Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
December 20th, 2009 at 03:38pm
OMFG. i actually cant get over my weekend. *squeals like a girl then leaves*
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
December 21st, 2009 at 05:19am
LOL, that made my day. It's a Christmas miracle! Wink Love you.

I think we need way more details though. What was the show like? What did they play? How the fuck do you know about the temperature of Billie Joe's hands? How did you end up getting back with Jamie?! Don't leave us hanging! xxx
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
December 21st, 2009 at 05:21am
Oh and yeah, I'm fine. Which is more than can be said for the poor VW. I have been texting you by the way, have you turned your phone off or something. Ha!
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
December 21st, 2009 at 12:58pm
OH YAY JONNY I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HAPPY!!

And as Elle said, how the FUCK do you know about Billie hands? TELL TELL TELL.

Details man! Details!!!

Tom Felton is Malfoy, by the way. He called me darling. *faint*

IT'S SNOWING PROPER. I'VE GOT PROPER SNOW. I NO LONGER FEEL CHEATED. As soon as I left Manc it started snowing up there, and I just came down to shit icy roads and frost, but we've got proper, crunch under your feet, soft, powdery snow. I'm gonna go outside.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
December 22nd, 2009 at 05:17am
Aw thanks babe. i saw your snow on the news, im so jealous. it doesnt really feel like xmas here.

i only felt billies hands cause i attempted to feel him up realy. I was down the front and i reached out and grabbed for him during homecoming (i love that song! and they played it!) and he grabbed my hand. it was sweaty. i was sweaty too tho so who cares.

you dont faint when i call you darling *huffs*.

so anyway, darlings... i wasnt PLANNING on getting back together with jamie but we went down into the mosh together and we had a blast and i sort of felt sad cos we still had fun tgether and then during a calm moment near the end he told me that he missed jamie and jonny, and i said yeah, and then he told me he was a fucking moron, and i said yeah, and then he told me he still loved me and he broke my well hard exterior that i promised i was gong to keep up all night long so i kissed him and then we watched the end of the show and went home to make up for lost time. et voila!
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
December 22nd, 2009 at 05:20am
xZildjianRockerx:
Oh and yeah, I'm fine. Which is more than can be said for the poor VW. I have been texting you by the way, have you turned your phone off or something. Ha!

actually i shoved half my belongings in hannahs handbag so htey didnt fall out of my pockets during green day, then forgot to get them back off her, then she went to stay ith her friend cause she couldnt face a whole weekend of me and jamie snogging in front of her face. glad your ok baby Sad whats the car damage? *prepares to pretend to know about cars*
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
December 22nd, 2009 at 06:43am
Yaaay you got Billie sweat! That's excellent! Love it.

And I don't faint when you call me darling because because you're not a hawt wizard with a tortured soul. SOZ.

And YAY @ you and Jamie, that sounds so sweet, like the end of a film or something. GAAAAAH I'm so happy that you're happy, cos when you were sad I was all like 'oh noez, Jonny's sad! Sad' but it's all right now.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
December 22nd, 2009 at 05:38pm
Awww, Jonny, I almost cried. Tbh, I had a feeling that Jamie was after a reunion, if I remember rightly he isn't even that bothered about green day and was only going cos you bought the tickets. Anyway, I am SO happy and just want to give you both a massive hug. Well done for grabbing BJ, was he wearing a Santa hat? and yes, mike is looking properly hot these days, the natural hair situation is working out well for him. And homecoming! Omg, I bet that's cause it was their last show and now they're going hooooome again. Bless their hearts.

Re : my car, I wrecked the bonnet, bumper, radiator grill, bit btween the grill and the bumper, headlight housing and indicators. Well, if you're gonna do a job, do it proper.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
December 22nd, 2009 at 05:40pm
Oh and I'm loving the snow too, Fp. I built a snowman and nearly got frostbite and it was fucking worth it. I'm dreaming of a White Christmas yo.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
December 22nd, 2009 at 06:03pm
Ours isn't good enough for snowmen. Apparently it's gonna be sunny tomorrow. I disapprove of this.

