Balancing Acts 2

AuthorMessage
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 25th, 2010 at 01:12pm
Just because two weeks is an unacceptable amount of time without posts...

Sorry if anyone was expecting a Mika picture, I was doing what I am so very awful at and remaining on topic.

Here's something to make everybody happy though:

GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
Jackass
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
July 25th, 2010 at 08:10pm
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Babies tend to require constant attention. Lmfao. I have a hard time pulling myself away while he is sleeping, I love to watch him. He's just so beautiful to me.
He is a big boy now. He is 2 months old but the size of an average 6 month old. 0_o Dunno how that happened, his father and I are both relatively short, small people. His father more so.

Oh and today is July 25th and my 18th birthday. I tried to have a small party yesterday with my family but they called all my friends over. And insisted upon throwing me a proper "shindig", as my brother kept saying. It was fun.

*sigh* I don't know, I don't get out much these days. I watch a lot of movies. Lol. What is everyone else up to lately?
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
Jackass
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
July 25th, 2010 at 08:30pm
Caden. <3 :]

I take a lot of pictures of him sleeping because it is just so damn cute. Lol. But I have a few of them blue eyes. :]
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
Jackass
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
July 25th, 2010 at 08:31pm
I'm sorry they are so big (if I resize them they become too small) and that the date is wrong on my mother's camera.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 26th, 2010 at 05:49am
OMG Sari what the fuck have you been feeding him? You realise that technically this means that by the time he's 5 he'll be the same size as a 15 year old, right?

Still, at least you know he won't get any shit from other kids when he starts school, even if he does end up eating you out of house and home.

I hope you had a good birthday my dear, and your shindig sounds like lots of fun. Here's some belated cake:

If you watch a lot of movies these days, I hope they're good ones - try 21, Lucky Number Slevin and The History Boys. They're all awesome. And if you're feeling really British-y, Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead and Run Fatboy Run are also hilarious, though the first two are a little gory, but in a comic book kind of way.

*hugssssss*
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
July 26th, 2010 at 04:56pm
Aww sari, he's adorable! I love sleeping babies. How did he get so big?? He must just be healthy! Smile glad you are all doing so well.

I'm in a tent in some town in northern ireland I can't remember the name of, and it's raining. Went to giants causeway today, it wasn't as giant as expected. And it was raining. It pretty much hasn't stopped raining the whole time ive been here. Ireland has awesome breakfasts though. And everyone talks like jonny.
Alexa.
Falling In Love With The Board
Alexa.
July 28th, 2010 at 06:06pm
Oh my god Sari! He is absolutely adorable!! Congrats. Very Happy

I'm currently 8 weeks into a 10 week internship and I have £30 in change to my name, so I'm living on potatoes. Cool
Alexa.
Falling In Love With The Board
Alexa.
July 28th, 2010 at 06:34pm
Oh, and happy belated birthday too! Very Happy
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
July 30th, 2010 at 06:04pm
AH! HE'S SO CUTE SARI!!! Glad to see everything's going swimmingly. And happy fucking birthday!!! Hope the bday was good! I've been watching tons of movies too. Just watched Candy with Heath Ledger, so sad. Boondock Saints is good, watched Alice in Wonderland and that freaked me the fuck out.

I just realized I'm going to see Green Day in like 4 days hahahaha. I totally forgot I got tickets and now am freaking out trying to find someone to go with since the venue's like 2 hours away from where i live.

HOPE EVERYONE'S GOOD! Miss you all! 1 month til I leave for Scotland! EEKKKKK
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 4th, 2010 at 01:46am
BILLEH IS FUCKING BLONDE. AND TAN. AND BEAUTIFUL. Oh. My. God. I dunno what it was but he looked fucking GORGEOUS tonight; I wanted to pounce him then and there. It was short and blonde pretty much like old times, not like long and crazy. I'm sure GDA will have tons of pics (about to go stalk them now) They played fucking Burnout, part of Extraordinary Girl, Viva La Gloria, Nice Guys Finish Last and fucking Paper Lanterns, . kgjhdkjghskdf. Granted, the show wasn't as amazing as the NYC one last year but I was in the pit this time, getting pushed around, beer spilt on, and i don't think I've ever sweated so much at a concert or period. Billeh sprayed a firehose and it was glorious. Tre was fucking hilarious. It took 3 people to get through Longview since everyone sucked and couldn't remember the lyrics and he let them know they fucking sucked. There was a dance party on stage, I tried to get on stage, but alas, I wasn't close enough.

He gave away 2 fucking guitars. fgdkjhskjfg. one to the last girl who sang longview cuz she managed to not fuck it up as badly as the rest of them and then I think to some giuy at the end. The man next to me was saying it was their tour manager's brother or friend or something. I'm not really sure, I couldn't hear him.

