The Weasleys

AuthorMessage
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 2nd, 2007 at 08:02pm
NeoSteph:

you don't have to ask permission, look at harry pothead. People did it with the sherlock holmes books.

I would be saddened, but it would also be an epic ending and thats what I want, to be left with a deep emotion when i finish the book not just a feel good day....i do think children everywhere will have to be treated for depression though Molly
I thought you did. My bad totally! But yeah, Just I think that she shouldn't make him die. I dunno, just in my gut it just doesn't seem right...I dunno. I'd like to feel good. I like that feeling after I watch Star Wars. ^_^ I'm a dork. lmao
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 2nd, 2007 at 08:31pm
just_call_me_dookie:
NeoSteph:

you don't have to ask permission, look at harry pothead. People did it with the sherlock holmes books.

I would be saddened, but it would also be an epic ending and thats what I want, to be left with a deep emotion when i finish the book not just a feel good day....i do think children everywhere will have to be treated for depression though Molly
I thought you did. My bad totally! But yeah, Just I think that she shouldn't make him die. I dunno, just in my gut it just doesn't seem right...I dunno. I'd like to feel good. I like that feeling after I watch Star Wars. ^_^ I'm a dork. lmao

I get it after disney movies Laughing
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 2nd, 2007 at 09:51pm
NeoSteph:
just_call_me_dookie:
NeoSteph:

I get it after disney movies Laughing
lol Like usually I HATE happy endings, but for some odd reason, it feels so right with these books. I just can't explain it.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 3rd, 2007 at 06:34am
It's cos Harry deserves a happy ending. I mean, by the time he was 14 he'd already had about 5 hundred attempts on his life, and he had a horrible childhood, yet he's still grown up to be who he is.

Nah mate, he's gonna take out Voldie, get with Ginny and they're gonna party.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 3rd, 2007 at 07:07am
Flaming Phalanges!:
It's cos Harry deserves a happy ending. I mean, by the time he was 14 he'd already had about 5 hundred attempts on his life, and he had a horrible childhood, yet he's still grown up to be who he is.

yeah. lol I guess that's why. I mean, you're talking to the most turned around fan. I'll admit it, I saw the movies first and I thought they were the stupidest things in the world. I hated Harry Potter and I bashed the 5th book like nothing when it came out. But I remember that me and my dad went to go see a movie and it was sold out and the only other one that was there that we even considered seeing was the 3rd HP movie. So we saw it, and I was hooked, I just kept going over the whole thing in my mind. And the funny thing of it was that I had all 5 books cause my grandma gave them to me. Two days after I saw that movie, I was sitting and reading those books like there was no tomorrow. And to this day, I've read quite a lot of books. And I'd have to say Best damn books I've ever fuxking read. Harry Deserves a happy ending. Now that's a bit of honesty. And if I had to say, I think I'm a pretty true fan. Very Happy You judge.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 3rd, 2007 at 08:02am
Flaming Phalanges!:

I agree. If I had to kill the biggest bad guy on the world, well..... we`d be doomed.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 3rd, 2007 at 08:30am
just_call_me_dookie:
Flaming Phalanges!:

yeah. lol I guess that's why. I mean, you're talking to the most turned around fan. I'll admit it, I saw the movies first and I thought they were the stupidest things in the world. I hated Harry Potter and I bashed the 5th book like nothing when it came out. But I remember that me and my dad went to go see a movie and it was sold out and the only other one that was there that we even considered seeing was the 3rd HP movie. So we saw it, and I was hooked, I just kept going over the whole thing in my mind. And the funny thing of it was that I had all 5 books cause my grandma gave them to me. Two days after I saw that movie, I was sitting and reading those books like there was no tomorrow. And to this day, I've read quite a lot of books. And I'd have to say Best damn books I've ever fuxking read. Harry Deserves a happy ending. Now that's a bit of honesty. And if I had to say, I think I'm a pretty true fan. Very Happy You judge.

Yeah, when I was about 10 I was all no I don't wanna read Harry Potter, it's rubbish. And then my mum got me and my brother the first two books cos we were going on holiday and needed something to read and that was it. I was hooked.

Ever since then I've been like OMG.

