Anti-Flag

AuthorMessage
SWIS
King For A Couple Of Days
SWIS
November 28th, 2006 at 07:49pm
lmfao yeah Dr. Evil
I can see it now....omg its horrible! Justin you're not supposed to hug him! ahhh!
lmfao

Question from: punkpixie in Chicago
I heard that you guys hate The Beatles! Which is hard to believe because The Beatles rock my socks off my feet! And I also heard that #2 likes pushing old ladies down stairs...for shame #2 for shame! Even if this are true I still love you guys! Mwuah, hugs and kissies!

Answer: This one is a toughie cause it is both true and untrue, we definitely do not hate the beatles, in fact #2 LOVES the beatles, but yes it is true that #2 enjoys pushing the elderly down stairs. He is just an asshole. What can we say?

naughty #2!

Question from: Sarah in Columbus,Ohio
Is it true that #2 entered the Miss America pagent, disguised as a woman, and won because of his good looks and finesse? woop woop #2!

Answer: While #2 is extremely good looking and no doubt looks great in drag, he has not entered the Miss America pagent. Or if he did, he didn't tell us!

lmfao lmfao lmfao

I just can't get over all these stupid and hilarious questions lmfao
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 28th, 2006 at 07:50pm
Yo Nina, You Might Be Going To One The Concerts On The War Sucks Lets Party Tour Right? Well, Check This Out:

Pick The Setlist Cool How Cool Is That?

And Has Anyone Reminded Eli That Todays Her Day With J2?
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 28th, 2006 at 07:52pm
SWIS:
lmfao yeah Dr. Evil
I can see it now....omg its horrible! Justin you're not supposed to hug him! ahhh!
lmfao

I heard that you guys hate The Beatles! Which is hard to believe because The Beatles rock my socks off my feet! And I also heard that #2 likes pushing old ladies down stairs...for shame #2 for shame! Even if this are true I still love you guys! Mwuah, hugs and kissies!

Answer: This one is a toughie cause it is both true and untrue, we definitely do not hate the beatles, in fact #2 LOVES the beatles, but yes it is true that #2 enjoys pushing the elderly down stairs. He is just an asshole. What can we say?

naughty #2!

No Justin....Your Dr. Evil. Your Not Supposed To Hug Austin!
And Mini-Me....Mini-Justin Hahaha Laughing

lmfao lmfao lmfao I Didn't Know Dos Was THAT Mean. What An Asshole. lmfao
SWIS
SWIS
November 28th, 2006 at 07:57pm
Surprised sweeet Cool

and...idk...ask Kym. I haven't talked to Eli since I joined TPU months ago...
SWIS
SWIS
November 28th, 2006 at 08:00pm
XXAshXX:
SWIS:
lmfao yeah Dr. Evil
lmfao

naughty #2!

yeah really. jeeze Dos. You're gonna break some old ladies hip Rolling Eyes

omg Mini-Justin! J2!!!! lmfao
haha I randomly drew some pics last night of #2 and one of J2 and they turned out pretty good...but the J2 one doesn't really look like J2
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 28th, 2006 at 08:09pm
SWIS:
XXAshXX:
SWIS:
lmfao yeah Dr. Evil
lmfao

naughty #2!

yeah really. jeeze Dos. You're gonna break some old ladies hip Rolling Eyes

omg Mini-Justin! J2!!!! lmfao
haha I randomly drew some pics last night of #2 and one of J2 and they turned out pretty good...but the J2 one doesn't really look like J2
Yeah Dos.....Your So Mean Laughing ...He Looks So Innocent Too...Shocked

Mini-Justin=J2! I Never Thought Of That! lmfao NICE

Awe...Can you Post Your Pics So We Can See? Pwease? Retard
SWIS
SWIS
November 28th, 2006 at 08:11pm
I just uploaded them. I'm gonna email them to my friend.

lmfao
wow my scanner really messes them up. They look a lot better on paper. Half the shading disappears in the scanner XD
meh
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/SWISIDNIAK/J2.jpg
J2! (with his rockin AFC shirt on)

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/SWISIDNIAK/DosdrawingAF.jpg
Dos!

I gotta learn to draw on blank paper instead of lined paper Laughing I draw on lined paper for doodles, but then the doodles end up looking good and I want them on normal paper but its too late
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 28th, 2006 at 08:19pm
SWIS:

lmfao
wow my scanner really messes them up. They look a lot better on paper. Half the shading disappears in the scanner XD
meh

Dos!

I gotta learn to draw on blank paper instead of lined paper Laughing I draw on lined paper for doodles, but then the doodles end up looking good and I want them on normal paper but its too late
omgno Wow....Those Pics Are Good. Too Good. I Wish I Could Draw Like That Cool

Can I Stick Them In My Locker? I'll Credit You lol Razz PLEASE?
SWIS
SWIS
November 28th, 2006 at 08:20pm
XXAshXX:
SWIS:

lmfao
meh

Dos!

Thanks =]
and I don't care. go ahead.

Question from: Casey in Los Angles
Hey is it true that when #2 was 14 he broke his arm in a high speed masterbaiton accident?

Answer: Nope, he broke his WRIST not his arm.

Shocked lmfao I...can't...breath! lmfao
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 28th, 2006 at 08:24pm
SWIS:
XXAshXX:
SWIS:

lmfao
meh

Dos!

