ur SOcKKZZ ANDD ZOOMMGG I"m GonnA GoZZ On ThiER TOUR BUSSS!!!!".Honestly,11 year old girls who are infatuated with poppy boy bands sound like that.
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 29th, 2006 at 08:21pm
LastCaress9188:
Yes,i've heard most of thier songs,and i have a reason to think the way I do.And this was never a "conflict" , I just said it was a contradictive statement when you say "OMG my dad almost found out that i was listening to an anti-flag song with swares in it" , yet you're a huge fan. If thats not what you meant,fine,if thats the case then I was wrong.
I'm not the only one giving shit here, you said to me "oh youre just one of those bastards who doesnt like them anymore cause they sold out". I dont even like anti-flag,and i still get annoyed when i see people like you acting as if they're fucking nsync writing little stories about how TheY RoXX Ur SOcKKZZ ANDD ZOOMMGG I"m GonnA GoZZ On ThiER TOUR BUSSS!!!!".Honestly,11 year old girls who are infatuated with poppy boy bands sound like that.

lol....NOt Afraid To Say I'm A Teenie. But Who Cares At Least We Like The Band For Their Music And Not Just For Their Looks. What I Don't Get Is The Reason Your Coming On Here And Bitching At Us For Being Teenies. Do You Enjoy Being A Royal Pisseroffer? We Just Like To Express Our Dreams And If You have A Problem With That, you Can Fuck Right Off.
love.
love.
November 29th, 2006 at 08:32pm
they are ok
SWIS
SWIS
November 29th, 2006 at 08:33pm
XXAshXX:
LastCaress9188:

lol....NOt Afraid To Say I'm A Teenie. But Who Cares At Least We Like The Band For Their Music And Not Just For Their Looks. What I Don't Get Is The Reason Your Coming On Here And Bitching At Us For Being Teenies. Do You Enjoy Being A Royal Pisseroffer? We Just Like To Express Our Dreams And If You have A Problem With That, you Can Fuck Right Off.
back
and exactly what I'm trying to say Ash...

and btw I never said most of the stuff that you said I did. I never said you hated them because they sold out...I just said if you hate them so much then why do waste everyone's time complaining about them? If you don't like them then fine but you don't need to start bitching at us for actually liking them. If you don't like them then don't come here.
I have nothing against your opinion I just don't want this to turn into a hate thread because I care about the band and the people here too much to let it get locked
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 29th, 2006 at 08:36pm
SWIS:
XXAshXX:
LastCaress9188:

back

and btw I never said most of the stuff that you said I did. I never said you hated them because they sold out...I just said if you hate them so much then why do waste everyone's time complaining about them? If you don't like them then fine but you don't need to start bitching at us for actually liking them. If you don't like them then don't come here.
I have nothing against your opinion I just don't want this to turn into a hate thread because I care about the band and the people here too much to let it get locked
Uh.....I Sorta Said he Hated Them Cause They Sold Out....Confused Yeha. Sorry.

And Same Here....We Like This Thread. I Rather Enjoy Seeing What People Have To Say On Here lol
LastCaress9188
Geek
LastCaress9188
November 29th, 2006 at 08:39pm
Because this is a punk band,not a pop boy band. Even anti-flag has thier good points. Even though i dont like them,i will say that some of thier views are the same as mine.I dont wanna see a band that actually sings about something that matters in the world,get dragged down by people who are like "ZOOMG AnTi__FlAGG ROXXXXX!!" . Have your opinions on them,im not bitching at that. Its people like that , thats part of the reason a band wont get its real message out,because they're not taking them seriously as a band with an educated message in their songs, but as if they're just another radio hit band thats gonna be the talk of your middle school for a month. Green Day,Fallout boy,my chemical romance, those are the kinds of bands meant for people to be stupid about. They have no conception for wanting a real political message in thier songs. They sing about what people want to hear,which is why noone gives a fuck when teenies swarm over them. Bottom line is,i'm sick of seeing a band with a real message but shut out because of idiots who cant think for themselves and feel the need to talk like 11 year old pre-teens about them.Im not trying to be a "royal pisseroffer".I voiced my opinion on them,apparently someone didnt like it and said what they hadf to say,so im saying what i have to.
LastCaress9188
Geek
LastCaress9188
November 29th, 2006 at 08:41pm
SWIS:
XXAshXX:
LastCaress9188:

back

Listen,get the point that i never bitched at anyone on here for liking them.
LastCaress9188
Geek
LastCaress9188
November 29th, 2006 at 08:44pm
XXAshXX:
LastCaress9188:
Anti-Flag sucks.All their songs are "anarchy anarchy fuck the system blah blah blah".Thats not bad,until you realize that while they're saying all that theyre releasing it with a major label.They're fucking hypocrites,and their music sucks anyway.
Thanks For Your Opinion, Bitch. You're Just Pissed Because You Used To Like them And Then Suddenly They Moved On To A Major Label. You're Another One Of Those Bastards, That Think They "Sold Out". If you Were A Real Fan Of Music, You Wouldn't Care What Label They Were On. Bbat

But Whatever, Your Opinion. I Respect Other Peoples Opinion, Even If I Don't Like It.

