Balancing Acts 2

AuthorMessage
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 9th, 2010 at 08:39am
I decided that i'm gonna stay in Amsterdam. I ain't putting up withthis tory bullshit. David Cameron can suck my nob.

I did some major shopping yesterday - i got shedloads of jewellery, a pair of shoes, some wooden tulips and jesus! Good haul!
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
May 9th, 2010 at 09:04am
dont blame you babe, im staying here in in NZ and even that isnt far enough away that i cant smell the bullshit coming out of cameron's eton scumbag face. what a fucking nob. vote for change my arse. im not having anyone with a side parting running my country. and as for nick clegg, what a spineless little gimp. elle, youre practically his neighbour, can you go and put a turd through his letterbox from me?

UGH. anyway FP hope youre enjoying amsterdam. did you know they have a museum of condoms? i went once when i was drunk. then i went to the van gogh museum straight after so i felt like a cultured human being. the condom one was better.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 9th, 2010 at 09:10am
I heard about the condom place jonnyboy, unfortunately i'm flying home today so won't have chance to check it out. Was endlessly amused by the cock shaped salt and pepper pots though.
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
May 9th, 2010 at 10:29am
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
dont blame you babe, im staying here in in NZ and even that isnt far enough away that i cant smell the bullshit coming out of cameron's eton scumbag face. what a fucking nob. vote for change my arse. im not having anyone with a side parting running my country. and as for nick clegg, what a spineless little gimp. elle, youre practically his neighbour, can you go and put a turd through his letterbox from me?

He doesn't live here, his office is just here. He likes talking about being from Sheffield when in actual fact he's from some posh place down south. I'm sure I can drop off a turd when I'm next passing because the thought of him conspiring to fuck up education with Cameron makes me feel queasy.

By the way, I thought your post summed up your political standpoint excellently Jonboy and I think you need a new job presenting Newsnight. It would liven things up no end.

Sounds like you're having fun FP! I didn't go to the Condom museum either, I was cultured and went to the art ones, the Anne Frank one, and the one all about marijuana.

Btw, be prepared for the most thorough airport security ever when you come back again. I had two dudes on me going through my bags and demanding I remove various items of clothing. I was worried they were going to get the latex gloves out at one point.
Lucy3011
Lucy3011
May 9th, 2010 at 11:55am
Elle, is the marijuana one like the Guinness Factory in Dublin, where you get a free sample at the end?
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
May 9th, 2010 at 06:41pm
Yknow, I don't remember. Looool I guess that in itself may answer your question though. Long time no see Lucy!
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
May 9th, 2010 at 06:41pm
Yknow, I don't remember. Looool I guess that in itself may answer your question though. Long time no see Lucy!
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
May 9th, 2010 at 06:48pm
Double-Posting faux pas. Sorry.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
May 9th, 2010 at 06:49pm
Double-Posting faux pas. Sorry.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
May 9th, 2010 at 06:49pm
Omgggg WTF
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
Jackass
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
May 10th, 2010 at 01:12am
Still pregnant. Very, very pregnant. Lmfao. And I don't know if I mentioned but my kid is huge, like they are talking c-section huge. My doctor may be inducing May 18th depending what my ultrasound says on the 12th but he'd perfer to let it happen all on its own, and if it doesn't before May 25th, he is definitely inducing because baby would be too large to pass naturally after then. Great, eh?

Anyways, I apologize for taking so long to update. 3 weeks is unacceptable. How is everyone? I missed ya.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 10th, 2010 at 05:25am
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Sari. You need to get that fat little fucker out asap before you pop!

At least if he's massive he'll be able to carry shit for you by the time he's five, hahaha.

I am good thank you Sari dearest, how have you been? Apart from pregnant? Wink Aaaah I can't believe you're going to be a mum in the next couple of weeks! That's so cooooool!
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
May 10th, 2010 at 03:58pm
Ohhhhhh Sari. You're amazing. Out of interest, how huge is too huge? What the hell have you been feeding this kid? At least this means you get out of the whole giving birth thing, if you're looking for a silver lining I mean.

I'm so excited for baby pictures! It feels like you've been pregnant forever (I realise it has probably felt like longer for you haha).

Lots and lots of love and hugs! xxxx
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
Jackass
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
May 11th, 2010 at 09:17pm
Well, since he is only like a pound and a half away from 9 lbs. I'd say that is too big. He needs to come now. And honestly I'd much rather do it natually (as natural as you can with the epidural, that is) than have surgery. Yikes. *shivers*

Andddd I am good, apart from feeling pregnant. I am trying to go into labor so I am walking around the house and doing laundry, anything but sitting on my ass. I looked up online how to induce labor and it said to have sex, I laughed. You know because that is exactly what I feel like doing right now.

Lots of love and hugs for you all too. :]

Oh and I have that doctor appointment tomorrow so I will try to get on GSB to update you all as to what is gonna go down.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
May 13th, 2010 at 02:29pm
I've been thinking about you, Sari! I hope you're as comfortable as you possibly can be given the circumstances Wink

We appreciate updates on you and the baby! Check in again soon! xx
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 17th, 2010 at 02:03am
Holy tits! I'm surprised I could still get onto GSB orthat they didn't deactivate my account or something. It's been quite a while.

