ellie ex-friend
June 15th, 2007 at 03:14pm
lmfao @ Zane Lowe

"Why get engaged though? Why?"
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
June 17th, 2007 at 08:04am
Wow! I've missed a lot!! Three different issues eh?

Well, firstly. About Eliza. I really hope that Geetard does wake up to himself if she's as bad as she's made out to be before she manages to break the band up.

Secondly. Marilyn Manson. Not because I already hate him but, why must artist attack others constantly? And how long did it take for you to notice that MCR was "copying" you? Bloody womaniser.

Aaaaannnddd lastly. Totally against bottling bands. I agree entirely with Peardrops..except on the dislike of MCR.. but there's no need to bottle bands, they cause no harm to you. Gee on the other hand welcomes it..I remember at the Leeds and Readings Festival he introduced "Thank You For The Venom" as "Thank You For The piss, bottles..etc.."
I thought it was pretty funny.

That's pretty much all I have to say for a while..
Red Flag
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Red Flag
June 18th, 2007 at 01:59am
congrats @ them for their win for:

Best International Video - Group
People's Choice: Favourite International Group
at the 2007 MMVA's !
AndTheCowSaidMoo
Geek
AndTheCowSaidMoo

Blog
June 18th, 2007 at 07:00am
Ok, so Gerliza... Meh...its happening. And theres nothing we can do to change that. I just hope he sees the light before he moves to LA and becomes fake personified...Or the morphing into Ecuts becomes complete. Either way, as long as he's happy and continues to write, perform and be...Gerard.

Marilyn Manson...Im not listening to a guy who copied Alice Cooper and leaves his beautiful wife for some 19 year old actress who made a Green Day video embarrassing to watch. Serioulsy, her over-acting in WMUWSE was so cringeworthy I have to watch through my fingers. And that video was fucking epic! However Gerard's reply to that was awesome! So indifferent about it, but there was a sarcastic undertone there...

As for Download...well its a Rock festival and they were on after Slayer. The bottling was fucking unecessary as was the petition put out there about MCR being taken off the bill.
Poor Frank got hit by a bottle of piss! There was a banner in the crowd that said 'FUCK YOU GERARD!" hence the reply of "you wanna fuck me? Is that what you said? Well sorry, that seats taken!" and to top it off, before MCR took to the stage, someone put Gerard's pic on the big screen with the caption "TWAT" underneath. Nice going to the promoters there.

Fact is, MCR played...and they played well. When some other band couldve have acted like a pussy and not gone on, MCR went out in the face of adversity and did the shit. See why I love this band?
Like Frank and Gerard say; they play the slots they are given.
But its shit like that that can give English fans a bad name. Wheres the maturity? Hmm? Fuck.

EDIT: And to add, there was a tornado that hit Venice, just before MCR were to play. 1 person died and 30 people were injured because a tower at the venue collapsed. Apparently, Ray was scared, as was Frank; infact Im sure all they guys were freaked, but after safety people made sure everything was secure, I think they played... Or the show was cancelled..I cant remember now.
Seriously, this tour has been bad from the get go. Theres some bad juju following these guys around.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
June 18th, 2007 at 10:31am
They were on after Velvet Revolver.
ellie ex-friend
Falling In Love With The Board
ellie ex-friend
June 18th, 2007 at 12:10pm
AndTheCowSaidMoo:
Ok, so Gerliza... Meh...its happening. And theres nothing we can do to change that. I just hope he sees the light before he moves to LA and becomes fake personified...Or the morphing into Ecuts becomes complete. Either way, as long as he's happy and continues to write, perform and be...Gerard.

Marilyn Manson...Im not listening to a guy who copied Alice Cooper and leaves his beautiful wife for some 19 year old actress who made a Green Day video embarrassing to watch. Serioulsy, her over-acting in WMUWSE was so cringeworthy I have to watch through my fingers. And that video was fucking epic! However Gerard's reply to that was awesome! So indifferent about it, but there was a sarcastic undertone there...

As for Download...well its a Rock festival and they were on after Slayer. The bottling was fucking unecessary as was the petition put out there about MCR being taken off the bill.
Poor Frank got hit by a bottle of piss! There was a banner in the crowd that said 'FUCK YOU GERARD!" hence the reply of "you wanna fuck me? Is that what you said? Well sorry, that seats taken!" and to top it off, before MCR took to the stage, someone put Gerard's pic on the big screen with the caption "TWAT" underneath. Nice going to the promoters there.

Fact is, MCR played...and they played well. When some other band couldve have acted like a pussy and not gone on, MCR went out in the face of adversity and did the shit. See why I love this band?
Like Frank and Gerard say; they play the slots they are given.
But its shit like that that can give English fans a bad name. Wheres the maturity? Hmm? Fuck.

EDIT: And to add, there was a tornado that hit Venice, just before MCR were to play. 1 person died and 30 people were injured because a tower at the venue collapsed. Apparently, Ray was scared, as was Frank; infact Im sure all they guys were freaked, but after safety people made sure everything was secure, I think they played... Or the show was cancelled..I cant remember now.
Seriously, this tour has been bad from the get go. Theres some bad juju following these guys around.

The Black Parade - sort of tells it all doesn't it...

And I knew that Manson left Von Teese but for that actress? Is that true? Surprised what a fucking fruitloop.
swoon-
Post Whore
swoon-

Mibba
June 18th, 2007 at 06:29pm

Methinks Mikey almost read a Waycest
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
June 18th, 2007 at 08:31pm
AndTheCowSaidMoo:

Yikes. It's funny because my dad was traveling to Siberia for work ( Cheese ) and was in Moscow the same day they played there.
imaloner103095
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
imaloner103095
June 19th, 2007 at 06:29am
lol... hehe i lokve mcr and frank..
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
June 21st, 2007 at 10:51pm
so I think I might have already asked, but I'm not sure, but does anyone know if there is an uncensored version of the Teenagers video anywhere?
AndTheCowSaidMoo
Geek
AndTheCowSaidMoo

Blog
June 22nd, 2007 at 06:17am
Jimmy's Kid:
so I think I might have already asked, but I'm not sure, but does anyone know if there is an uncensored version of the Teenagers video anywhere?

You can find it on Youtube, but www.myspace.com/mychemicalromance has it. Very Happy
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
June 24th, 2007 at 09:10pm
AndTheCowSaidMoo:
Jimmy's Kid:

You can find it on Youtube, but www.myspace.com/mychemicalromance has it. Very Happy

Haha I still laugh whenever I think about them censoring "shirt". Where was that copy from, anyway?
KayWay
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
KayWay
June 25th, 2007 at 11:43am
someone just posted a bulletin on myspace... very interesting about Mr G Way...

Date: 25 Jun 2007, 15:17
Subject Hmmmm What does it mean?? (for MCR fans)
Body: I dont know. I refuse to get to excited and think that our illustrious Mr. Way had some sense knocked into him (perhaps by a flying bottle at Download? heehee) But here is a picture from 6-24-07 in Portugal. Notice anything missing??

uuuuh maybe the marriage might be over before its even started?
or hes just taken it off.
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
June 25th, 2007 at 01:24pm
KayWay:
someone just posted a bulletin on myspace... very interesting about Mr G Way...

Date: 25 Jun 2007, 15:17
Subject Hmmmm What does it mean?? (for MCR fans)
Body: I dont know. I refuse to get to excited and think that our illustrious Mr. Way had some sense knocked into him (perhaps by a flying bottle at Download? heehee) But here is a picture from 6-24-07 in Portugal. Notice anything missing??

http://buzznet-67.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users16/aliceaires/default/Gerard_way_-_24_06_2007_yesterday_Portugal--large-msg-118276196926.jpg

uuuuh maybe the marriage might be over before its even started?
or hes just taken it off.

Hmmm... I like his hair...

another LOTMS gem:

"Worst was when I broke my toes."
then,
"Did you get kicked in the balls by someone named Frankie?"

Balls of steel.
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
June 25th, 2007 at 01:33pm

Frank's the only one smiling tehe
He's growing it out now? He looks like my cousin. Who was called a girl, because his hair is longer than mine...
lily allen.
Falling In Love With The Board
lily allen.
June 25th, 2007 at 01:49pm
Soggy From the Emo..:
"Worst was when I broke my toes."
then,
"Did you get kicked in the balls by someone named Frankie?"

Balls of steel.
lmfao
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
June 25th, 2007 at 02:35pm
you're sure the date is right for the pic? If so, from what I've heard, I'd say that's great. Lol, I bet the imnotokay boards are gonna blow up again.
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
June 25th, 2007 at 02:43pm
Jimmy's Kid:
you're sure the date is right for the pic? If so, from what I've heard, I'd say that's great. Lol, I bet the imnotokay boards are gonna blow up again.

I usually wouldn't care weather he's getting married or not, but I think he's kinda freaking out about being 30 and maybe rushing into a relationship.
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
June 26th, 2007 at 11:28am
seeing them again thursday, my 3rd time (though I had tickets for 4 =[ ) Dance
and one day I will hang around after a concert long enough to meet them =]
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
June 26th, 2007 at 04:20pm
VoicesOfViolence:
seeing them again thursday, my 3rd time (though I had tickets for 4 =[ ) Dance