just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 02:38pm
NeoSteph:
just_call_me_dookie:
NeoSteph:
I'm convinced percy will go to the dark side and that it will lead to an altercation between him and ron in the final battle,
ooh that'd be cool.

it's just cause I imagine he would be blinded by power and authority but that love for his brother would make him falter in the final moment. I also imagine ron saying to him across the battle ''Percy you bloody git''
That is a good Theroy. Clap
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 29th, 2007 at 02:38pm
NeoSteph:
just_call_me_dookie:
NeoSteph:
I'm convinced percy will go to the dark side and that it will lead to an altercation between him and ron in the final battle,
ooh that'd be cool.

it's just cause I imagine he would be blinded by power and authority but that love for his brother would make him falter in the final moment. I also imagine ron saying to him across the battle ''Percy you bloody git''

ily lmfao lmfao lmfao
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 02:40pm
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
NeoSteph:
just_call_me_dookie:
NeoSteph:
ooh that'd be cool.

ily lmfao lmfao lmfao
lmfao Seconded as well Cool
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 29th, 2007 at 02:41pm
Meski:
HOP TEH HOPPUS.:
NeoSteph:
just_call_me_dookie:
NeoSteph:
ooh that'd be cool.

ily lmfao lmfao lmfao
lmfao Seconded as well Cool
Thirded. Cool
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 12:30am
I love Julie Andrews as Molly Weasley. She's such a brill actress.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 05:11am
Anji:
Yeah she actually plays the Molly in my head. Chris Colombus chose well Clap
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
April 30th, 2007 at 06:37pm
Anji:

Julie Walters.

and yeah, she's pretty rad.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
April 30th, 2007 at 07:00pm
Hahah Julie Andrews just made me chuckle.

The thing with killing off Percy is that nobody really cares THAT much, and if you want impact then you've got to kill an important character, like Sirius, and Dumbledore. They weren't just people on the sidelines who popped into the plot every now and then. Not saying that she won't kill off Percy, but I think if she's going to kill one Weasley, and one Weasley only, it's going to be one that everyone loves.

Something I read in an interview with JK worried me a bit, because she said something like "The hero has to go it alone," which makes me worry about Ron and Hermione. I think she may have meant it with regards to Dumbledore, but still.

My favourite Weasleys are probably the twins though. Cos they're just legends, full stop.
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
April 30th, 2007 at 07:12pm
Flaming Phalanges!:

The thing with killing off Percy is that nobody really cares THAT much, and if you want impact then you've got to kill an important character, like Sirius, and Dumbledore. They weren't just people on the sidelines who popped into the plot every now and then. Not saying that she won't kill off Percy, but I think if she's going to kill one Weasley, and one Weasley only, it's going to be one that everyone loves.

Something I read in an interview with JK worried me a bit, because she said something like "The hero has to go it alone," which makes me worry about Ron and Hermione. I think she may have meant it with regards to Dumbledore, but still.

My favourite Weasleys are probably the twins though. Cos they're just legends, full stop.

I don't think she would kill Ron and Hermione, they can probably only help Harry for so long, though.
She said she gave one character a reprieve and killed two, right?
See, I think that she will def. have to kill some of the order. I think that Lupin probably got the reprieve.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
April 30th, 2007 at 07:34pm
Well wasn't that in the final chapter? Or main characters altogether?

I don't think she'd kill off Ron or Hermione either, or Harry, purely because of all the hatemail she'd get.

But yeah, she will have to kill important people, cos if she killed, I dunno, Professor Vector, no one really cares, but if she killed someone who's right in the thick of it all, people would be up in arms. I mean the endless discussions about Sirius' death, and Dumbledore's as well. That's what you want really.
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
April 30th, 2007 at 07:57pm
Well, I think Percy would be a good death. i mean, he wouldn't evoke huge discussion but he would be a nice sacrifice.
As for major character deaths? Who would you say? I don't think Neville, but maybe. I think Neville should be portrayed as more courageous and a risk taker and stuff.

but wait..
if Harry isn't returning to hogwarts, does that mean characters like Neville and Luna won't be there?
Ginny probably won't go to Hogwarts in the next book either, but that's just a guess.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
April 30th, 2007 at 08:17pm
I'm not sure who actually...I think Harry's going to kill Bellatrix though...cos she's eeevil.

