GSBitch
rollerpig
April 13th, 2007 at 03:51pm
I love the album. Con
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
April 15th, 2007 at 01:20am
She's so misunderstood and it's reallyreallyreallyreally annoying to permantely hear "she thinks she's punk." omfg the people who say that are the posers.
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
April 15th, 2007 at 02:45am
Opheliac_666:
She's so misunderstood and it's reallyreallyreallyreally annoying to permantely hear "she thinks she's punk." omfg the people who say that are the posers.
I've heard that she has said that she's punk, and then took it back when a bunch of people pretty much wanted her to die.

I think it's kinda funny how she's now moved on from being all punx, to being basically a scene kid.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 15th, 2007 at 03:22am
The Duck's Nuts:
Opheliac_666:
I've heard that she has said that she's punk, and then took it back when a bunch of people pretty much wanted her to die.

I think it's kinda funny how she's now moved on from being all punx, to being basically a scene kid.

Haaaaaaaaay remember when she said she was more punk than Sid Vicious?

Good times.
Addison Montgomery.
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2007 at 04:38am
It's ok.

Still love her though.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2007 at 11:56am
Yeah. She's still talented and her songs are still good and catchy.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
April 17th, 2007 at 12:01pm
Infamous Butcher:
The Duck's Nuts:
Opheliac_666:

Haaaaaaaaay remember when she said she was more punk than Sid Vicious?

Good times.

lmfao lmfao
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
April 17th, 2007 at 10:08pm
To those who bought the album, which ones are the best? I was listening to those 30-second clips on iTunes and One of Those Girls sounds really good. I keep listening to the same preview over and over xD
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 18th, 2007 at 08:45am
The Duck's Nuts:
Opheliac_666:

I heard she punched this girl in this club cause she told her that she isn't punk Faith

I was a fan when I was 11 and I have her first two albums. But I'm not planning to get this one. Not that I ever considered her punk or anything, but this is just way different than what I usually listen to. And I don't like it, really.
hay lin
Idiot
hay lin
April 18th, 2007 at 12:39pm
katie's not grey:
To those who bought the album, which ones are the best? I was listening to those 30-second clips on iTunes and One of Those Girls sounds really good. I keep listening to the same preview over and over xD

I haven't bought the album yet, because I don't live in a city. So I have to wait till tomorrow. But I've downloaded it already.
One of those girls is really cool.
I think Contagious, hot, one of those girls and runaway are the best. And the ballads of course.

I'm excited for tomorrow!
With the cd is also a dvd with 'the making of the best damn thing'.
Nerdfighter!
Jackass
Nerdfighter!
April 25th, 2007 at 11:25am
I'm sorry but she pretty much discusts me on so many levels and frankly I think my ten yr. old sister could write a better single I mean "hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend"......how original aaannnddd pleasant on the ears
not
Nerdfighter!
Jackass
Nerdfighter!
April 25th, 2007 at 11:27am
Actually, I'm not sorry......what was I thinking?
Nerdfighter!
Jackass
Nerdfighter!
April 25th, 2007 at 01:45pm
actually I am sorry I shouldn't have posted in a forum I'm not interested in so please don't get mad at me...oh, and I'm sorry for the now triple post....
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 25th, 2007 at 03:14pm
tehe you're weird
Nerdfighter!
Jackass
Nerdfighter!
April 25th, 2007 at 10:29pm
I know......Smile
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 26th, 2007 at 02:21pm
adrienne-lily:
actually I am sorry I shouldn't have posted in a forum I'm not interested in so please don't get mad at me...oh, and I'm sorry for the now triple post....

Might I just say that your avatar is adorable and now I'm stealing it and its saved on my computer. Mr. Green
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 28th, 2007 at 03:43am
adrienne-lily:
I know......Smile

Smile i wanna see your sister writing a catchier song
Nerdfighter!
Jackass
Nerdfighter!
April 28th, 2007 at 11:14am
lyrical_mess:
adrienne-lily:

Might I just say that your avatar is adorable and now I'm stealing it and its saved on my computer. Mr. Green

Yes, you might just say and do that because it is the most adorable avatar I have ever seen in my life. LOL Very Happy Very Happy Cool
BlackFairy878
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BlackFairy878
May 14th, 2007 at 01:28pm
avril is not punk.stop saying that
Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
May 14th, 2007 at 02:38pm
I think her music is really, really awful.
Sorry, but most of her lyrics are crap. But the ones others wrote for her are pretty good. >,>
Register