I have to decorate the fucking Christmas tree as well. My mum purposefully didn't buy a tree til I got home so I would have to do it. PFFFT. Always my hands that get fucked by the pine needles.
Alexa.
Falling In Love With The Board
Alexa.
December 24th, 2009 at 05:08pm
Happy Christmas for tomorrow my fellow GSBians! Smile

I've been loving the snow we've been having and am just taking a break from stacking the Christmas pressies under our tree and enjoying the cake and beer (not too fancy this year) that have been left for Santa! I love having wee ones in the house. Cool

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow!
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
December 25th, 2009 at 05:45am
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerry Christmas!!!
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
December 25th, 2009 at 06:35am
May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
The warmth of Christmas grant you love.
~Author Unknown
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
December 25th, 2009 at 11:12am
JONNY I NEED YOUR EXPERT MEDICAL ADVICE.

How do I not feel dead after eating far too much? UGH. Oh and when I hiccup it's officially the worst pain I've ever experienced - everything BURNS.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
December 27th, 2009 at 09:50am
LOL, FP. I hope you're still alive. I know how you feel, I ate two full-on christmas dinners, one with my family at lunchtime and then one with Sam's family at dinner time. And lived to tell the tale. Hope everyone's Christmas was good! Ours was awesome, we went sledging on Christmas morning. Hurray!

Since then I have been mostly sleeping and writing. I have the worst writers block ever, yet have practically forced out two more chapters of Tangled in Lights and I'm slowly getting into the flow for another one. I don't know whats wrong with me but its just not coming naturally at all and I think its shite. If I wait until my writers block goes away though I'll never get any time. *sigh* Hope everyone's okay!!! xxx
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
December 27th, 2009 at 09:56am
And here is my gift to you all... Tre doing Billie's make up for him. Adorable.

Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
December 27th, 2009 at 11:49am
xZildjianRockerx:
LOL, FP. I hope you're still alive. I know how you feel, I ate two full-on christmas dinners, one with my family at lunchtime and then one with Sam's family at dinner time. And lived to tell the tale. Hope everyone's Christmas was good! Ours was awesome, we went sledging on Christmas morning. Hurray!

Since then I have been mostly sleeping and writing. I have the worst writers block ever, yet have practically forced out two more chapters of Tangled in Lights and I'm slowly getting into the flow for another one. I don't know whats wrong with me but its just not coming naturally at all and I think its shite. If I wait until my writers block goes away though I'll never get any time. *sigh* Hope everyone's okay!!! xxx

I AM still alive, though my absence when you messaged me earlier may have caused you to think otherwise.

Snaps to you for managing 2 dinnners - that's almost as xcore as the Vicar of Dibley. You know what I'm chatting about, don't tell me you don't. I've been living off of turkey and stuffing sandwiches for the last few days, and I've been thoroughly enjoying the fact that David Tennant has been ALL over the telly the last few days. Did you see Nan Taylor's Christmas Carol? It was fucking hilarious. And he was on radio 2 yesterday with Catherine Tate. GAH. LOVE HIM.

I'm jealous you got to go sledging, all our snow disappeared and I was too late for it to be proper snowman snow anyway. Sad times. Still, I can't complain. My nan's road was an ice rink all week.

Yay for Crowded 2! Have the chapters been posted? I feel your pain with writer's block, just keep forcing it - focus on the craft and the art will come, don't worry.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
December 27th, 2009 at 11:24pm
xZildjianRockerx:
And here is my gift to you all... Tre doing Billie's make up for him. Adorable.

Now if only two of them would have come under my tree gift wrapped... *dreams*
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
December 28th, 2009 at 06:45am
Yeah, the new chapters have been posted. I have another one ready to go and another one half done.

I didn't see any of the stuff you mentioned, but I did see him presenting Buzzcocks and I loved it,especially the Tardis helping out with the Intros round and Catherine Tate was brilliant!

I had a dream last night that Mika was my hairdresser. For the first ten seconds or so after I woke up, I was quite sleepy and still thought it was real, and honestly thought to myself "I must tell Laura he's working there, she might want to come to Sheffield to visit". Haha...
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
December 28th, 2009 at 06:46am
Oh and of course I knew what you meant about Dibley. That's one of my favourite episodes ever. I love it when she's crawling from one dinner to the other on all fours, haha.
Register