Balancing Acts 2

AuthorMessage
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 9th, 2010 at 12:45am
BAHAHAHA. Just ventured onto Green Day Twitter...you're right FP, BJ's become a Twitter whore, but the latest: "Tre stuck in an elevator for an hour" HAHAHAHAHAH. only happens to the best.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 9th, 2010 at 05:52am
Hahahaha I saw that this morning too - love it! Imagine being stuck in that lift. Fuck.

Imagine being stuck in that lift with JUST him and no one else.

I hope you all go and have productive days now, and definitely don't spend anytime thinking about such scenarios. Too cool
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
August 11th, 2010 at 12:35pm

To summarise : He's ho as hell.
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 11th, 2010 at 01:38pm
^^ He's got such an adorable smile, like a two year old who flushed your jewelry down the toilet but you can't stay mad at him because of the adorableness. tehe
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 11th, 2010 at 02:37pm
He's so fucking adorable. and i am LOVING his fucking hair. RAWR.
All I need now is to see FBHT live and I am all set. RAWR.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
August 11th, 2010 at 05:27pm
His smile is adorable. His hair is RAWR. I agree on all levels.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
August 11th, 2010 at 06:31pm
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr:
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Babies tend to require constant attention. Lmfao. I have a hard time pulling myself away while he is sleeping, I love to watch him. He's just so beautiful to me.
He is a big boy now. He is 2 months old but the size of an average 6 month old. 0_o Dunno how that happened, his father and I are both relatively short, small people. His father more so.

Oh and today is July 25th and my 18th birthday. I tried to have a small party yesterday with my family but they called all my friends over. And insisted upon throwing me a proper "shindig", as my brother kept saying. It was fun.

*sigh* I don't know, I don't get out much these days. I watch a lot of movies. Lol. What is everyone else up to lately?

Good mooooooorning green day fans! sari, your boy is gorgeous and its great to hear you lot are all getting along so well with everything. and happy birthday. you are not 18, just so you know. shit dude. love to you and your massive baby! Smile
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
August 11th, 2010 at 06:34pm
xZildjianRockerx:
Aww sari, he's adorable! I love sleeping babies. How did he get so big?? He must just be healthy! Smile glad you are all doing so well.

I'm in a tent in some town in northern ireland I can't remember the name of, and it's raining. Went to giants causeway today, it wasn't as giant as expected. And it was raining. It pretty much hasn't stopped raining the whole time ive been here. Ireland has awesome breakfasts though. And everyone talks like jonny.

you know someone told me the other day that im sounding less irish. that can only mean that im talking more like a kiwi. im going to have the weirdest fucking accent of all time.

you dont camp in ireland. but im sure you learned your lesson, you crazy, crazy girl.

giants causeway, chuh! great if you like your rocks organised. im not that bothered, personally.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
August 11th, 2010 at 06:39pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Hahahaha I saw that this morning too - love it! Imagine being stuck in that lift. Fuck.

Imagine being stuck in that lift with JUST him and no one else.

I hope you all go and have productive days now, and definitely don't spend anytime thinking about such scenarios. Too cool

darling, i have an entire day off with nothing whatsoever to do. im sure i can give that scenario ten minutes.

elana, i have nothing to say to you. you bitches with your green day gigs!

he is looking damn fine at the moment. and he does have a hot smile. i reckon hes one of those people that thinks they shouldnt smile cause they have dodgy teeth. he should do it more often tho.
what is it with no one being online? your all rubbish.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 11th, 2010 at 06:59pm
I'm heeeeeeeere!

That's all I really have to say on the matter.

OH and I want to get tattoo of Billie, but taller. Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 20th, 2010 at 09:08am
So er...you know how I like to post pictures of birthday cakes for people when it's their birthday?

Well...it was Mika's birthday on Wednesday...and this is his cake:

I took that at his little birthday party that he had backstage. In Italy.

His mum cut it up for everybody.

It was delish.

