Overall "punk" annoys me.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 05:00am
Tig:
Anji:
, Closet Monster, The Flatliners, Fortycentfix, The Planet Smashers, Propagandhi,

You're so rad, barely anyone seems like these bands, but they fucking own.The bassist of Fortycentfix was actually going to sell him his bass till my parents were pricks and wouldn't let me meet up with him and buy it.

Propagandhi are pretty awesome.
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 07:37am
Dr. Cuddy:
Anthorny.:
...there's new punk music?
Dropkick Murphy's Fizz Formed in 1996, last album in 2005. They pwn.
Five They're great live. Ah
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 07:37am
Cassie.:
Tig:
Anji:
, Closet Monster, The Flatliners, Fortycentfix, The Planet Smashers, Propagandhi,

You're so rad, barely anyone seems like these bands, but they fucking own.The bassist of Fortycentfix was actually going to sell him his bass till my parents were pricks and wouldn't let me meet up with him and buy it.

Propagandhi are pretty awesome.
I've heard one song by Propagandhi, it was cool.
I can't find any of their stuff though. Neutral
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 01:31pm
Color Me Impressed:
Dr. Cuddy:
hardcore punker:
old punk music is the best: the clash,dead kennedys,ramones,sex pistols,dropkick murphys,flogging molly,distillers,screetching weasel,link 80,pinhead gunpowder,frustrators,operation ivy,green day
Those aren't old, really Eh
Yeah, I agree. I've always concidered everything pre-80's old school. Dno
'Old' is relative to 'age'. Even though she is only three years younger than me.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 02:53pm
Anji:
Color Me Impressed:
Dr. Cuddy:
hardcore punker:
old punk music is the best: the clash,dead kennedys,ramones,sex pistols,dropkick murphys,flogging molly,distillers,screetching weasel,link 80,pinhead gunpowder,frustrators,operation ivy,green day
'Old' is relative to 'age'. Even though she is only three years younger than me.
But if you think that punk started around the beginning of the 70s and "got famous" in 1977., then the bands she mentioned are young which makes them new punk, not old.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 02:54pm
Dr. Cuddy:
Anji:
Color Me Impressed:
Dr. Cuddy:
hardcore punker:
But if you think that punk started around the beginning of the 70s and "got famous" in 1977., then the bands she mentioned are young which makes them new punk, not old.
Exactly.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 14th, 2007 at 09:47am
Well that sounds lame: but I like what I like. Cassie

