FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
June 28th, 2007 at 12:20am
Soggy From the Emo..:
lmfao

That's a bloody pisser!!
Fan: OH MY GOD!! It's Gerard Way!!
Gee: Yeah, we've already established that..
Ckyfan9
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Ckyfan9
June 28th, 2007 at 01:05pm
whom ever did the dicogrphy forgot life on the murder scene
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
June 28th, 2007 at 06:23pm
FrankFuckingIero:
Soggy From the Emo..:
lmfao

That's a bloody pisser!!
Fan: OH MY GOD!! It's Gerard Way!!
Gee: Yeah, we've already established that..

Haha yeah. He keeps falling over ... Gerard keeps calling him "kid".
ellie ex-friend
Falling In Love With The Board
ellie ex-friend
June 29th, 2007 at 03:26pm
Maybe his fingers swelled up...

bad karma!
Gerard Way's Angel
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Gerard Way's Angel
June 30th, 2007 at 06:17am
maybe.....................
Holly Golightly
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Holly Golightly
July 2nd, 2007 at 06:17pm
oh....i love them...i was on their consert in St.Petersburg...it was awesome!!!!! there were many stupid people,but i was happy=)))
Neil Patrick Harris
Geek
Neil Patrick Harris

Mibba
July 4th, 2007 at 06:01pm
eek!! I've now seen them 3 times. I know theres people out there who have seen them a gazillion times but I'm happy about seeing them 3 times.. although I REALLY want to see them again...and again....and again....and AGAIN....
boobston
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
boobston
July 5th, 2007 at 01:25am
i love gerard he is so flipin hot
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
July 5th, 2007 at 05:40am
I ran a couple of kilometers(dunno miles) to meet them at a signingsession at a festival I was at (I was kind of late so I had to run..I never run)
and when I arrived they had cancelled the signing cause they were late or something

just my luck xD (3rd time I almost met them)

but anyway their performance was great
my mum thought gerard was gay ..for real
she's not a homophobe or anything she just thought he was gay Laughing
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
July 5th, 2007 at 01:45pm
VoicesOfViolence:

lmfao I'm not sure even [s]he knows for sure...
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
July 5th, 2007 at 02:10pm
Soggy From the Emo..:
VoicesOfViolence:

I still think he's gay (:
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
July 5th, 2007 at 03:10pm
ellie ex-friend:
Soggy From the Emo..:
VoicesOfViolence:

I still think he's gay (:

[s]he and the band aren't helping to disperse that rumor... Oh hold on, it's not a rumor...
lily allen.
lily allen.
July 7th, 2007 at 08:40am
Gerard's blatantly gay. (:
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
July 12th, 2007 at 03:13am
In today's Herald Sun newspaper, there's a huge article in the Hit section about MCR..well mostly about Gerard. He talks a little about why he seperated with Eliza and says about the breakup "I don't know how much of it is being in a touring band or how much of it is other things...you know, it's easy to always chalk it up to being a touring band, but...it's hard to say."
When I read that part I was all "Other things? Like realising you were about to get married because you're 30 and not because you were in love? Or that she was making you miserable?" Lmao.
It also says about his engagement that the messageboard meltdowns went something like this:
"She is one lucky bitch!"
"He broke my heart and I thought that once I met him I would be the one."
"I just died a little bit inside."
"Way to break every little goth punk girl's heart, Way."
Here I went lmfao "Where'd they get this from? INO?"
Oh. He talks a little about being gay... "I think it was big news, more so for the fact that people really couldn't figure out my sexual orientation for the last six years," he says laughing. "So I think that, if anything, it gave them a lot of answers." Yes Gerard. The fact that the engagement didn't last tells us that you are gay and you couldn't handle pretending to be straight!! lmfao We should all rally together and tell Gee that he should be proud of being gay. And if he were to embrace it, perhaps he might actually find a partner...
And, yeah. That's about it from the interesting bits. Except off course for the touring, 'cos they're coming back to Oz. Dance
abc25
King For A Couple Of Days
abc25
July 12th, 2007 at 04:42am
=] seeinng MCR august 17 :]
I'mComing.BeScared.
King For A Couple Of Days
I'mComing.BeScared.
July 12th, 2007 at 06:13pm
I haven't seen them live yet.... Why don't they have concerts in Poland?Sad
I love Gerard's voice... But I think that old MCR was better .
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
July 12th, 2007 at 09:28pm
FrankFuckingIero:
In today's Herald Sun newspaper, there's a huge article in the Hit section about MCR..well mostly about Gerard. He talks a little about why he seperated with Eliza and says about the breakup "I don't know how much of it is being in a touring band or how much of it is other things...you know, it's easy to always chalk it up to being a touring band, but...it's hard to say."
When I read that part I was all "Other things? Like realising you were about to get married because you're 30 and not because you were in love? Or that she was making you miserable?" Lmao.
It also says about his engagement that the messageboard meltdowns went something like this:
Oh. He talks a little about being gay... "I think it was big news, more so for the fact that people really couldn't figure out my sexual orientation for the last six years," he says laughing. "So I think that, if anything, it gave them a lot of answers." Yes Gerard. The fact that the engagement didn't last tells us that you are gay and you couldn't handle pretending to be straight!! lmfao We should all rally together and tell Gee that he should be proud of being gay. And if he were to embrace it, perhaps he might actually find a partner...
And, yeah. That's about it from the interesting bits. Except off course for the touring, 'cos they're coming back to Oz. Dance

lmfao
love 'im
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
July 12th, 2007 at 09:42pm
ellie ex-friend:
FrankFuckingIero:

lmfao
love 'im

lmfao oh gosh...
Register