Balancing Acts 2

AuthorMessage
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 24th, 2010 at 01:37am
OMGGGGGGGGG SARI! *hugs you*

Well done! He's the most adorable little thing ever and I can't imagine how chuffed you are. How does it feel to be a mum? Good?

I love that fourth picture. It's amazing, and cute, and brilliant, and all the best things ever.

Hope it's all going ok! *more hugs*
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
June 24th, 2010 at 10:39am
Congratulations Sari! So glad you are all ok, Caden is gorgeous! You must be exhausted but I bet it is all worth it... You have done an amazing job! *huuuuugggs* xxxx
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
June 25th, 2010 at 05:09pm
ohh Sari! i got a text last night telling me to get on here and read about your news! im so glad everything went well with the birth my sweet - thought you were having a c-section?! doctors do often behave like bitches during labour, its a well known fact Wink. well anyway, Caden is beautiful, what gorgeous pictures, i bet your a proud mummy. lots of love and cuddles all the way from auckland, you are an amazing woman and we are all very proud! xxx

ps

i love how babies sleep in random positions, haha. cuuuute Smile
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
June 26th, 2010 at 08:05pm
SARI!!!! Ahhhhhhh congratulations, he is too adorable Very Happy Eeep, I'm so glad everything went well, and he's healthy and you're healthy and all is well. (And May babies are the best, true fact.) <3333

I never thought Elle and FP meeting in real life would get second billing in a post, hahaha, but you guys aren't quite as cute as Caden XD that's hilarious that you finally met up though, ahahaha, I love it. Although I'm kind of disappointed that neither of you are just walking avatars.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
June 28th, 2010 at 05:26pm
Sari, omg, Caden is gorgeous! Congratulations! You truly are a brave little toaster Wink I hope you and your little guy are both doing well. And thanks for sharing pictures...I just want to hug you both! xx

Mmkay, and I'm jealous and excited beyond belief that FP and Elle met up and saw an amazing GD show! Ugh, and Lucy, 90,000 people? Holy shit! I can't even imagine that!
Lucy3011
Lucy3011
July 1st, 2010 at 01:52pm
I know, Lizbeff. Well, I believe 90,000 to be the full capacity of the stadium. There were of course empty seats, like behind the stage.
Lucy3011
Lucy3011
July 2nd, 2010 at 04:50pm
Sorry, Sari! I meant to say... Congratulations! He's edible! Smile
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
July 4th, 2010 at 05:55pm
BJ has had a haircut.

Tre likes it.

Just thought it needed sharing with the group.

Congrats again Sari! Smile
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 5th, 2010 at 08:32am
Lucy3011:
Sorry, Sari! I meant to say... Congratulations! He's edible! Smile

Ah, nice to see you caught up with all the news eventually.
Lucy3011
Lucy3011
July 5th, 2010 at 03:15pm
I try.

Sometimes it's just hard to pick out the important stuff behind all the Mika fangirling :p
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 5th, 2010 at 03:32pm
Lucy3011:
I try.

Sometimes it's just hard to pick out the important stuff behind all the Mika fangirling :p

Huh.

That's your excuse? Cos I don't see pictures of Mika looking hot, I see pictures of Sari's baby.

I also see Liz's post that you replied to, with a running order of:

CONGRATZ SARI!

ZR and I meeting in RL.

A brief mention of you.

Are you seriously telling me you only read the sentence with your name in? I don't believe you. I dunno how things work on planet Lucy, but here on Earth, it doesn't take us an entire fucking day to impart a congratulatory sentiment after somebody's just given birth. We also don't talk about ourselves before we manage to get around to said sentiment.

And if coming up with some cheap quip about Mika is the best you can do, I suggest after you go to manners school, you head over to the comeback academy for a few basic lessons.
Lucy3011
Lucy3011
July 6th, 2010 at 01:56pm
Calm down love
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 7th, 2010 at 09:20am
Seriously Lucy, how can you possibly even think that some inane chatter about 90000 people is more noteworthy than acknowledging the birth of Sari's baby and congratulating her? I mean really, are you so deluded and self absorbed that you think any of us give a damn about your mundane little life?

On this thread, we give a fuck about each other, as demonstrated by the fact that all fangurling over the show that ZR and I went to flew straight out the window as soon as Sari posted her news. We all have enough social awareness and ettiquette to know what's important, and how to behave when somebody goes through a life altering change. None of us even considered talking about ourselves before we acknowledged how amazingly well Sari has been dealing with this, and how beautiful her son is.

I find it completely disgusting that you think it's appropriate to come on this thread and be so self centred, I really do. I'm astonished as well, I mean, you're an adult, you must exist in the real world, you should know how to behave. I'd think it was tragic too, if I gave anything resembling a flying fuck about you, but I don't.

So, love, how about you only come back here once you've learned that other people exist in the world?
Lucy3011
Lucy3011
July 7th, 2010 at 12:54pm
I very much exist in the real world. This, however, is a message board.

Don't get me wrong, I understand there are real people here behind their screens, who have feelings, etc, and if I have upset Sari in any way then I encourage her to let me know, in a private message so as not to involve the rest of the thread unnecessarily, so that I can apologise to her profusely. It was never my intention as she is a lovely girl who now has a lovely baby and hopefully a great life.

You can insult me all you want, FP. I don't mind. If mundane means not getting all het up about things that are nothing to do with you, on an internet forum, then yes, my life is mundane. I like it that way.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 7th, 2010 at 06:19pm
Just because it's the internet it doesn't give you carte blanche to be selfish.

I like to look out for my friends, real life or internet, and I don't like seeing people be rude and inconsiderate to them, so I pull them up on it. That's more than fair.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
July 7th, 2010 at 06:46pm
Lucy3011:

I think what Loz is getting at is that, while this is just a message board, we are a group of people who have known each other a long time now and it now feels like a place for keeping in touch with each other, rather than just mindlessly posting. It is also a lot easier to upset people on the Internet when you can't hear tone of voice and your messages can be misconstrued. We have all known Sari a long time on these boards so I think FP is rightfully protective about her feelings.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
July 10th, 2010 at 10:58am
WTF. I could have sworn I came here and wrote something about Sari's new baby when I saw FP's post on my facebook. My apologies for not saying anything until now.

But congrats Sari!!!! He looks so effin' adorable and beautiful and I just wanna eat him up om nom noms (okay.. enough with the creepiness). And I love the name I've always loved unique names like that. Hope all is good with the new baby and that things are going swimmingly. I miss getting your texts and I apologize for not being here on the thread ever. I miss you all!
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
July 11th, 2010 at 08:20am
xZildjianRockerx:
BJ has had a haircut.
Image.

of course tre likes it. he's so hot he melts my popsicle.

fp, youre like a scrappy little puppy and i love you.
i think everyone needs to calm down, theres nothing to see here. i do agree that caden needs top billing though, just look at his mittens.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
July 11th, 2010 at 08:22am
xZildjianRockerx:
Lucy3011:

I think what Loz is getting at is that, while this is just a message board, we are a group of people who have known each other a long time now and it now feels like a place for keeping in touch with each other, rather than just mindlessly posting. It is also a lot easier to upset people on the Internet when you can't hear tone of voice and your messages can be misconstrued. We have all known Sari a long time on these boards so I think FP is rightfully protective about her feelings.

yeah, plus, look at his mittens.

and elana, i should very much think you DO apologise. where the hell have you been? anyone would think you had some kind of 'life' outside of gsb.

love you really tho.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
July 11th, 2010 at 10:16am
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
he's so hot he melts my popsicle..

LOL. west coast represent. love you.
Register