Balancing Acts 2

AuthorMessage
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
January 21st, 2010 at 07:29pm
OMDAYS ZR my fandom are dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmb.

PSSSSHT!
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
January 23rd, 2010 at 06:54am
~lexy~:
Lexus embarrassed herself last night. She got very drunk, went to Will's, threw up in front of him and then couldn't fathom why he didn't want to sleep with her. Smooth.

my friend once persuaded someone to sleep with him when he was drunk then threw up during it. coulda been worse.

be careful out there girls.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
January 23rd, 2010 at 07:06am
aww kirsty macolls awesome though. not sure about dire straits/ texas. yeah bust out some dizzee rascall and ndubz and get back down with the kids.

the seaweed was sharp!

FP my darling. how was your birthday? congrats on entering your 20s, its a fun time. cant believe youre not 12 anymore though. xxxx
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
January 23rd, 2010 at 07:22am
Jonny you will NEVER find me blasting out Ndubz. I can't stand the vile little cretin. He is EVERYTHING that's wrong with the gene pool.

Jesus Christ! How the hell did seaweed do that?

My birthday was all right, I ate nothing but chocolate all day, hahaha. I had birthday cake in the SU, it was fun. I can't believe I'm not 12 any more either. Baaaaaaaaah.
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
January 23rd, 2010 at 11:35am
OMG, Jon. What the fuck? As IF that was seaweed. What have you and Jamie been doing to each other this time? Wink

Ugh the NDubz guy is a wanker, to be fair.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
OMG, Jon. What the fuck? As IF that was seaweed. What have you and Jamie been doing to each other this time? Wink

Ugh the NDubz guy is a wanker, to be fair.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
Double trouble! Woops.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
January 25th, 2010 at 01:33pm
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ZR THE SLAG REPLIED TO MY MESSAGE.

I replied saying she was utterly wrong and listed all the reasons. With any luck she'll acknowledge her incomptence when it comes to understanding the simplest of things.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
January 31st, 2010 at 06:07am
xZildjianRockerx:
OMG, Jon. What the fuck? As IF that was seaweed. What have you and Jamie been doing to each other this time? Wink.

ahhh those scars are in different places Wink yeah it was seaweed. the fucker. im ok now tho, all it took to make me feel better was a bit of antiseptic and a bit of showing off my wound.

we told our housemate were moving out and she got a massive face on and now shes barely talkingto me, yet maintaining she doesnt want me to move out. fcking women! i even coooked amazing pasta tonight with jonny sauce and she had the cheek to eat it,tell me it was nice, yet still have a face on. BAH
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
January 31st, 2010 at 06:08am
Flaming Phalanges!:

I replied saying she was utterly wrong and listed all the reasons. With any luck she'll acknowledge her incomptence when it comes to understanding the simplest of things.

im sure i dont know who youre on about, but i read that as 'incontinence' and was like, surely thats something which is difficult not to acknowledge?
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
February 1st, 2010 at 05:32pm
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
Flaming Phalanges!:

im sure i dont know who youre on about, but i read that as 'incontinence' and was like, surely thats something which is difficult not to acknowledge?

Haha Jonny, you don't know who I'm talking about, but I'm pretty sure she's not incontinent. I hope she is though. She's a bitch.

And ZRRRRRRRRRR omg. What's better, Topshop knitwear or French H&M casualwear? FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Why can't he give me more than 24 hours fucking notice, the little bitch.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
February 1st, 2010 at 05:56pm
Choice has been made for me by previous undiscovered stains of a baked bean variety. I ironed my French shirt. I'm sure he'll appreciate the creaselessness.

[/mundane self absorbedness]

WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYBODY?
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
February 2nd, 2010 at 01:20pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Choice has been made for me by previous undiscovered stains of a baked bean variety. I ironed my French shirt. I'm sure he'll appreciate the creaselessness.

[/mundane self absorbedness]

WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYBODY?

LOL, good choice. I'm sure you look sufficiently hot for your rendezvous with Mika.

And I know! They don't care about us anymore. It's over man. Over. Molly
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
February 2nd, 2010 at 07:50pm
LOL I didn't meet him, though we saw him going in just after we got our wristbands and we were perving through the window at him cos he was all casual and gorgeous and totally gah! His hair's got really long as well and it looked so niiiiice but then he went and got it all curled up properly before he came on stage. Pfffft. He was dead cute, he kept looking up at us and grinning. And omggggg we had seats reserved especially for us that said 'Reserved for Laura Brown' and there was a little M in the corner for Mika. Too cool

Pssssht, they'll be back ZR, they must return!
Alexa.
Falling In Love With The Board
Alexa.
February 6th, 2010 at 06:35am
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:
my friend once persuaded someone to sleep with him when he was drunk then threw up during it. coulda been worse.

be careful out there girls.

Haha, yeah I guess it could have been much worse. Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
February 15th, 2010 at 09:39am
Alexa.
Alexa.
February 21st, 2010 at 09:14am
My god it's died in here!

My excuse is the start of my dissertation, what's everyone else's? Razz
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
February 23rd, 2010 at 12:02pm
My excuse is that I was dancing on stage with Mika last night in Glasgow.

Yes, it says PERFORMER down the bottom. Yes, it's mine.

Alexa.
Alexa.
March 18th, 2010 at 10:26pm
I was expecting loads to catch up on as I havnt been on for ages, but noone's here! Sad

Where'd everyone go?!

How's life FP, as you seem to still be around?
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
March 28th, 2010 at 03:55pm
girls, what the fuck. i thought you were meant to be keeping an eye on things around here, do i have to do everything? jeeeesus. ive been on holiday to indonesia, the food was great, the weather was awesome and ive got a fucking sick tan.

come on then, whats new. i see billie joe has been posing for gay magazines, in case i didnt love him enough.

lozeroo youve been on stage with mika? i hope you violated him appropriately.
Register