Balancing Acts 2

AuthorMessage
Alexa.
Falling In Love With The Board
Alexa.
April 11th, 2010 at 05:23am
RAWR. I'm still alive, and hideously hungover. I vaguely remember lying in a field at 4am, and also being asked if I needed somewhere to sleep as someone thought I was homeless while I was sitting on the street with my blankie waiting for my friends... Razz
Alexa.
Alexa.
April 11th, 2010 at 05:23am
And Sari good luck with the baby! You're gonna be such a great mum, it'll all be worth it. Can't wait to see piccies!! Very Happy
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
April 12th, 2010 at 07:45am

[/random picture spammage]

SARI WHAT NEWS HAVE THEE?
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
April 15th, 2010 at 06:10am
Oh, you and your random pictures, FP. I can beat you at your own game.

I'm sure Sari will be back soon with news. Yesterday, my pregnant friend found out she was having twins and apparently when the doctor revealed this news her boyfriend turned green.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
April 15th, 2010 at 07:37am
Who the fuck are those guys? Put some god damn shoes on you hippies!
Alexa.
Alexa.
April 17th, 2010 at 05:09am
Speaking for twins across the world, we're awesome. Cool And nothing to be afraid of... much.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
April 22nd, 2010 at 08:12am
Made it to milan and had an entire row of seats to myself. Sitting outside the dome trying to recover from being awake for 44 hours. He pulled me close and leaned into me last night. I enjoyed it. XD
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
April 22nd, 2010 at 01:44pm
Glad you got there safe and sound! Hope alls good in Milan. I'm experiencing some Milan-style weather in Shefftown right now. Outdoor cooking, weekend starts here. Ciao! Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
April 22nd, 2010 at 11:36pm
New avi! I love it! "Talk to the hand cos the wrist is pissed"?

Back now. I've had 7 hours sleep in the last 68 hours, psssht. Got convinced by the tour manager and wardrobe girl to be a big girl again, one of the girls tried to block me out of the group photo (cos I was next to Mika) so when I gave my camera to Anna he just dragged me right in next to him and leant his head down against me. I love him. Officially. Not that it wasn't official before but he can pull me close anytime he likes.

Gonna sleep now, probably speak to you tomorrow night?

CIAO!!

And ooooomdays, what is it with italians and kissing? I never kiss people and I kissed a bunch of people I barely knew twice yesterday! Psssht! Italians are lovely though.
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
April 24th, 2010 at 01:22pm
FP, you need to go ahead and start touring/having sex with this man permanently. He's obviously into you Smile

Any word on Sari and the baby?
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
April 24th, 2010 at 03:09pm
iATEjimmysWORLD:
FP, you need to go ahead and start touring/having sex with this man permanently. He's obviously into you Smile

Any word on Sari and the baby?

I agree with this completely. Don't worry, I'll work my FP magic when he comes to Cornwall, it'll be sunny, there'll be cider, we'll get him a little bit drunk and BAM. He'll be mine. lmfao

There has been no news of late from Sari, but I can tell you that it is ZR's birthday today, and she's now very very old. XD I'm just kidding.

Here's some cake for everybody

iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
April 25th, 2010 at 12:13pm
That is an amazing cake, FP. Perfect for Ellie May's birthday! xx

And can I just say that I'm pretty pissed that Joan Jett is opening for Green Day in Europe, and all we get here is AFI? I freakin' LOVE Joan Jett. Guh, I'm just going to have to attend a show somewhere in Europe I guess, I don't even care where.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
April 25th, 2010 at 03:10pm
Come on over, Liz! I don't know anything about Joan Jett, but I did see that Paramore are opening for them in Dublin. FP, may I suggest that if Manchester has the same lineup we spend that time in the bar. Pshh.

That cake IS awesome, it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. In reality, I had a cake shaped like a hedgehog which was decorated with smarties, except by the time we got around to eating it my niece had picked all of the smarties off it so it was covered in holes, and it didnt have any eyes either.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
April 25th, 2010 at 03:11pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
New avi! I love it! "Talk to the hand cos the wrist is pissed"?

And yes! I love BJ with attitude. Wink
iATEjimmysWORLD
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
April 25th, 2010 at 06:46pm
It does look like an Alice in Wonderland cake Smile

Joan Jett is great! She was with The Runaways in the 70's until they disbanded, and she was big in the 80's with songs like "I Love Rock n' Roll", "Bad Reputation" and my personal favorite, "I Hate Myself for Loving You". She's older, probably in her 50's now, but she still sounds great and she can rock. I saw her when she opened for Aerosmith a few years back and loved her.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
April 30th, 2010 at 09:33am
Today we spent a good portion of our writing 1 lesson listening to Green Day and writing. I approved. Too cool

Oh and ZR, I've got me an extenuating circumstances form for my essays and I just have to provide a copy of my plane tickets...which is lucky that I went with two different airlines, no? Just a little jiggling of dates on my BA one and I'll be laughing!!!
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
May 3rd, 2010 at 05:20am
Ahh haha, you're such a fraudster! I love it.

I've moved house, I'm exhausted. I'm finally online, trying to get some work done for this week. Are you in Amsterdam yet?
Alexa.
Alexa.
May 5th, 2010 at 01:07pm
Wooo Lexus has big weekend tickets. Living in North Wales has finally paid off Very Happy

And happy belated birthday ZR, I hope it was a good 'un. Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 5th, 2010 at 06:25pm
Big Weekend? I worked there last year. Not working there this year though, thank fuck.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
May 8th, 2010 at 04:33pm
Where in North Wales dyou live? I looove North Wales. I almost applied for tickets but then they announced the line-up and I decided I couldn't be arsed.

Ugggh who the fuck was taken in by Cameron, the fucking wanker. I'm considering emigrating, in all seriousness. What a complete tossbag. Our electoral system is a fucking joke and I want to punch everyone responsible in the face.
Register