^_^

Euh! That's too far away!

I dunno if I'll be able to stand the wait Break
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
December 6th, 2007 at 05:35pm
The Snitch got word straight from Warner Bros that the characters of Hepzibah Smith, the Muggle Prime Minister, and all three Gaunts have been cut from the sixth film, Half-Blood Prince. This, of course, is indicative to the fact that the scenes those characters were involved with will no doubt have been cut from the film, as well.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
December 6th, 2007 at 10:03pm
Freaky Styley:
The Snitch got word straight from Warner Bros that the characters of Hepzibah Smith, the Muggle Prime Minister, and all three Gaunts have been cut from the sixth film, Half-Blood Prince. This, of course, is indicative to the fact that the scenes those characters were involved with will no doubt have been cut from the film, as well.
That's a bunch of bull! Screw it! I'm not going to see it then!
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
December 7th, 2007 at 09:55pm
Freaky Styley:

WHAT THE FUCK I LIKE THE GAUNTS.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
December 9th, 2007 at 10:06pm
It is only one of the most important scenes but wtf?
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
December 11th, 2007 at 11:16pm
yo so they cut out the phelps as well
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
December 12th, 2007 at 04:26am
Freaky Styley:
yo so they cut out the phelps as well
omgno omgno omgno omgno omgno omgno omgno omgno omgno omgno omgno

I don't think so sir! I'm rioting! This is a major injustice! I shall rip and kill! Grr
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
December 16th, 2007 at 02:18am
I'm excited for what they're gonna do for the big Draco/Harry Sectumsepra (i think that's the spell, and I know I'm spelling it wrong.) scene.
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
December 16th, 2007 at 02:19am
Freaky Styley:

So they don't think it important to learn about Voldemort's family? wtf.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
December 18th, 2007 at 12:19am
Kid Pebble.:
Freaky Styley:

So they don't think it important to learn about Voldemort's family? wtf.

Yeah, what the hell?
Obviously, they're as thick-headed as Harry and don't know how important his history is =/ Azdaja
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
December 18th, 2007 at 04:39pm

SO GUYS HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL!
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
December 19th, 2007 at 11:35am
lmfao omg.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
December 19th, 2007 at 04:36pm
Coolio Is that Malfoy? lmfao
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
December 20th, 2007 at 01:19am
lmfao lmfao lmfao that sexy bastard
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 20th, 2007 at 04:12pm
Gosh he's looking old now. He looks older than Jason Isaacs in that picture.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 20th, 2007 at 04:28pm
Also, from wikipedia:

Hero Fiennes Tiffin and Frank Dillane will each play Tom Riddle, the child who becomes Lord Voldemort, at age eleven and as a teenager respectively. Tiffin is the 9-year-old nephew of Ralph Fiennes, who plays the adult Voldemort in the fourth and fifth films.

I think that's pretty damn cool actually Con but them I'm just a saddo lol.

Apparently Bill Nighy might be cast as Scrimgeour, too, which is pretty awesome. Stick some huge sideburns on him and I think that's pretty much perfect casting from my imagination.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 22nd, 2007 at 09:27am
Jay Tee:
Also, from wikipedia:

Hero Fiennes Tiffin and Frank Dillane will each play Tom Riddle, the child who becomes Lord Voldemort, at age eleven and as a teenager respectively. Tiffin is the 9-year-old nephew of Ralph Fiennes, who plays the adult Voldemort in the fourth and fifth films.

I think that's pretty damn cool actually Con but them I'm just a saddo lol.

Apparently Bill Nighy might be cast as Scrimgeour, too, which is pretty awesome. Stick some huge sideburns on him and I think that's pretty much perfect casting from my imagination.
OMG! OMGyes That's just excellent! I'm a huge Bill Nighy fan! Yay! AA So exciting!
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
December 23rd, 2007 at 02:49am
I'm psyched for the next movie Cassie
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
December 23rd, 2007 at 10:56am
Jay Tee:
But Bill Nighy isn't fat Don
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2007 at 03:54pm
Meski:
Jay Tee:
But Bill Nighy isn't fat Don

Neither is Scrimgeour Neutral

I believe you're thinking of Slughorn.

Also, you don't have to be fat to play a fat person. Just like John Rhys-Davies played Gimli the dwarf in Lord of the Rings even though he was the tallest member of the cast or something?
Register