Thing is though, I used to be really bad at writing...not because I was stupid, but because I couldn't put words on paper for some reason. After I read the books I improved a hundred times over, so they've definitely helped me a LOT.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 3rd, 2007 at 10:19am
Ginny is the first weasley born girl in 4 generations Con or 5.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 3rd, 2007 at 10:43am
I decided and my favorite Weasley is Mr. Weasley. I remember I cried when Harry had a dream with Nagini biting him. Molly
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 3rd, 2007 at 04:15pm
Flaming Phalanges!:

Yeah, when I was about 10 I was all no I don't wanna read Harry Potter, it's rubbish. And then my mum got me and my brother the first two books cos we were going on holiday and needed something to read and that was it. I was hooked.

Thing is though, I used to be really bad at writing...not because I was stupid, but because I couldn't put words on paper for some reason. After I read the books I improved a hundred times over, so they've definitely helped me a LOT.
I'm kinna like that, when I started reading the books. I really started to write better. I write like I'm english sometimes, like with the wording. Now I even speak like it Shocked I keep calling rubbish and calling my dogs ruddy gits. Saying Mate all the time. And my friends are like "Dude, lay off the Harry Potter books." And I'm like "NO." Laughing I'm a tard.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 3rd, 2007 at 04:16pm
Ivana Amoeba:
I decided and my favorite Weasley is Mr. Weasley. I remember I cried when Harry had a dream with Nagini biting him. Molly
aweh. Hug Mine are well..ze twins. Shocked LyK No WaI Shocked
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 3rd, 2007 at 06:44pm
just_call_me_dookie:
Flaming Phalanges!:

I'm kinna like that, when I started reading the books. I really started to write better. I write like I'm english sometimes, like with the wording. Now I even speak like it Shocked I keep calling rubbish and calling my dogs ruddy gits. Saying Mate all the time. And my friends are like "Dude, lay off the Harry Potter books." And I'm like "NO." Laughing I'm a tard.

Well English is the original language..you know, none of this U.S. ENglish bullshit which makes my blood boil.

DO NOT LAY OFF THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS MY DEAR!
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 3rd, 2007 at 06:54pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
just_call_me_dookie:
Flaming Phalanges!:

Well English is the original language..you know, none of this U.S. ENglish bullshit which makes my blood boil.

DO NOT LAY OFF THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS MY DEAR!
Never! And I use both, but I try and use proper grammer when I can. I will be caught using American english every so often. Mad damn being born here!
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 3rd, 2007 at 06:58pm
I don't understand why they felt the need to change words of an already established and fine language...I mean, what's the point?

You don't get U.S. Italian or stuff like that, so why English?

And don't get me started on the phrase "Don't you speak English?" which I was asked by an impertinent child when I was in Florida about ten years ago.

IMPOLITE.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 3rd, 2007 at 07:01pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
I don't understand why they felt the need to change words of an already established and fine language...I mean, what's the point?

You don't get U.S. Italian or stuff like that, so why English?

And don't get me started on the phrase "Don't you speak English?" which I was asked by an impertinent child when I was in Florida about ten years ago.

IMPOLITE.
damn people. I say "Don't you speak american?" I've said it like once I believe... Shifty cause it's not ours.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 3rd, 2007 at 07:04pm
You are very very cool.

I like you!

I really hate anythng that gets Americanised, so I'll probably end up slagging it all off, but don't get offended or anything, because there are a lot of cool yank people out there, it's just me being bitter and twisted and thoroughly English. Haha.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 3rd, 2007 at 07:06pm
I forgot...intolerant should be on that list too. Cool
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 3rd, 2007 at 07:06pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
You are very very cool.

I like you!

I really hate anythng that gets Americanised, so I'll probably end up slagging it all off, but don't get offended or anything, because there are a lot of cool yank people out there, it's just me being bitter and twisted and thoroughly English. Haha.
lol and thank you! I like you too. =] But yes. My mum laughed at me again for calling the dogs ruddy gits again.
Those books changed the way I speak and type. I like it Cool much cooler. lol. I'm moving to England. Fuck Canada after school. England here I come. Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 3rd, 2007 at 07:14pm
Hahah awesome.

I have Canadian family actually, they're wicked.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 3rd, 2007 at 07:15pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Hahah awesome.

I have Canadian family actually, they're wicked.
Really? Anywhere's better than here I suppose.
Register