Balancing Acts 2

AuthorMessage
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 20th, 2010 at 11:38pm
Don't scare me about Glasgow!! I keep hearing wonderful things about it and am super excited. Amsterdam is definitely on my list of places to go to while I'm in Europe. I wanna go to Barcelona, Rome, Greece, Prague, Paris.. Germany.. everywhere.. godammit. Too many places!!! But I'm super excited, I'm hoping to find a nice scottish boy and then just never come home. I'm bracing myself for the accents though... i'm guessing half my semester will be attempting to understand the Scots.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 21st, 2010 at 07:36am
You certainly have a hell of a list El! I'm going to Barcelona and Rome this summer, I'll let you know what it's like. Up

In Glasgow the accents are particularly strong so er, yeah, good luck with it! And I guess it depends on what part of Glasgow you're in...you should definitely get a nice scottish boy. Is Ewan McGregor single? XD
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 24th, 2010 at 04:10pm
OH HAI GUYZ!!!

Today is very special - it's Jonny's birthday! So here's a birthday burger for him.

And it's also Sari's due date...so here's a baby cake!

Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
May 24th, 2010 at 04:11pm
Disco disco disco disco!

whats new girls? elana where the fuck have you been and what time dyou call this?

FP dont scare her, Glasgow isnt that bad. but if anyone asks if you want a glasgow kiss, say no. in fact, if anyone asks if you want anything, say no. just say no kids.

sari my darling, where the damnation is this infant? im here, its may 25th, and he's late. get it sorted. hot bath, get moving. no sex though, you're only little and i know this is an immaculate conception.

can you fucking believe jamie is working on my birthday and doing a shift with the hot junior and he didnt even make me breakfast? bllllaaaah

thats the news from auckland town, im off to party like its my birthday. or go back to bed.

im checking back for baby pictures later! love youz xx
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
May 24th, 2010 at 04:25pm
thanks FP my lovely one, that cake looks mazin. lets hope i get a real one later! Wink really am off back to bed now. laterrrrrs x
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 25th, 2010 at 09:16pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
You certainly have a hell of a list El! I'm going to Barcelona and Rome this summer, I'll let you know what it's like. Up

In Glasgow the accents are particularly strong so er, yeah, good luck with it! And I guess it depends on what part of Glasgow you're in...you should definitely get a nice scottish boy. Is Ewan McGregor single? XD

I was thinking more Gerard Butler.. OOOO.. Desmond from Lost. RAWRRR
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 25th, 2010 at 09:18pm
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
Disco disco disco disco!

whats new girls? elana where the fuck have you been and what time dyou call this?

FP dont scare her, Glasgow isnt that bad. but if anyone asks if you want a glasgow kiss, say no. in fact, if anyone asks if you want anything, say no. just say no kids.

sari my darling, where the damnation is this infant? im here, its may 25th, and he's late. get it sorted. hot bath, get moving. no sex though, you're only little and i know this is an immaculate conception.

can you fucking believe jamie is working on my birthday and doing a shift with the hot junior and he didnt even make me breakfast? bllllaaaah

thats the news from auckland town, im off to party like its my birthday. or go back to bed.

im checking back for baby pictures later! love youz xx

ah happy birthdayyyy jonnny!!!

and AH WHAT AM I TO EXPECT IN GLASGOW!?!? i've been told i can't say i want a beer... i have to say i want a pint. i can't say yes. people are hard to understand. godammn you guys are scaring me.

you should plant a kiss on the hot young lad.. well i mean get jamie to join if he wants.. but i say make him jealous and give you a hot awesome birthday kiss.
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
June 8th, 2010 at 03:27pm
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
Disco disco disco disco!

It just occured to me you might be quoting Dizzee Rascal. You can't quote Dizzee Rascal now you're 28. Just sayin.

Elana! I read your posts then totally didnt reply, cause i forgot. Don't worry, Glasgow isn't that scary. You'll loooove Scotland. It is fucking cold and wet though.

In an effort to revive the thread, allow me to present hot BJ.

FP and ZR are seeing them next week. Be jealous! Cool
xxxx
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 16th, 2010 at 06:22am
So I hope you guys have fun evenings planned, FP and ZR are gonna be chilling with the Green Day boys tonight...what's everyone else up to?
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 16th, 2010 at 08:33pm

Real. Life.

Real. Mother. Fucking. Life.

Video of Tre fondling his invisible breasts will come tomorrow, for now, I am shattered.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
June 17th, 2010 at 02:26am
Well , our cab driver gave me good advice, I was home by 1.30! Think I mightve got caught speeding on the a57 though but shit happens.

