Balancing Acts 2

AuthorMessage
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
November 18th, 2006 at 05:37pm
AHHH!! *dies* I've been telling you to listen to the Chili Peppers for months, fool! That album is amazing. I adore it.

haha, it's hilarious. We somehow managed to set a beaker full of water on fire yesterday lmfao
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 18th, 2006 at 05:39pm
Pfft. I have listened to them but the other CDs didn't grab my attention like BSSM. This is good. I'm in love with Breaking The Girl.

And WHHHAA? You guys do awesome labs. My chem labs suck and we keep beggin my teacher to do awesome stuff but she keeps refusing to Rolling Eyes Oh well. There's enough entertainment in my class already with hottie emo threatening to kill annoying kid everyday and threatening to stab him and whatnot. lmfao lmfao
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 18th, 2006 at 05:42pm
Californication's good, but it takes a while longer to get into it. BSSM is more instantly lovable cos it's funkyyy. And louder. I've been listening to Funky Monks like a madwoman lately.

hahaha. We do labs where things blow up. Very Happy They're actually quite dangerous. It's fun.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 18th, 2006 at 05:44pm
GAH!!! I wanna be in your chem class. TAKE ME TO YOUR LOVELY LAND OF AMISH TOMATOES.

Yeah BSSM is definitely more funkay. Californication has some good songs that I really really like like Scar Tissue, Otherside, Californication, I Like Dirt.. I think that's it. But I can listen to most of this CD without skipping too many songs.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
November 18th, 2006 at 06:11pm
I am beyond pissed off. Evil or Very Mad
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 18th, 2006 at 06:12pm
hahaha, no, you're the land of tomatoes. I just have the Amish. But blowing stuff up is fun Retard

My favorite song on Californication is definitely Around the World cos it's faster and louder and makes me dance around like a loon. But there are a lot of mellower ones on there that are prettyyy.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 18th, 2006 at 06:31pm
A Melancholy Autumn:

Uh Oh. What happened?
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 18th, 2006 at 06:32pm
Janie Jones:
hahaha, no, you're the land of tomatoes. I just have the Amish. But blowing stuff up is fun Retard

My favorite song on Californication is definitely Around the World cos it's faster and louder and makes me dance around like a loon. But there are a lot of mellower ones on there that are prettyyy.

Oh yeah. I like that song too. I lov eUnder the Bridge too. But its a hit song and blahhhhh. I love love love love love the chorus of Apache Rose Peacock. I just like how Anthony's vocals go up and down blah blah. And Breaking the Girl is pretty. Retard

Hah we're always asking if we can blow stuff up in Chem but we never can Molly stoopid chem teacher. Rolling Eyes
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 18th, 2006 at 06:32pm
The Fool On The Hill:
A Melancholy Autumn:

Uh Oh. What happened?

Yeahh, that really doesn't sound good.
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
Jackass
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
November 18th, 2006 at 06:44pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
A Melancholy Autumn:

Uh Oh. What happened?

Yeahh, that really doesn't sound good.
I CONCUR.

*holds Jess* Whats wrong darlin'?

My buzz wore off. =]] I was giggling like a crazy person and my vision was all blurry earlier, which made me giggle more. Alcohol is fun.
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
Jackass
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
November 18th, 2006 at 06:46pm
I noticed that EVERYONE is absent today. Where have all the original HMD family members gone? =[
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
November 18th, 2006 at 06:54pm
Where the FUCK does she get off saying that? Evil or Very Mad

That ugly old tramp doesn't even KNOW me. She has no idea who the FUCK I am. She can watch me and judge me all she wants but she'll never know what I'm THINKING. She has no IDEA what the FUCK I feel, as well as anything else about me. And the has the fucking NERVE to say it to my SISTER.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
November 18th, 2006 at 06:55pm
FP was out with the Koopa boys.

It was greaaaaaaat.

She had to beat Stu up though...or pretend to, or whatever. Either way, I punched him in the face...supposedly.

How is everybody?
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 18th, 2006 at 07:08pm
Awwww. Glad you had fun with teh Koopa boys.

I should be going to Tom's show now Molly But I'm not. Oh well. There's another show in December.
And Jess! omgno THat's bad! SMack her.

SARI! I was at work all day. My boss mademe stay another hour to do nothing Rolling Eyes I have about 2 -3 days of work left and then I'm freee to do nothing on the weekends and be lazy Retard LOVE IT. Especially during winter
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
November 18th, 2006 at 07:09pm
My sister threw a pen at her. tehe
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 18th, 2006 at 07:09pm
HAHA! Good job!
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
November 18th, 2006 at 07:11pm
Haha, my myspace name is: Jess [hates ugly old tramps who run video stores]

tehe
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 18th, 2006 at 07:11pm
dskfjsdh What the hell did she do?! cheese:
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
November 18th, 2006 at 07:18pm
She was talking shit about me to my SISTER [idiot! why would you tell her?!] right after I left the store. Rolling Eyes She said all kinds of shit about me and insult me TO MY SISTER. WTF. COMMON SENSE. She even told her not to tell me. What a DUMBASS. My sister got cocky with her threw a pen at her. Mark said she was just a bitchy old woman who has a suck ass life. She's rude to me all the fucking time and I don't do anything. She told all kinds of lies about me like I mess with stuff in the store and said I told one of the cashiers that I hated them and screamed and shouted and shit. Finger

I didn't even do anything to the bitter old hag. Saying mean stuff about her may make me equally bad, but I'm nothing but nice to her. And sweet Jesus, she doesn't know anything about me! She so ....ugh. I have a few small words for that woman...

She like 50 for fucks' sake. She needs to grow the fuck up.

As you can see I am speaking irrationally right now. Shifty
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 18th, 2006 at 07:21pm
BITCH. I'll. Fly to where you live and personally give her a piece of my mind Finger
Register