Yeah,actually you did say everything i said you did.I wouldnt consider calling me a bitch and a bastard respecting my opinion.
SWIS
SWIS
November 29th, 2006 at 08:45pm
fine.
I like them and I can be teenie-ish but unlike most teenies we don't obsess JUST because of their looks and how they sound.
Unlike most teenies we actually get the message they are trying to get out and support them.

And that's all I really have to say so can we please change the subject now?
As much fun as it is to state opinions over and over and such I'd really like to get more on topic of Anti-Flag again and not just about this teenie talking crap...
SWIS
SWIS
November 29th, 2006 at 08:46pm
LastCaress9188:

Yeah,actually you did say everything i said you did.I wouldnt consider calling me a bitch and a bastard respecting my opinion.

...are you getting me and Ash confused?
I'm the one that said I never said that...
and Ash said that not me Laughing
LastCaress9188
Geek
LastCaress9188
November 29th, 2006 at 08:48pm
Yeah,i know you didnt say that,that was meant for her
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 29th, 2006 at 08:50pm
SWIS:
LastCaress9188:

...are you getting me and Ash confused?
I'm the one that said I never said that...
and Ash said that not me Laughing
Yeah I Said That.....Damn, I'm More Of A hypocrite Then I Thought...Neutral
SWIS
SWIS
November 29th, 2006 at 08:51pm
oooh

see now I'm the one getting all confused with the 'who's talking to who' thing....
oh well

http://thepeopleunited.net/mkportal/modules/gallery/album/a_766.jpg
hasn't this picture been posted on TPU like three times before? Because its up...again...
Laughing #2 looks like he's about to push some lady down the stairs.
jk
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 29th, 2006 at 08:53pm
LastCaress9188:
XXAshXX:
LastCaress9188:
Anti-Flag sucks.All their songs are "anarchy anarchy fuck the system blah blah blah".Thats not bad,until you realize that while they're saying all that theyre releasing it with a major label.They're fucking hypocrites,and their music sucks anyway.
Thanks For Your Opinion, Bitch. You're Just Pissed Because You Used To Like them And Then Suddenly They Moved On To A Major Label. You're Another One Of Those Bastards, That Think They "Sold Out". If you Were A Real Fan Of Music, You Wouldn't Care What Label They Were On. Bbat

But Whatever, Your Opinion. I Respect Other Peoples Opinion, Even If I Don't Like It.

Yes,I Admit, I Am A Hypocrite. I Didn't Exactly Respect your Opinion There And I Was In A Bitchy Mood That Day As Well. But Nobody Here Wants To Fight About This....This Is Getting Dumb.
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 29th, 2006 at 08:56pm
SWIS:
oooh

see now I'm the one getting all confused with the 'who's talking to who' thing....
oh well

hasn't this picture been posted on TPU like three times before? Because its up...again...
jk

Haha nice. Dos AND Pat Look Like They Wanna Push Old Ladys Down The Stairs. Pat Looks Like An Elf As Well (His Ears Laughing )
SWIS
SWIS
November 29th, 2006 at 08:59pm
XXAshXX:
SWIS:
oooh

oh well

jk

Haha nice. Dos AND Pat Look Like They Wanna Push Old Ladys Down The Stairs. Pat Looks Like An Elf As Well (His Ears Laughing )

lmfao omg he does.
SWIS
SWIS
November 29th, 2006 at 09:09pm
http://thepeopleunited.net/mkportal/modules/gallery/album/a_56.jpg

Is it just me or does Justin look like Sean Hayes in this picture?
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
November 30th, 2006 at 12:20pm
SWIS:
http://thepeopleunited.net/mkportal/modules/gallery/album/a_56.jpg

Is it just me or does Justin look like Sean Hayes in this picture?
He does, a little bit.
Matticus
Jackass
Matticus
November 30th, 2006 at 12:43pm
I'm so into Anti Flag atm. Very Happy
Its so awesome to listen to a band that has a really important message and is getting out to people. Plus they fucking rock Shake
Register