My eyes sting like fuck and I also stink of beer... So I'd better go sort that out before going to brag to my little crew about what a good night I had! I'm well going to fall asleep while they're doing their assessments!

Yay @ the picture ... Get the others up! Smile
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 17th, 2010 at 05:06am
PIKCHAS!!

And lastly, FP, ZR and GSB, at an awkward, sitty downy type angle.

Oh, and Tre...with Billie playing drums.

Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 17th, 2010 at 06:13am
Oh and the best bit of the evening was definitely when ZR and I were sitting outside the stage exit going through plot details for Tangled in Lights really quite loudly considering we were surrounded by Green Day fans.

"And so Billie must have felt like this but Tre's just being like that and Jamie's all OMG" etc etc etc
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
June 17th, 2010 at 08:31am
Awesome pictures! I'm still buzzing, what an amazing show. Deffo the best king for a day I've ever seen, Tre singing it made my day.

And LOL I do think people thought we were either deluded or very intimately aquainted with the band. For me the funniest part was when we told the cab driver we met on the Internet and he thought we were a gay couple XD
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 17th, 2010 at 09:36am
LOL d'you know the only comment I've got on that video was 'you filmed the worst part of the show im glad i didnt go now' (Yes all hideously ungrammarartised and probably misspelt too, can't remember) so I simply replied saying 'I'm glad you didn't go too'.

HONESTLY. So glad he didn't go that he's hunting down videos the very next morning. Yeah, okay. Suck my dick.

That cab driver scared me a bit, he seemed a bit like he was drunk cos he was just slurring his words all over the place, but hey, whatever. And also, yeah, mister middle aged man, if you add a girl who doesn't know you whatsoever on facebook, of COURSE she's going to deny your request. OMDAYS.

I was just raging on twitter about the fact that nobody within a 50 foot radius reacted to Longview when Tre started the intro. I mean what the fuuuuuuuuck. As IF. And that woman in front of us who kept putting her hands in her hair, and dancing like my mum. PSSSHT. Does she not know that dip dye lilac totally belongs in 90s Benidorm? PSSSSSSSSSSHT.

Still can't believe we only rolled in when they came on stage. If that fucking girly boy type creature hadn't gone through ever fucking shirt on the stand we wouldn't have missed most of 21CB through frantic weaving. Never mind. I'm wearing my purple shirt today. It's coooooool.

You know you've totally just morphed back into a font btw. You're not real anymore. LOL.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 17th, 2010 at 09:41am
Oh and btw, whenever I think about last night I just want to bang my head against the wall it was so good.

Fingers crossed for hot tubzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
June 17th, 2010 at 09:43am
Lmao, I'm still real, I swear. I love that the first thing you said to me was 'omg you're real!" like I was going to be a walking bj avatar or something. Real, and on gsb at work. Haha, today's been a great day.

Omg yeah some people were wankers. Especially that gormless tool in the checky shirt that kept stickig his big head in my viewing space.

The taxi man amused me. But to be fair, I wouldn't add him on facebook. Nearly home time wa heyyyyy! *looks busy*
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 17th, 2010 at 03:17pm
Haha if you were a walking BJ avatar I'd fucking love it. And if you didn't actually speak out loud but text just appeared like a speech bubble in the appropriate msn font. That would have been great.

But you'll do as a human too. Wink

Pssssssht gormless tool who watched the whole thing through his phone, apart from when his 10yo daughter was filming and then he took it off her anyway because she wasn't holding it high enough?

Hahaha I love the fact that you were on GSB at work. That's brilliant. No word on hot tubs yet. Psssht.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
June 18th, 2010 at 10:34am
Flaming Phalanges!:

OMG! girls, that is the most fucking brilliant picture ive seen all yrer. you are both adorable and i cant believe you actually met after all this time thats hilarious. igig picstures look good too you were close! i hope you didnt cry elle or that would be very embarrassing - FPs too cool for all that. im actually way jealous i wasnt there Sad then it wouldve been an even better picture, im way more fnu than she is Wink go on then elle, whats FP like in real life? and FP whats elle like in real life? lol the bit about the cabbie thinking you were on a blind date made me laugh.

ive just got back from a shit house party and im a bit drunk and emotional. i love you guys and i want to go to a green day concert. and ive got to get up in 4 hrs to watch the football os id better gfo to bed. much looooove xxx
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
June 18th, 2010 at 04:33pm
Ohh Jonboy, I hope you didn't haul yourself out of bed for that match, what a load of shit. I'm in the pub and everyone's raging and booing at the screen, haha.

Wish you'd been there too! As IF you're more fun than me though! I didn't cry, PSH, that happened ONE TIME - I'm hardcore, don't you know.
Register