Movie: BORAT!

AuthorMessage
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
November 16th, 2006 at 04:47pm
I love Borat, he was always my favourite bit of the Ali G show, I'm seeing it on saturday but I've heard the "my wife...she dead" bit is in it...I friggen love that bit!
miss world
Jackass
miss world
November 16th, 2006 at 08:15pm
Misanthropist:
Isn't he getting sued by a bunch of people now? if I was to see Borat, it'd be by free downloading because i really don't think it's worth my money. not only that, it looks like a ridiculous movie, and I think the whole candid thing was pretty unfair.

they're not stupid. they didn't just film people without them knowing - people were just stupid enough not to realize what was going on. they had the people sign contracts to let them be filmed, but they thought that it was just for the Kazakh TV show. they didn't read the fine print. so it is fair. those people are just mad cause they look stupid.

& it is ridiculously hilarious - definitely one of the funniest movies of the past 5 years. it's definitely worth your money.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 16th, 2006 at 10:15pm
HJaha "My wife....is dead...................YAHHHH" *high fives guy*

lmfao lmfao
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
November 17th, 2006 at 02:42pm
miss world:
Misanthropist:
Isn't he getting sued by a bunch of people now? if I was to see Borat, it'd be by free downloading because i really don't think it's worth my money. not only that, it looks like a ridiculous movie, and I think the whole candid thing was pretty unfair.

they're not stupid. they didn't just film people without them knowing - people were just stupid enough not to realize what was going on. they had the people sign contracts to let them be filmed, but they thought that it was just for the Kazakh TV show. they didn't read the fine print. so it is fair. those people are just mad cause they look stupid.

& it is ridiculously hilarious - definitely one of the funniest movies of the past 5 years. it's definitely worth your money.

I still think it's unfair, but i do need to see the film to form a true opinion about the whole thing. i mean, there's no denying he's funny but I just don't the whole premis (sp) of how he got them in the film is something to be proud of.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
November 17th, 2006 at 05:15pm
my mom wont let me see it Molly
Raaachel.
Addict
Raaachel.
November 17th, 2006 at 05:39pm
Seeing it tomorrow! Hopefully.. If I can get into it! I'm 15 in like 4 months...
Fever_and_Mirrors
Geek
Fever_and_Mirrors
November 17th, 2006 at 07:13pm
I WANT TO SEE THAT SO BAD! I WENT TO GO LAST WEEKEND, BUT THEY WERE CHECKING IDS AT THE DOOR!! BASTARDS!!!
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
November 17th, 2006 at 11:05pm
...-downloads-
miss world
Jackass
miss world
November 19th, 2006 at 12:29am
Misanthropist:
I still think it's unfair, but i do need to see the film to form a true opinion about the whole thing. i mean, there's no denying he's funny but I just don't the whole premis (sp) of how he got them in the film is something to be proud of.

I understand what you're saying. but it's not like those people were completely suckered into doing it. even if it was a bit sketchy.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
November 19th, 2006 at 11:15am
I seen it yesterday, I've haven't laughed so much at a film in ages. My favourit bits were the bear in the ice-cream van, Borat chasing Pamella Anderson, the horse driven car, the running of the Jew and that idiot student who thought Kazakhstan is in Russia! lmfao
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 19th, 2006 at 05:03pm
Hahha the bear in the ice cream truck thing was hilarious too.
CRazy bread
Geek
CRazy bread
November 20th, 2006 at 11:45am
oh my god i don't think i have ever laughed so hard in a movie, especially when it scrolls to the guy in the elevator's face when their in there naked with him, i actually though i was going to die i was laughing so hard
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
November 20th, 2006 at 12:18pm
Funniest movie ever. =D
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
November 21st, 2006 at 02:18pm
CRazy bread:
oh my god i don't think i have ever laughed so hard in a movie, especially when it scrolls to the guy in the elevator's face when their in there naked with him, i actually though i was going to die i was laughing so hard

That whole scene with Borat chasing your man through the hotel was the absolute funniest! I was laughing so hard I actually couldn't laugh any more, I was just sort of holding my stomach and crying by the end of it!
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
November 23rd, 2006 at 09:09pm
Oh man, I was offended int he first minute of the movie. I LOVED IT!

Although, that naked fight scene was a bit over the top.
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
November 24th, 2006 at 05:54pm
I saw it lmfao

-spoiler- Shifty

When they was running through the hotel naked was fucking FUNNY!! lmfao lmfao
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
November 24th, 2006 at 05:54pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Hahha the bear in the ice cream truck thing was hilarious too.

Yah, and when the kids went to get ice cream and then the bear scared them away!

lmfao lmfao
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
November 25th, 2006 at 12:31pm
i didnt think it would be any good......how wrong i was Very Happy
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 25th, 2006 at 03:46pm
Against All Authority:
i didnt think it would be any good......how wrong i was Very Happy

How wrong you were! B)
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 25th, 2006 at 03:47pm
Ilse:
Oh man, I was offended int he first minute of the movie. I LOVED IT!

Although, that naked fight scene was a bit over the top.

LMFAO THAT WAS THE BEST. tehe
Register