Balancing Acts 2

AuthorMessage
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
December 28th, 2009 at 07:43am
Right, I shall make a point of reading them today. Are they cute and awesome?

Him and Catherine Tate on Buzzcocks was absolutely brilliant. "I like Coldplay. I like Come Dine with Me and Honey Nut Shredded Wheat. DEAL WITH IT.' Bernard Cribbins was really great as well. You don't really expect much from him cos you think he's just an old geezer there to pad out the Who-ness on it, but he was fantastic. I'd recommend iplayer-ing the Christmas Carol though, it was really brilliant.

Officially jealous of your dream. The only dreams I ever have involving him always end up with me shouting at him because he always comes across as a retarded toddler in them. He's actually mega intelligent and knows loads about loads of stuff, but I think the fact that he's got a Lenny-esque habit of touching things to see what they feel like goes against him a bit, hahaha.

I haven't seen any Vicar of Dibley this Christmas, which is a bit tragic. Chris did get me all four series of Jonathan Creek on DVD though. I'm gonna be a busy girl when I get back to uni.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
December 28th, 2009 at 05:04pm
im so, so jealous of your white christmas! althgough, we were grilling red snapper in the garden on christmas day and i got sunburned so its swings n roundabouts really. im proper jealous of the xmas tv thohgh, ours was shit in comparison. i well miss vicar of dibbs.

tre applying bjs makeup is an excellent present. almost as good as my iphone *brags*

fp, darling, im sorry i wasnt around in your hour of need. i think you had an affliction commonly known as 'being a greedy bastard'. the condition is rife this time of year. my prayers are with you.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
December 28th, 2009 at 05:06pm
xZildjianRockerx:
Yeah, the new chapters have been posted. I have another one ready to go and another one half done.

ooooh. im on it xx
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
December 29th, 2009 at 07:51am
Haha, Jonboy. Who bought you an iPhone? Aren't you a little behind the times with your bragging? *brushes dust off phone*

Fucking sunburn. Really.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
December 29th, 2009 at 08:19am
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:

fp, darling, im sorry i wasnt around in your hour of need. i think you had an affliction commonly known as 'being a greedy bastard'. the condition is rife this time of year. my prayers are with you.

Jonathan, are you calling me FAT?
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
December 29th, 2009 at 08:55am
You all right though love? Sunburn not too serious is it?

And ZR is of course, absolutely correct, iPhone is OLD NEWS. *says she who currently has a sony ericsson w810i, but only cos her snazzy phone broke*

Oh and I totally get what you mean about that Good Man story, Jonny. I gave up after the first couple of chapters.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
December 31st, 2009 at 02:37pm
A gift for you Jonathan, from Billie, Mike and Tre, via twitter and then via my good self.

http://www.greenday.com/article.php?id=907
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
January 1st, 2010 at 09:36am
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY CHICKENS!

thank you my darling, those pictures brought back lots of good memories.

of COURSE i wasnt calling you fat FP, i wouldnt dare quite frankly. I think what i actually called you was greedy and if you ate so much you gave yourself breathing problems i think that was fair enough. dont worry about it tho, i do it on a regular basis, im the king of the greedy bastards myself *fives*

my sunburns actually turned to tan now, probs at about the same rate as your snow turned to shitty slush... whos laughing now punks?

i dunno what your on about with good man, i was talking about ZRs story... im confused!! im going to leave a comment on your story properly on mibba elle my love as it seems that its as dead there as it is here. its almost like peple have better things to do on new year or something.

jamies parents surprised us by turning up for new year, which was quite cool. apparently they were worried about jamie being upset and alone in new zealand after our split so came to cheer him up. they called from the airport and we were in bed. haaa!

love to you all girlies xxxxxxxxxx
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
January 1st, 2010 at 12:37pm
Happy New Year! God, it's almost 5 years since I joined GSB, how bizarre.

I read your comment on my story, Jonny, thank you, I do sort of think it's only you and Loz that give a shit about it but never mind, I'll keep at it.

Are Jamie's parents nice? That's cute that they went to NZ as a surprise. I tried calling you at midnight last night but it wouldn't go through Sad It was probably a silly time there though.

Looks like our boy was looking hot in Auckland!
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
January 3rd, 2010 at 03:26am
oh stop being dramatic, ive bet loads are reading it,people are just too lazy to say so.

yeah, the batphone was out of operation for a couple of days while my number got moved. i missed our new year kisses!!

jamies parents are really nice. hes dads properly cockney which is qute funny and they did fill our fridge with beer which went down well.

why no update today Elle? what dyou think this is?! CHUH im off to bed.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
January 3rd, 2010 at 03:17pm
I'm sure you got kisses from somewhere, Jonathan.
Hurray for parents coming and doing useful things!

OMG, man, I can't believe the holidays are over. I sort of want to live in a state of total denial, draw the curtains and stay in bed watching Christmas films and eating Christmas-related confectionary.

Is it bad this picture distracted me from my planning for a ridiculous amount of time?

xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
January 5th, 2010 at 05:34am
OMG. SNOW DAY! Very Happy
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
January 5th, 2010 at 06:40pm
AT LAST!!!!

ZR I shall be crossing my fingers that you wake up to this kinda shit tomorrow too and that your head deems it necessary to shut up shop.

I will mostly be making a snowman tomorrow. ZING.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
January 6th, 2010 at 05:32am
Yep, that shit is ALL OVER my street. Couldn't tell you which car is mine, let alone drive it.

ZING ZING ZING!
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
January 6th, 2010 at 07:17am
Wahey!!! My mum just tried to con me into going over the shops to get bread.

Ermm, actually I'm quite happy sitting here in my jamas.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
January 6th, 2010 at 07:43am
Pfft... hasn't she been watching the news. You should not go outside unless it is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL. Dangerous stuff, this snow. It isn't safe for children to be sitting in warm classrooms looking out of the window at it, oh no. *makes another cup of tea* *is also still wearing pajamas*
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
January 6th, 2010 at 07:59am
I know, I refuse to step foot outside the door.

Except for when I enture into London later on tonight. She keeps banging on about how it might be cancelled - no, cos they'd email and text me (but there's an awful lot of people!) and also, Billy Connolly would not let a bit of snow stop him. Honestly, she's such a stupid old bat. PFFFFT.

I need breakfast. BAAAAAAAAAAH.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
January 6th, 2010 at 05:44pm
your snow is making me feel sad. ill have some in my next care package please elle.

billy connolly? ive seen him before, he was ace. and nah he wouldnt let snow stop him hes a hardass scotsman after all.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
January 7th, 2010 at 11:26am
You're quite right Jonathan, the snow didn't stop the hardass Scotsman who's now living in LA. He was quite unphased by it.

My birthday seems to have come early though - the Tenth Doctor has materialised in my garden, isn't that awesome?

xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
January 9th, 2010 at 05:32am
Omfg, it has snowed AGAIN in the night. It is literally like being at a ski resort here. I've just taken my dog for a walk and the snow is deeper than he is, so he has to move around in a series of jumps. It made me LOL.

Your snow man is great, Loz. Tall and skinny, just how you like your men.

Where the fuck is global warming, that's what I want to know.
Register