I guess I tend to more ~new punk~
Dom
Jackass
Dom
April 20th, 2007 at 08:52pm
Anji:
The 101er’s, The 4-Skins, 7 Seconds, 999, AC/DC, The Adicts, The Adjusters, The Adolescents, The Adverts, After Tomorrow, The Aggrolites, Eden Ahbez, Aisle 9, Laurel Aitken, Lilly Allen, Alternative TV, Anti-Flag, Area 7, The Aquabats!, Louis Armstrong, The Articles, Assfault Tommys, Johann Sebastian Bach, Bad Brains, Bad Manners, Bad Religion, The Beat (The English Beat), The Beatles, The Beatsteaks, Bedouin Soundclash, Ludwig van Beethoven, Big D and the Kids Table, Bikini Kill, Billy Idol, Bim Skala Bim, Georges Bizet, Black Flag, Black Sabbath, old Blink 182, Blitz, Blondie, The Bluebeats, Bob Marley and the Wailers, The Bodysnatchers, Bollocks, Bouncing Souls, David Bowie, Johannes Brahms, Bratmobile, The Briggs, Clifford Brown, Ray Brown, Buck-O-Nine, Jake Burns, Robert Burns, Bus Drivers, The Business, The Busters, Buzzcocks, Charlie Byrd, The Casualties, Catch 22, Ray Charles, Cheap Sex, Chelsea, Choking Victim, Frédéric Chopin, The Circle Jerks, The Clash, Closet Monster, Cockney Rejects, Cock Sparrer, Arcangelo Corelli, The Cramps, Crowned King, The Damned, Miles Davis, The Dead Boys, Dead Kennedys, Dead Milkmen, Claude Debussy, Desmond Dekker, Descendents, Dillinger, Phyllis Dillon, Dizzee Rascal, D.O.A. (Dead On Arrival), Coxsone Dodd, Fats Domino, The Doors, The Dresden Dolls, Dr. Feelgood, Dropkick Murphys, Duke Ellington, Bob Dylan, Easy Big Fella, Eddie and the Hot Rods, Edna’s Goldfish, Eggs Over Easy, Elvis Costello and the Attractions, The Ethiopians, Exit 18, The Exploited, The Fall, Fishbone, Ella Fitzgerald, The Flatliners, Fleeba, Flogging Molly, Fortycentfix, The Friday Club, Gang of Four, G.B.H. (Grievous Bodily Harm), The Germs, George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin, Genesis, Generation X, Stan Getz, João Gilberto, Dizzy Gillespie, Goldfinger, Green Day, The Hamsters, Coleman Hawkins, Joseph Haydn, George Friedrich Händel, The Heartbreakers, Fletcher Henderson, Dubose Heyward, The Higsons, Hi-Liter, The Hippos, Gustav Holst, HorrorPops, I Am the World Trade Center, The Inmates, Isaac Green and the Skalars, Jello Baifra and the Melvins, Jersey, Antônio Carlos Jobim Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros, Steve Jones, Scott Joplin, Joy Division, The Kids, Kilburn and the High Roads, King Prawn, King Tubby, The Kinks, The Know How, Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards, Led Zeppelin, Leftöver Crack, Let’s Go Bowling, Franz Liszt, Long Beach Dub All Stars, Los Hooligans, Los Reaction, Mad Caddies, Madness, Gustav Mahler, Bob Marley, Maroon Town, Tommy McCook, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Felix Mendelssohn, Mephiskapheles, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Minor Threat, Minutemen, The Misfits, Mobtown, The Motives, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, The Mr. T Experience, MU330, Chris Murray, Mustard Plug, My Dad Vs. Yours, Fats Navarro, New York Dolls, Nirvana, old No Doubt, NoFX, The Nuns, Richard O’Brian, Operation Ivy, Out of Order, Pansy Division, Charlie Parker, Lee ‘Scratch’ Perry, Peter and the Test Tube Babies, Pianosaurus Rex, The Pietasters, Pink Floyd, The Pixies, The Planet Smashers, The Pogues, The Police, Police Line, The Porkers, The Possums, Pray For Rain, Prince Buster, Propagandhi, Public Image Ltd., Giacomo Puccini, Henry Purcell, Queen, The Queers, The Ramones, Rancid, Ray Gradys, Reagan Youth, Lou Reed, Reel Big Fish, Regatta 69, Rico Rodriguez, Roger Miret and the Disasters, Roots Manuva, Ruder Than You, The Ruins, The Rulers, The Ruts, Save Ferris, Alessandro Scarlatti, Domenico Scarlatti, Franz Schubert, Robert Schumann, The Scofflaws, Screeching Weasel, The Selecter, The Sewer Rats, Sex Pistols, Sham 69, Jean Sibelius, Frank Sinatra, Skankin’ Pickle, The Skatalites, Skavoovie and the Epitones, The Skoidats, Skrewdriver, The Slackers, The Slits, Social Distortion, Social Tonic, South Central Riot Squad, The Specials, Spring Heeled Jack, Stiff Little Fingers, Sonny Stitt, The Stooges, The Stranglers, Richard Strauss, Igor Stravinsky, Streetlight Manifesto, Joe Strummer, Subb, Subhumans, Sublime, Suburban Legends, Suicide Machines, Arthur Sullivan, The Swinging Cats, Symarip, Take One For the Team, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, Georg Philipp Telemann, Television, Thelonious Monk, Tiger Army, The Toasters, Toots and the Maytals, Peter Tosh, T. Rex, Tricia and the Supersonics, Tsunami Bomb, The T.V., Two Dollars Short, Undertone, The Uptones, The Untouchables, Urban Dance Squad, The Vandals, Velvet Underground, Venice Shoreline Chris, The Vibrators, Sid Vicious and Friends, The Voidoids, Violent Femmes, Antonio Vivaldi, Richard Wagner, Rufus Wainwright, Westbound Train, What About Lori, Paul Whiteman, The Who, X-Ray Spex, Young Canadians, and Frank Zappa.

Now young folks, see that list up there, right. That's me music list. Subtract anything that ain't punk, and see how may new punk bands there are compared with old ones and you've got your answer.

i was almost gunna say "you missed frank zappa" but it was at the end. also WOO the doors. yay television. I didnt read it all, but if you like reggae look for toots and the maytalls..dont think that was on. and seeing as you like lou reed, look up the velvet underground...oh wait..thats on there...goddamnit you have good taste..even lee "scratch" perry! you have most of my cd collection in your list....yeah about punk..erm, theres some shit some good old punk, and same with new punk, its a bit generalised to say which era is best.
Register