AuthorMessage
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
November 30th, 2006 at 02:06pm
<-Dammit->:
I'm so into Anti Flag atm. Very Happy
Its so awesome to listen to a band that has a really important message and is getting out to people. Plus they fucking rock Shake
Damn right they do ^_^
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 30th, 2006 at 05:07pm
Kad Killed GSB.:
<-Dammit->:
I'm so into Anti Flag atm. Very Happy
Its so awesome to listen to a band that has a really important message and is getting out to people. Plus they fucking rock Shake
Damn right they do ^_^
I Concur Smile Razz

Yeha Thanks To This Board I'm Really Into Them ATM As Well Hahah
SWIS
King For A Couple Of Days
SWIS
November 30th, 2006 at 06:38pm
http://www.thepeopleunited.net/mkportal/modules/gallery/album/a_767.jpg

lol #2 looks like he's trying to be gangster Wink
Matticus
Jackass
Matticus
December 1st, 2006 at 12:33pm
SWIS:
http://www.thepeopleunited.net/mkportal/modules/gallery/album/a_767.jpg

lol #2 looks like he's trying to be gangster Wink

Razz He's blatently a gangsta!
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 12:43pm
What I find annoying is Kerrang! giving Anti-flag crap reviews and then turn round and give P!ATD and FOB decent reviews. At lest A-F have a real message and a motive and are trying to spread it around.

I bet they kicked arse at Taste of Chaos ¬_¬
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 01:02pm
409 Coffeemaker:
What I find annoying is Kerrang! giving Anti-flag crap reviews and then turn round and give P!ATD and FOB decent reviews. At lest A-F have a real message and a motive and are trying to spread it around.

Ohhhh, they did.
Matticus
Jackass
Matticus
December 1st, 2006 at 01:10pm
409 Coffeemaker:

Totally Very Happy
Matticus
Jackass
Matticus
December 1st, 2006 at 01:26pm
lmfao I can't take Justin seriously in the One Trillion Dollars video. The faces that he does are hilarious. As much as its supposed to be a serious video and everything Confused Still, it looks like hes trying to be a gangsta... thats #2 AND Justin now! I think Anti Flag are just wannabe gangstas. But cool ones Razz
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 01:30pm
<-Dammit->:
lmfao I can't take Justin seriously in the One Trillion Dollars video. The faces that he does are hilarious. As much as its supposed to be a serious video and everything Confused Still, it looks like hes trying to be a gangsta... thats #2 AND Justin now! I think Anti Flag are just wannabe gangstas. But cool ones Razz
o_o lmfao

Ahhh I love them Cool
Lor
Geek
Lor

Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 01:41pm
<-Dammit->:

On that subject, who was the one obsessed with the wink? lmfao
Deadboy
Geek
Deadboy

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 02:43pm
this band just straight up makes me smile. lol. i like that dude's mohawk X) it's so tall. i just wanna crawl up in it and live in it! Very Happy but anyway, my favorite song has to be Emo Sux just cuz...it does. but yeah, anti-flag...good band....
SWIS
SWIS
December 1st, 2006 at 04:54pm
Matrixx:
<-Dammit->:

On that subject, who was the one obsessed with the wink? lmfao

that was me lmfao
well, I was one of them. Hence my old *wink* avatar
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 1st, 2006 at 04:55pm
<-Dammit->:

Yeah I Agree....I Was Like Giggling At Justins Face In The Video. Although Its An Insanely Awesome Video.

Justin And Dos...Gangstas? lmfao I Can Just Imagine.

Them On Stage Singing "I'm A Gangsta, A Straight Up G, The Gangster Life Is The Life For Me" lmfao
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 05:04pm
XXAshXX:
<-Dammit->:

Yeah I Agree....I Was Like Giggling At Justins Face In The Video. Although Its An Insanely Awesome Video.

Them On Stage Singing "I'm A Gangsta, A Straight Up G, The Gangster Life Is The Life For Me" lmfao
Will J2 make an appearance? lmfao lmfao lmfao
SWIS
SWIS
December 1st, 2006 at 05:20pm
Kad Killed GSB.:
XXAshXX:
<-Dammit->:

lmfao lmfao J2 was born in a back alley. But who had him? lmfao
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 1st, 2006 at 05:23pm
SWIS:
Kad Killed GSB.:
XXAshXX:
<-Dammit->:

Better Yet...HOW Did They Have Him? lmfao lmfao
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
December 1st, 2006 at 05:34pm
XXAshXX:
SWIS:
Kad Killed GSB.:
XXAshXX:
<-Dammit->:

Those are good questions. lmfao lmfao lmfao Looks like we have a mystery to solve! lmfao lmfao lmfao
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 1st, 2006 at 07:18pm
Kad Killed GSB.:
XXAshXX:
SWIS:
Kad Killed GSB.:
XXAshXX:
<-Dammit->:

Those are good questions. lmfao lmfao lmfao Looks like we have a mystery to solve! lmfao lmfao lmfao
lmfao lmfao But Who's Gonna Solve It??
SWIS
SWIS
December 1st, 2006 at 07:28pm
Think yet another good question....

Laughing ask af!

wait...I already did XD
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog