SHOW: Supernatural

AuthorMessage
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
March 13th, 2010 at 06:11am
Wedding pics & info! Ah

This Idaho wedding was a complete winter motif. From the "save the date" postcard of a couple sledding down a snowy mountain, to the letter press invitations, ski lift tickets were our place cards, and table assignments named after Sun Valley ski runs. Yes, at the lodge there was a moose head over the fireplace. We were asked to sit in a heated clear enclosure that faced the snowy landscape. The groomsmen filed in, and the groom followed and turned to see where his bride was.
As Gen came around the corner I was watching Jared's face. He had tears in his eyes. When their eyes met they both began to cry. At that moment it was clear what all the songs are written about. There wasn't a person in the room who couldn't feel their love for each other. I cried through the entire ceremony. I cried on and off all evening. Because I was so happy for Gen. She didn't "settle", she picked. There's a big difference. I am so glad to be included and to witness their marriage. Jared is an amazing man, and they are so good together.
The evening flew by. Below are photos of dancing. The band even played a Black Eyed Peas song that Bob and I danced to: "I got a feeling." Bob and Claudia danced. One of the last songs the band played was Amy Winehouse's "I don't want to go to rehab!" Pretty funny, and we had a blast. [...]
Our time was too short together. I wanted to talk to everyone more. I am told they are coming through town this spring. I can't wait. Jared had to go back to finish shooting the rest of his TV show.

About 6 weeks before the wedding Bob and I were in bed, and I got a text. It was Gen and Jared asking if Bob could make knives for his groomsman gifts.
At dinner Jared went from Groomsman to Groomsman delivering the knives. Jensen was at our table. Before he received his, another Groomsman came to the table to show him his knife. Jensen oohed and aahed, and when the man walked away Jensen hung his head: "I wish I got a knife" he murmured into his plate. Moments later Jared came to our table and gave Jensen his knife. The expression on his face and Bob's face watching Jensen get his gift made my evening. Bob rarely gets to see someone get a knife he has made as a gift. As the evening went on-Bob, Jensen and the other crew guests at our table had some pretty colorful conversation. Bob was so pleased that the guys were so pleased.
Bob and I have been so impressed by Gen & Jared's stellar behavior as actors in real life. Believe me, I have seen plenty of actors behaving badly. These 3 young adults are what the movie biz calls: "Number 1 on the call sheet." Meaning, they are the stars of the TV shows they are on. Now Jensen was added to our pedestal with Gen and Jared. The time was brief that night at dinner. We felt proud to know these people and call them our friends. These 3 restore old folks faith in the human race. Bob felt honored to make the knives for this occasion. Bob made a 9th knife: "just in case." Well, as you can imagine the first ones came out perfect. I bet you will see him carrying #9!
Below is the reason for all this. "G & J" we ♡♡♡ you.

Each Knife had the Groomsman's initials on the blade.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
March 13th, 2010 at 08:23am
AWWWWW OMG. So cute ^_^

She is gorgeous, nice catch Jared!
clark
GSBitch
clark
March 13th, 2010 at 08:35am
i'd hit it
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
March 13th, 2010 at 09:22am
lol. Yeah, he looks like a huge MANBEAST beside her!

I spent an amusing few minutes observing the difference in their forehead sizes. lmfao
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
March 13th, 2010 at 09:45am
She has a forehead, he has a sevenhead. Seriously Jared. Cover up the caveman brow pleeeaaase.
clark
GSBitch
clark
March 13th, 2010 at 10:39am
OH GOD MTE IT'S SO PROMINENT
ZukoAlone
Idiot
ZukoAlone
March 13th, 2010 at 09:59pm
Jensen looks really good; kinda pale though D;
ZukoAlone
Idiot
ZukoAlone
March 19th, 2010 at 03:23pm
NEW SUPERNATURAL NEXT WEEK Cheese
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
March 21st, 2010 at 06:44am
Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
March 23rd, 2010 at 08:53pm
EDIT.. Errr.. one day & 25 hours! GZA
clark
GSBitch
clark
March 23rd, 2010 at 09:40pm
OMG OMG!!
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
March 23rd, 2010 at 09:46pm
Explain your icon.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
March 23rd, 2010 at 09:46pm
also, did you see Misha's homemade chocolates he sent to a fan.. that ended up looking like three lumps of shit?! lmfao
clark
GSBitch
clark
March 23rd, 2010 at 10:29pm
LOL YES idec how shitty they looked i would eat them although i would be wary of poison

ALSO

ZukoAlone
Idiot
ZukoAlone
March 23rd, 2010 at 11:51pm
Dean Winchester:
also, did you see Misha's homemade chocolates he sent to a fan.. that ended up looking like three lumps of shit?! lmfao

YES!! XD

If I did get chocolate that ended up looking like three lumps of shit....I'd appreciate the gesture and politely say I ate them and then so totally not eat them. D;

Misha is way cool though! C:
ZukoAlone
Idiot
ZukoAlone
March 23rd, 2010 at 11:51pm
THUUUUUUURSDAY needs to hurry BTW.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
March 25th, 2010 at 08:17pm
< 2 hours. Cassie
ZukoAlone