SARI!!!!! MAZEL TOV ON LE BABY...well if you haven't had it yet (i'm not even sure what today's date is). I can't wait to hear how it all goes and Icant' even imagine how this experience is but it seems you're handling it all so well!

I'm completely sorry for not being here this year at all. This semester was ridiculous and when I wasn't in the darkroom for my photography class I was in the library slaving over Sociology. And I can't remember if I told anyone here but I'm going to be studying in Scotland in the Fall so I shall by near you Brits for 6 months! EEK!

BTW... Saw the American Idiot musical today with my dad. Twas interesting hearing and seeing people dancing to American Idiot but I have to say I did quite enjoy it. It did take me a while to figure out the whole St. Jimmy/Jesus thing since I couldn't figure out if it was an alter ego thing or seperate person thing. But the show was pretty awesome and the set design was SUPER AWESOME. I loved it. My dad and I both agreed the show was a bit loud but I think that was intentional.

HOPE YOU ALL ARE GOOD. I MISS YOU ALL!!!
Alexa.
Falling In Love With The Board
Alexa.
May 19th, 2010 at 06:15am
xZildjianRockerx:
Where in North Wales dyou live? I looove North Wales. I almost applied for tickets but then they announced the line-up and I decided I couldn't be arsed.

I live in Bangor so there was no point not applying. Very Happy
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 20th, 2010 at 10:48am
Sari, I hear pineapple and curry are supposed to do the trick...but I'm not sure how effective they really are. All I know is that it put me off korma for a while when I found out...

ELANA! Where the HELL have you been? I take it American university isn't NEARLY as laidback as British university. I've spent the last 9 months doing absolutely nothing yet you seem to be rushed off your feet! Glad you've checked in though, and YAY Scotland! Where are you going? I hope you're prepared for the accents?

In other news, FP is gonna be out for the world cup - one sprained ankle, one chipped metatarsal, one shredded knee, another shredded palm and two scuffed up feet.

I'm not talking to the dog.

Nor the cat that she was chasing.

And if I had talked to the uneven bit of pavement before, I'd stop talking to that too.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 20th, 2010 at 01:22pm
Goodness FP why are you injuring yourself?!?! Or well why is the dog injuring you/the Cat/pavement? There's so many victims and perpetrators of this crime! Was the puppy at least cute? I luff puppies tehe

Hahha well this semester was just more rough than the others, but I'm looking forward to a break next semester! WOOOO. I'll be in Glasgow for the semester and classes but I plan to travel Europe lots whenever I get the chance. I'm super pumped!

In other words, my summer vacation as consisted of me trying to catch up on 6 or 7 Rolling Stone magazines that have been sitting in my house waiting for me. I'm getting there! Only 3 more..... then of course I got a new one yesterday.. godammit. The gods are smiting me!

Oh and I got your wall post thing on FB about FBHT... fdgkljfhdglkjfshglkjs. It is literally one of my dreams and goals in life to see them live. AND I SHALL COMPLETE THIS!!! My school's 5 hours away from where I live, so, alas I could not travel to NYC. But dammit, one of these days I will see them live and get smashed and drink lots of Billie Joe beer and lick it off his yummy tiny body. RAWR>
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 20th, 2010 at 02:11pm
El, *I* didn't injure myself, my dog injured me. She saw a cat on the other side of the road so I had to do that holding onto massive creature and leaning backwards to stay upright but managing okay walk, but I didn't anticipate the dip in the pavement...next thing I know there's lots of blood and I can't walk. YAY DOG!!!

And she's not even a puppy, she's 10, and she's horrid.

Glasgow? Blimey girl, my advice to you is make sure you're home before sunset. And you must must MUST go to Amsterdam while you're on this side of the pond. It's only about an hour's flight from up there and it's one of the best cities I've ever been to. I'm going back next Sunday, though only for a day, sadly, and I'm heading out of the city to see my friend, so no kooky shopping, but you MUST GO.

Has your summer started already? Everyone's just gone back for exams over here, but I don't have any so I'm just chilling out maxing, relaxing and some other fresh prince lyrics.

BAAAAAAAAH how silly, you spend all your time in one place and as soon as you leave, drunk BJ descends!!! Psssht. It was the same for me, except London's only 3 hours away, not 5. ZR told me about it on Sunday afternoon and about half an hour later I was in the car heading south. XD Same with a free Mika fan-only gig. It happened on my first day of uni, but I was done by the morning so I hopped on the train back to London and went down to see him. ALL THAT TIME IN LONDON AND THIS SHIT HAD TO HAPPEN AFTER I LEFT! PSSSHT.

I'm sure you'll get tonnes of chances to see the tubbies though. It doesn't seem like something that's gonna fall by the wayside so easy, which is nice.
Register