Balancing Acts 2

AuthorMessage
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
November 15th, 2009 at 01:09pm

Something else to cheer you up Bonj. Billie opening a bottle of Newcy Broon... using another bottle of Newcy Broon! Smile
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
November 15th, 2009 at 05:19pm
Flaming Phalanges!:

Hahaha no if he touched me up I'd cry. We've got about 3 ginger people in our class and there's only ten of us. It's an outrage. But yeah, thankfully the guy who did is a bit cooler than that. He fancies himself as a Casanova type but actually...he's just an arrogant dipshit.

I don't think it's classed as harrassment when it's hot people though. I think it's just classed as a good time. Cool

Aaaaah Jonny I'd give you hugs but you're on the other side of the world. You'll have to settle for the sentiment instead.

Have some cake:

you do realise we have a resident redhead dont you lozaline?
and yeah, sexual harrassment by hot people is pretty much just classed as a good night in.thanks for the cake, although i do have a problem with chocolate and fruit being presented in the same arena. its ok though, i ate around the raspberries.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
November 15th, 2009 at 05:32pm
xZildjianRockerx:
Okay, I just called my mother about my blood group (do you see how easy it is to freak me out Jonathan?) She had no idea what it was, but I dug out the free keyring (lol) and it turns out I'm B Rh negative. Is that Jedi? A and O are common right? If I get into a horrible accident and lose all my blood what will happen? Omg, man.
By the way, im glad you've moved onto hating the world, it's healthier for deffs. I thought you might like to know though, me and my mum were having a conversation about you yesterday in which (and I wouldnt tell you this unless I thought your ego needed the pickup) she said you were probably the best looking bloke she knew in real life. So stop whining Wink

its ok, dramatic one, you arent going to die fom being a B Rh negative. tbh i think i was confusing you with somebody else that had a rarer blood type that that. that just means theres a certain antigen you dont have and i think its about 20 % prevalence so youre hardly a freak. not in blood terms anyway. you should probably get down the blood squeezing depo tho, yeah.

and ahaaah, you made me go all flustered. tell your mum i love her, yeah? dont think i dont remember that shes half blind tho. Wink xxxxxx

btw, thanks for bj. i think wed get along well Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
November 15th, 2009 at 08:19pm
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
Flaming Phalanges!:

Hahaha no if he touched me up I'd cry. We've got about 3 ginger people in our class and there's only ten of us. It's an outrage. But yeah, thankfully the guy who did is a bit cooler than that. He fancies himself as a Casanova type but actually...he's just an arrogant dipshit.

I don't think it's classed as harrassment when it's hot people though. I think it's just classed as a good time. Cool

Aaaaah Jonny I'd give you hugs but you're on the other side of the world. You'll have to settle for the sentiment instead.

Have some cake:

you do realise we have a resident redhead dont you lozaline?
and yeah, sexual harrassment by hot people is pretty much just classed as a good night in.thanks for the cake, although i do have a problem with chocolate and fruit being presented in the same arena. its ok though, i ate around the raspberries.

I do realise that Jonathan, and I constantly take the piss on MSN out of such mutations.

Chocolate and raspberries are well fit together though. How can you not love it?
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
November 16th, 2009 at 08:04am
ZR, I'm having lemon cake for breakfast/lunch and I blame YOU.
Alexa.
Falling In Love With The Board
Alexa.
November 17th, 2009 at 05:18pm
Oh my life, Lexus ended up in a row with her stats lecturer and she won! The bitch conceded and changed her grade. It's these little victories that make life so sweet. Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
November 19th, 2009 at 05:57am
Met mika last night and i spoke to him without giggling. Can you say win? On a massive high and on the train so massively bored too. Aaaaaah!
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
November 20th, 2009 at 06:43pm
ZR, when you're next online I have MEGA news to tell you. It's about Mr Sexual Harrassment. It's funny. And I hate him. SO much.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
November 21st, 2009 at 07:10am
Flaming Phalanges!:
ZR, when you're next online I have MEGA news to tell you. It's about Mr Sexual Harrassment. It's funny. And I hate him. SO much.

mega news? i like mega news. do you want me to beat him up yet? i am a bit far away tho, maybe i could send him a poo in the post or something.

ive been to a fancy dress party!
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
November 21st, 2009 at 08:06am
Hahah, actually, I believe mega news may be an overstatement, but it's LOLworthy and he pisses me off. And I mugged him off in front of the whole class.

Jonny, I would happily give you his address if I knew what it was. All I know is that he lives in F block. Presumably F for fuck-wit.

What did you go as?
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
November 22nd, 2009 at 03:17pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
I mugged him off in front of the whole class.

i would expect nothing less my darling. he sounds like an A grade cock to me.

i went as a rhino. my housemate went as a leopard. dont ask. met a really cute boy dressed as a commando, wussed out and went home.

day off!! get in.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
November 22nd, 2009 at 03:54pm
Well exactly, it's what I do best. Too cool

A rhino? That's an ermmmmmm interesting choice. Aaah perhaps you'll meet cute commando boy again in different disguises.

Yay for days off!
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
November 23rd, 2009 at 01:28pm
I'm reminded of that scene in Ace Ventura where he disguises himself as a rhino then gets too hot and has to escape from the rhino's ass, and that family think its a real rhino giving birth to a human. Classic! I think we need pictures of you dressed as a rhino by the way.

And pssshhh, cute commando boy is way too early.
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
Jackass
GrEeNdAyLoVeRr
November 23rd, 2009 at 04:59pm
So I didn't kick this nurse. The one who had to draw my blood but I was tempted. She was rather rough. Oh well. I'll get her next time, and thanks for all the tips but I usually sit all rigid like and just let them do their thing.

So, nothing new to report...my life is rather uneventful. I sit at home and reread all my books because I no longer can afford to go drop a hundred at the bookstore. Oh and I watch lots of Will & Grace, since I have the seasons on DVD. Still love Karen.

How is life, darlings?
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
November 24th, 2009 at 01:39am

it was a bit less elaborate than ace ventura.

hang in there sari, at least youre still cute.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
November 24th, 2009 at 04:46pm
LOL. Yes, I see what you mean. I love you!
laughingonlyme
Idiot
laughingonlyme
November 26th, 2009 at 10:23pm
Bahah so I was reading a few pages back trying to catch up and I saw ginger comments. I have to laugh because I am 100% ginger. For real. freckles and all. bahahaha. Oh my..

There is Crowded 2? Goodness! and Mibba will not let me on .. wtf.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
November 29th, 2009 at 08:22am
There IS Crowded 2, and I just updated it. Finally. Props for being ginger.

By the way, I just saw that Jet are supporting Green Day in Oz and NZ. Lol, Jonathan!
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
December 3rd, 2009 at 01:59am
Babe I LOVE crowded 2. im not sure what more excitement i can take in crowdedland but if you want to write a story thats just a directionless description of billie and tres hot gay relationship that would be fine by me.

and Jet arent supporting green day here, just in australia. i thought you and BJ were BFFs ellie may, get your facts straight! not sure who weve got. not long now tho!

this thread is dying people and i think saving it might be beyond my field of expertise. CLEAR! *zap* Nope, its no good.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
December 3rd, 2009 at 12:11pm
Yaay, thank you! It isn't directionless really, I have a plot even if that isn't apparent, haha.

I'm so jealous you are seeing them in just a couple of weeks. At least you don't have Prima Donna as your support, cause they were properly shit.

And yeah, the thread is dying. I fear that Liz, Elana and the rest may have left us for good. Molly
Register