Ooh! And who better to play her than Helena Bonham Carter? I was well pleased when I saw she was playing her.

And I think Neville and Luna will play a large part in the next book, because they've been too big in the last two books to just shove back to the sidelines.

I'm trying to think of what main and 'good' characters JK might kill off, and I just keep thinking "Oh noooooooo she wouldn't do that!" Haha, it's impossible to think.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 30th, 2007 at 08:45pm
Flaming Phalanges!:

Twins pwn full stop. No question. Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 1st, 2007 at 05:49am
Well exactly. They're a couple of hardcore geezers.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 1st, 2007 at 06:59am
Flaming Phalanges!:
Well exactly. They're a couple of hardcore geezers.
lmfao
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 06:44pm
if one of the trio had to die i'd rather it was harry. so that hermy and ron can have little red headed babies together

i don't want him to die, But you know how dumbledore is all ''death is only the begining harry'' I see harry walking into a bright light with that voice echoed in his mind and being welcomed my dumbledore, james, lily and sirius...it makes me a bit teary.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 2nd, 2007 at 07:55pm
NeoSteph:
if one of the trio had to die i'd rather it was harry. so that hermy and ron can have little red headed babies together

i don't want him to die, But you know how dumbledore is all ''death is only the begining harry'' I see harry walking into a bright light with that voice echoed in his mind and being welcomed my dumbledore, james, lily and sirius...it makes me a bit teary.
awe that's sweet, the teary part, but I don't want him to die I'd be all shitty cause like Good should always Triumph over evil in these books. Like Lord of the Rings (Even though I hate it) and Star Wars. It's how it should be. Cool least how I view it ne way
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 2nd, 2007 at 07:57pm
just_call_me_dookie:
NeoSteph:

awe that's sweet, the teary part, but I don't want him to die I'd be all shitty cause like Good should always Triumph over evil in these books. Like Lord of the Rings (Even though I hate it) and Star Wars. It's how it should be. Cool least how I view it ne way

i'ts the ultimate sacrifice. Good does triumph but at a cost which is just so much more realistic. Personally i think she'll kill him off so their can't be any copy cat books afterwards.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 2nd, 2007 at 07:58pm
NeoSteph:
just_call_me_dookie:
NeoSteph:

i'ts the ultimate sacrifice. Good does triumph but at a cost which is just so much more realistic. Personally i think she'll kill him off so their can't be any copy cat books afterwards.
that's true. But I don't think I'll like the series if he dies, and they're the best damn books I''ve ever read. Plus, I doubt whether anyone would make copy cat books. Plus they have to have permission from her I believe. And I doubt she'd give anyone any and if they use the Harry Potter stuff without her consent she can sue them. At least that's how I think it goes.... Shifty
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 2nd, 2007 at 08:01pm
just_call_me_dookie:
NeoSteph:
just_call_me_dookie:
NeoSteph:

that's true. But I don't think I'll like the series if he dies, and they're the best damn books I''ve ever read. Plus, I doubt whether anyone would make copy cat books. Plus they have to have permission from her I believe. And I doubt she'd give anyone any and if they use the Harry Potter stuff without her consent she can sue them. At least that's how I think it goes.... Shifty

you don't have to ask permission, look at harry pothead. People did it with the sherlock holmes books.

I would be saddened, but it would also be an epic ending and thats what I want, to be left with a deep emotion when i finish the book not just a feel good day....i do think children everywhere will have to be treated for depression though Molly
Register