Balancing Acts 2

AuthorMessage
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
January 9th, 2010 at 07:17am
Hahaha my mate just posted that picture on Twitter, I'mma get my ass outta bed and see if it's snowed again here.

Yes, it has, but only a little. Baaaaaaah. I want the trains to be all right tomorrow - they were awful yesterday and I need to try and get down to Soho so I can see Mark Watson do a work in progress show. HMPH.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
January 10th, 2010 at 05:12am
that picture is sort of scary. girls, what have you DONE with the joint while I've been away? warm it the fuck up again before I come back please. nice to see ireland still has fields of green and all that though, you see, thats all the hot irishmen keeping things ticking over.

well, ive spent my afternoon/eveneing at a barbecue and im a little bit drunk. wuhaaay! in other news jamie and i are thinkng about ditching our housemates and moving in together. shhh though, its a secret.

right im off to mibba to find out how much sex tre and billie joe have been having recently and whether or not i can expect jay and jamie in new zealand soon. do they want meeting at the airport? spose we can discuss details nearer the time. love you all!
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
January 10th, 2010 at 05:13am
p,s, top snowman FP
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
January 10th, 2010 at 03:19pm
It is a bit like the arctic here, I'm not sure what happened, but it's fun.

I don't have any weddings lined up for 2010 yet, Bonj. Just throwing that out there. Wink
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
January 15th, 2010 at 02:45pm
It's thawing out now Jonny. At least it is here. The south got covered again the other night but I dunno how shit's rolling down there now.

And yessss you should ditch your noisy housemate. Though I have to say I'm well jealous of you having a barbeque in December. BAH.

I think I'm turning into an old man. I keep listening to the Eagles and Squeeze. Jonny can you prescribe anything for this?
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
January 15th, 2010 at 02:46pm
Oh and ZR, I'm appearing offline constantly these days to avoid talking to any miscreants, so if it says I'm offline just start chatting and chances are I'll be there. Providing it's not morning.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
January 16th, 2010 at 07:44am
do they do gay weddings in vegas? cos im up for making a weekend of it. sort it out elle!

FP , i dont think there's anything wrong with listening to the eagles and the squeeze. i tried to come up with a witty response to your question then realised i dont really know what the kids are listening to these days. lets just be old men together. that came out wrong.

yeah i do like my noisy housemate but she is a bit annoying sometimes cause she is just always like ME ME ME and its like, helloooo i am trying to have a job and a hot boyfriend here. she likes to come into my room and sit there for like 4 hours blagging on about her latest victim. still she makes good curry and she keeps the bathroom clean and shes quite cute really. sometimes.

i went swimming the other day and managed to slash my neck up on a mean bit of seaweed and now i look like ive been attacked. thats all the news from down under. xxxxxx
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
January 16th, 2010 at 07:45am
Flaming Phalanges!:
Providing it's not morning.

this made me laugh a lot.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
January 16th, 2010 at 08:16am
Really? You think it's okay? Cos I'm on Kirsty Macoll, Dire Straits, Beautiful South and Texas now. It's going a bit far I think. Maybe I should have a binge on Calvin Harris to counter it. I dunno.

OMG Jonny, I can't imagine how tough it is, trying to juggle a job and a hot boyfriend. I'm totally in awe of you. Wink LOL @ the use of the word 'victim' btw.

You got slashed up by some seaweed? Fucking hell, you wouldn't last 10 minutes in Whitechapel, sunshine.

I'm glad my laziness amuses you. Up
Alexa.
Falling In Love With The Board
Alexa.
January 16th, 2010 at 09:11am
Lexus embarrassed herself last night. She got very drunk, went to Will's, threw up in front of him and then couldn't fathom why he didn't want to sleep with her. Smooth.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
January 16th, 2010 at 09:39am
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
do they do gay weddings in vegas? cos im up for making a weekend of it. sort it out elle!

Sad I would doubt it! Last I heard they were only allowed in the north eastern states. I'm up for a weekend in Vegas anyway, I'll perform a ceremony for you in the hotel.

How exactly do you get slashed by seaweed?! You're such a soft bastard sometimes.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
January 16th, 2010 at 10:07am
Lexus I completely sympathise with your ordeal. A similar thing happened to me on my birthday, though I didn't throw up.

My liver still hurts though. I'm on water for the next few days, ha!
Alexa.
Alexa.
January 16th, 2010 at 01:29pm
Haha, I had no recollection of this when I woke up so he had to fill me in, it was mortifying. Razz

I'm not drinking for the rest of the week, but I'm bound to end up going out again next weekend as exams will finally be over and I can get back to having a life!

This was the "our exams are halfway-over" celebration. Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
January 16th, 2010 at 02:18pm
Ah right, I don't have exams, I just sit around writing stories and watching films with hot brooding writer type boys.

It kind of suits me.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
January 18th, 2010 at 11:34am
Oh GODDDDD I've got Writer's Neck.

ZR I'm blaming you for passing on the fiction bug.
Alexa.
Alexa.
January 18th, 2010 at 12:52pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Ah right, I don't have exams, I just sit around writing stories and watching films with hot brooding writer type boys.

Damn you.
Alexa.
Alexa.
January 18th, 2010 at 12:54pm
3/4 exams are done now though, last one on Thursday thanks god.

All the MTB boys are coming out with us Friday night too, should be interesting as some of them are insane!
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
January 18th, 2010 at 01:10pm
~lexy~:
Flaming Phalanges!:

Damn you.

Yep! Seems I've settled into the uni life pretty damn well...
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
January 18th, 2010 at 01:31pm
Flaming Phalanges!:

Haha! I'm proud.

Omg, I had to teach 15 4 and 5 year olds today. I want to go to bed and it's only 6.30.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
January 18th, 2010 at 01:54pm
xZildjianRockerx:
Flaming Phalanges!:

Haha! I'm proud.

Omg, I had to teach 15 4 and 5 year olds today. I want to go to bed and it's only 6.30.

I do not envy your career choice at ALL.

Anyway, don't go to bed, I posted my second chapter this morning I'll let you read it if you like. If you're majorly interested I may even let you get ahead of the game a little bit. I've ust finished the seventh chapter. OH DEAR.
Register