HAHAH at one point i was sandwiched between 2 humongous guys and it was the safest I felt since one was blocking everyone from the crazy circle of testosterone college men and the other was just shaking his head laughing at it all.

Oh and dude someone gave him a Catcher in the Rye book and he pretended to read it so cute. Plus he stopped hitching a Ride cuz after the huge dance party everyone went back and crowd surfed and a bunch did not do so well and were struggling and he stopped so they could get up and make sure they were fine. So cute, he was so proud of himself. And he claimed he went to a hair salon and asked for the Justin Bieber look. SO CUTE!

Ahhh fucking glorious. I immediately jumped in the shower when I got home cuz I felt gross and sweaty. My legs are fucking sore from standing but totally worth it. Despite BJ repeatedly claiming that we were in Philly even though we're really in Jersey. Fuckerrr. EEK! Sorry for the super ramblage but had to share with you! I didn't bring my camera so no pics Sad but I'm sure GDA has plenty.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 4th, 2010 at 01:57am
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 4th, 2010 at 01:57am
Setlist:

1. Song Of The Century Play Video
2. 21st Century Breakdown Play Video
3. Know Your Enemy Play Video
4. East Jesus Nowhere Play Video
5. Holiday Play Video
6. ¡Viva La Gloria! Play Video
7. Give Me Novacaine Play Video
8. Are We The Waiting Play Video
9. St. Jimmy Play Video
10. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams Play Video
11. Nice Guys Finish Last Play Video
12. Burnout Play Video
13. Paper Lanterns Play Video
14. 2000 Light Years Away Play Video
15. Hitchin' A Ride Play Video
16. Welcome To Paradise Play Video
17. When I Come Around Play Video
18. Sweet Child O' Mine / Highway To Hell Play Video
19. Brain Stew Play Video
20. Jaded Play Video
21. Longview Play Video
22. Basket Case Play Video
23. She Play Video
24. King For A Day/Shout/Stand By Me/(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction/Hey Jude Play Video
25. Extraordinary Girl Play Video
26. 21 Guns Play Video
27. Minority Play Video
28. Encore:
28. American Idiot Play Video
29. Jesus Of Suburbia Play Video
30. When It's Time Play Video
31. Wake Me Up When September Ends Play Video
32. Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) Play Video
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 4th, 2010 at 07:39pm
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
August 6th, 2010 at 03:47am
Omg, Elana, that sounds awesome. I'm so glad you had such a great time. The blonde is HOT and the pinstripes even more so. The man is getting more beautiful by the day, someone should do something about it before he just explodes or something. LOL at the justin bieber look. I think it looks like his 90s blonde look. Which is just awesome. ARGH you are making me want to go again!!!
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
August 6th, 2010 at 03:51am
Speaking of his hair, I know this should be so wrong but somehow he still manages to look cute:

And i forgot to say, that is a fucking amazing setlist. Paper lanterns bitch!
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 8th, 2010 at 06:47am
OMG EL, I can't believe you got him blonde! And you got 2000 lightyears away! The little bitch sang the first line in Manchester then went into Nice Guys Finish Last. I was RAGING!

Sounds like you had a fucking brilliant time though, and you got Viva La Gloria AND She! So fucking jealous. GAH.

They need to get their asses back over here, like NOW.

Billie's been twitter whoring all over the shop by the way, the latest tweet being 'I want to get a tattoo of myself, but taller' actually made me reply to him for the first time, just to tell him that I fucking love him, even if it is creepy that he's shorter than me.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
August 8th, 2010 at 09:08am

They DO need to get their asses back here.

And I don't even care that he's short, he's hot. And also, that hair has got to be adding an inch.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 8th, 2010 at 09:26am
Psssssht if hair counts then he should get a fauxhawk or something, then he might almost be average height.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 8th, 2010 at 06:10pm
I've missed so much! New pictures of beautiful Caden ♥, Elle was apparently hanging out in a tent, haha...and Lana saw FUCKING GREEN DAY!!! Zomg, and blonde!Billie Joe! Is there anything better in the world?

Well, yes, dark-haired Billie Joe...but he just looks downright dirty or something when he's blonde and I'm happy to have him that way. Two weeks until my show!!!!

Love & miss you guys! Smile
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
August 8th, 2010 at 06:12pm
P.S. The writers over at Spin Magazine can jump up my ass and die. The guy who reviewed Green Day's performance at Lollapalooza this past weekend should honestly be shot.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/29GuxL/www.spin.com/articles/green-day-blow-kitchen-sink-lollapalooza?utm_source=spintwitter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=spintwitter/r:t
Register