Thanks =]
and I don't care. go ahead.

Question from: Casey in Los Angles
Hey is it true that when #2 was 14 he broke his arm in a high speed masterbaiton accident?

Answer: Nope, he broke his WRIST not his arm.

Shocked lmfao I...can't...breath! lmfao
Laughing Thanks....(As You Can See, I Stick EVERYTHING In My Locker...It's Like My Second Home Hahah)

And Shocked Hahahah lmfao lmfao lmfao Thats Good. Too Good Cool lmfao lmfao Can't-Stop-Laughing! lmfao
SWIS
SWIS
November 28th, 2006 at 08:25pm
lmfao

so I've noticed. lol

lmfao and I STILL can't stop laughing. #2...that's just...too good lmfao

Question from: rick in Salina, KS
i heard justin sane is allergic to nearly everything and for dinner he has to eat shark meat, lettuce, and a glass of wine?

Answer: actually he only eats the lettuce and the glass. being that justin doesnt drink he doesnt drink the wine, but man does he have an appetite for glass.

Shocked Justin eats glass?
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 28th, 2006 at 08:29pm
SWIS:
lmfao

so I've noticed. lol

i heard justin sane is allergic to nearly everything and for dinner he has to eat shark meat, lettuce, and a glass of wine?

Answer: actually he only eats the lettuce and the glass. being that justin doesnt drink he doesnt drink the wine, but man does he have an appetite for glass.

rofl Yeah....lmfao

And Yeah Hahahha Thats Hilarious....#2....*Shakes Head* lmfao

Shocked Since When Did Justin Eat Glass? Yikes.
SWIS
SWIS
November 28th, 2006 at 08:35pm
XXAshXX:
SWIS:
lmfao

so I've noticed. lol

rofl Yeah....lmfao

And Yeah Hahahha Thats Hilarious....#2....*Shakes Head* lmfao

Shocked Since When Did Justin Eat Glass? Yikes.

somehow I can't see imagining #2 doing that (and nor would I want to O.o)

and the glass thing...I'm scared of Justin now.

Question from: Sarah in minneapolis, MN
i heard that justin sane has a LYSP.. is this true?

Answer: Thith gothip ith totally falthe.

DUH doesn't this person listen to their music?

Question from: 5k does it all day in Pittsburgho
i've heard that anti-flag hates gerks.

Answer: This gossip is completely untrue, Anti-Flag doesn't even know what gerks are.

hahaha gerks...that's gonna be my new word
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
November 29th, 2006 at 01:24pm
My day for J2 Cassie

It sucks about Justin being allergic to smoke ... but does he really eat glass? O_O
SWIS
SWIS
November 29th, 2006 at 06:18pm
Cool
have fun Kad!

yeah the glass thing is scary O.o but I mean hey, does #2 REALLY push old ladies down the stairs?
lol

I took J2 to school today (the picture not really J2)
and my friend took him!
and then she gave him back on the end of the day...she traced the picture onto her homework folder...so basically now my drawings cover her folder XD

and why do I always feel the need to check what's playing everytime "Tearing Everyone Down" starts playing on my myspace? I know what it is yet I always feel the need to check anyway when it comes on Eh

and oooh crap my dad walked in during Fuck the Flag thank god his hearing sucks and he didn't understand what they were saying Laughing
LastCaress9188
Geek
LastCaress9188
November 29th, 2006 at 07:08pm
You think you're an anti-flag fan yet you have to hide it from your dad? Thats one of the lamest things i've heard.
SWIS
SWIS
November 29th, 2006 at 07:11pm
LastCaress9188:
You think you're an anti-flag fan yet you have to hide it from your dad? Thats one of the lamest things i've heard.

what? My dad HATES my music. If he heard Fuck the Flag he'd break all my cds in half and then I'd have to go out and buy them again!
He only lets me listen to Anti-Flag so far because the only song he's ever heard from them was "This is the End" (and a few others but he wasn't really paying attention to those ones)
he can't stand swearing in music...
Why does having to hide the music from a guy that'll take it away from you make you any less of a fan?
LastCaress9188
Geek
LastCaress9188
November 29th, 2006 at 07:16pm
Welcome to listening to punk.Noone likes their kids listening to it.Ive had cd's broken,shirts ripped,and alot more cause my mom doesnt like it.If you like anti-flag,fuck what he says about them, thats what it takes to be a fan.
SWIS
SWIS
November 29th, 2006 at 07:24pm
not completely true. My mom likes Anti-Flag. She says they have a good message and that the music itself doesn't sound half bad.

I seriously don't care about what he thinks about them. I just don't want my stuff fucking broken because I pissed him off and I can't afford to replace it. AND if he decides to hate my music for hearing the swearing I most likely won't be able to go to the concert in March despite what my mom says and I REALLY wanna go.

Once again, how does not wanting your things destroyed make you any less of a fan? It's about their message and your opinion about them. Saying "fuck you" doesn't make you a fan.
LastCaress9188
Geek
LastCaress9188
November 29th, 2006 at 07:32pm
Yeah,because i said saying fuck you makes you a fan.

And if you want to talk about thier message, i'm sure your be-loved anti-flag has a few songs about standing up for yourself and not taking other peoples shit. Which is the exact opposite of you turning it off because you dont want your dad to know you know what curse words are.Shows how much you actually like the band if you're willing to just shut it off because someone else doesn like them.
Register