[/bragging]
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 22nd, 2010 at 05:03pm
GREEN DAY TOMORROW!!!! ♥
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
August 24th, 2010 at 04:41am
iATEjimmysWORLD:
GREEN DAY TOMORROW!!!! ♥

well apparently Billie Joe had a good time! He's been tweeting about you Michigan folks! Tell us all Liz! And I miss you, by the way.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 24th, 2010 at 10:43am
Omg, words can't describe how awesome last night was!!! I'm still trying to process everything! They played for about 2 hours and 45 minutes and we got JAR, Geek Stink Breath, Burnout, She, 2,000 Light Years Away, Going to Pasalacqua, Last Night on Earth during the encore ♥, and a lot off of American Idiot...and so many more great songs that I can't remember right now, haha.

Billie kept saying they were going to play all night and he said a few times that Green Day is going to be from Michigan from now on. (He probably says that in every city, haha.) The venue they played at isn't the greatest for rock bands because it's all reserved seating, no open floor = no pit. Billie came out and after the first song told everyone to come down to the front and to fill the aisles, which gave the security people a heart attack, haha. Billie said it a couple times but people ended up getting kicked out of the aisles.

He "saved" the cutest kid during East Jesus Nowhere. The kid was 5 and before he brought him up on stage he asked him if he was a virgin and the kid looked at his mom like uhh, what's that? Smile When Billie asked where he was from the boy didn't know. Billie said he didn't know where he was from either, but that he was relocating to Michigan. Billie then asked him if he could come over to his house sometime and the little boy shook his head no, lol. Billie was like, "no? Get the fuck off my stage" haha. Sooo cute.

They pulled 20 or 30 people on stage and there was this annoying girl who was trying to sing with Billie during 2,000 LYA. She damn near shoved him out of the way a few times and finally he put his hand up in her face to get her to knock it off...and then he had to do it AGAIN because she was basically taking over the microphone, haha. He said at one point that he had lost his fucking microphone. One of the security guards basically had to pry her off of him and shove her towards her seat. Who can blame her, right? Wink Although I think she was more interested in singing (poorly/drunkenly) than actually touching Billie, so, she loses points for that.

Billie was absolutely delightful and animated and he kept laughing Smile At the end Tre handed out a ton of drum sticks and then jumped down in the crowd and sort of circulated around. Mike also jumped in the crowd during his turn to sing part of "Shout". Jason White also sang "Shout" for a minute and sort of danced around...he is a nice looking man! Not surprisingly Billie turned around and showed us his ass towards the end of the set, but then some moron turned the house lights off and we couldn't see him. I mean, HELLO! Learn to do your job people.

They didn't sign after the show but they did honk as they drove past. *sigh* I would have loved to touch blonde Billie Joe Wink AMAZING show, though. I loved all the older stuff and it was a really great crowd. I didn't think they were ever going to stop playing, or at least it didn't look like Billie wanted to, and that was perfectly all right with me!!
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 24th, 2010 at 10:44am
I miss you too, Elle! I'm going to message you after a few more hours of sleep and some medicine for the gigantic headache I have! xx
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
August 24th, 2010 at 02:28pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:

Not surprisingly Billie turned around and showed us his ass towards the end of the set, but then some moron turned the house lights off and we couldn't see him. I mean, HELLO! Learn to do your job people.

LOL I love this. It sounds like an amazing show, Liz. I love how he is with kids, jumping from being completely adorable to totally inappropriate. I can also imagine him getting pissed with no open floor, I love that he just totally ignores any safety guidelines and does what the hell he likes. I just love him, pretty much.

Oh and I don't remember him saying he wanted to move to England, he just sucked up saying we had the best crowds. I think he just likes to be best friends with whereever he is, haha, but I love that he said he was actually relocating to Michigan! How'd you feel about him moving in next door? Hahaaa.

We'll catch up when you can... I can imagine you need to recover!
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
August 29th, 2010 at 06:58pm
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
August 29th, 2010 at 07:00pm
xZildjianRockerx