Balancing Acts 2

AuthorMessage
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
October 17th, 2010 at 01:01pm
xZildjianRockerx:

The man is half naked. I don't know what more I can do here.

COME ON PEOPLE!
iATEjimmysWORLD
King For A Couple Of Days
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
October 23rd, 2010 at 12:29am
Half naked Billie Joe and amazingly fun BJ birthday banners?!?!? You're the best ever Ellie May! Hands down.

Psssh, and they're doing something right in South America. Billie just tweeted this: Tonight was the best show in the history of green day! Argentina is the best gig we ever had! Absolutely the best. Highlight?- all songs bj.
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
Jackass
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
July 5th, 2012 at 10:32pm
So I miss everyone, badly. I feel it is important to tell Liz, Jonny, Elle, Lucy, FP, Elana, and Annie that I desperately want links to all of your Facebooks if you have one. I want to add you all and create a group so we could all leave each other messages and keep in touch. I sent you all PMs (on GSB and Mibba) in case you no longer check the thread. I know I haven't in two years. I don't know what else to say. I miss you all, I don't know anyone's last name, except Jonny's because it is on his profile on GSB, and I can't find any of you on Facebook. I will check back once a month, I hope to hear from you all.

FP- Mibba wouldn't let me PM you for some reason. So I really hope you check in on GSB...
Register