HBP film

AuthorMessage
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 14th, 2008 at 04:14pm
^ Looks nothing like how I pictured her. AT ALL.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 19th, 2008 at 07:02am
she looks close to how i pictured her tbh.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
April 22nd, 2008 at 12:59am
I BRING SPOILERS OBV

SCOOP was on the Half-Blood Prince set again today.

His report back:

I arrived on set, again everyones phones were confiscated.

The call sheet for tommorow has Jessie Cave (Lavender) Rupert (Ron) and Emma (Hermione) so im assuming its some lovvie dovey stuff in the morning and then Dame Maggie Smith is on set later that day in Dumbledores office!

The biggest sound stage had been transformed over the weekend into the cave set for the climax of the film.

There was a huge rocky wall with a crevase sticking out into the lake. There was a small boat docked into the rocks and on the raised rocks there was a stalegtite with a font sticking out from it. There was a greenish glow coming from the bowl.

The scene was shot on a crane camera and showed Dumbledore drinking water! He was screaming 'Kill me' and 'no More' but Harry just kept feeding him the water. Then they cut and did another set up.

They got massive wind machines and blasted Harry. Dumbledore was slumped against the font and Harry was firing spells from his wand. It kind of reminded me of when they were filming the veil for film5. The camera was zooming in and out and craning everywere. Then Harry picked him up and Dumbledore was leaning on Harry. Most of the dialogue was inaudible because of the wind machines.

Belatrix looks more refind. Like shes had to time to groom herself somewhat and scrape back some of her former beauty. Her hair was less wild and she looked 'cleaner'. it was stilly curly and there was a patch of grey near roots.

On another stage in the afternoon Jim Broadbent was kitted up in a fez and jacket for a scene with the actor playing the young Tom riddle. They were discussing Horcruxes.

Slughorn had big rosy cheeks and his big warus moustach and he was eating sweets that Tom had brought him from a little tin.

Tom Riddle was saying he'd been reading a book from the restricted section of the school library. Slughorn was saying that he was 'clever than most of the staff in the school'
Then Tom mentioned Horcruxes and Slughorn looked flustered and angry and chased him away. It was a nice little scene and Jim broadbent really captured what Slughorn should be. Hes got a girly little giggle.

Brilliant days shooting.

Part 2:

The scene with Dumbledore and Harry in the cave was intense. Michael Gambon was 'amazing', His best performance yet. Dan looked truely terrified. I saw some concept art for the inferi and they looks truely scary. David Yates was saying that they would motion capture the inferi later.

Of the cave David said he wanted it to be hostile and dangerous, waves crashing against the rocks etc etc.

If youre trying to picture Slughorn imagine an older version of his character 'Zidler' from Moulin Rouge' Less hair, Bigger white moustache etc.

Imelda Staunton was apparently in the studios over the weekend filming something else but popped on stage to see the action. One of the girls on the crew said that David told her he is planning a massive wand battle for her for film 7!
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
May 3rd, 2008 at 04:09pm
FINE I'LL BRING ALLTHE NEWS DBAGS

"With filming due to wrap up in the next few weeks for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince casting still is being revealed for the sixth movie. As such, word now comes that the part of a young Lucius Malfoy has been cast for the movie, with the role to be played by Tony Coburn."

just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 3rd, 2008 at 09:31pm
Rigo
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
May 5th, 2008 at 10:56pm
Exclusive: Tonks has only one scene in Half-Blood Prince

This past weekend I attended Collectormania 13 in Milton Keynes, England, where, amongst others, Natalia Tena (Tonks) was present. She told me about her role in Half-Blood Prince & her reaction to Deathly Hallows.

The only scene Natalia has filmed for the movie, isn't actually in the book at all. She was only on set for the part where Death Eaters attack the Burrow at Christmas (where Harry & the Weasleys are present). She said that none of the angst of her character is there - indeed, she and Lupin are just suddenly a couple when they meet there.

In regards to Deathly Hallows, she said she was disappointed to see that they got married, due to her own personal preference towards the institution. So she doesn't want a big wedding scene (which some fans think may happen, given the exclusion of Bill Weasley & Fleur Delacour from Half-Blood Prince). But she did say that she would love to have to ride a broom with a pregnant belly.

Natalia also said they cut the Funeral scene for Dumbledore. What in the hell!!!

fuck this movie
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 6th, 2008 at 06:52am
This seriously sounds like the worst HP movie ever.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
May 7th, 2008 at 10:48am
O_O wtf

yeah if they cut off the funeral i won't see it.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 10th, 2008 at 05:07pm
star crossed.:
just_call_me_dookie:

Wtf. They can not cut out the funeral.
I agree.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
May 11th, 2008 at 10:02am
just_call_me_dookie:
star crossed.:
just_call_me_dookie:

Wtf. They can not cut out the funeral.
I agree.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
May 13th, 2008 at 07:17pm

felton looks rank how tragic
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
May 13th, 2008 at 07:19pm
also tl;dr but here's a big thing about the sets and stuff: http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/23426047.html#cutid1

But WWW stood out in bright orange with a curved front door. It was the most wonderful place. It was like every dream you had as a kid. There were skiving snack boxes, puking pastels, U-no-poo, sweets from floor to ceiling. It had a set of stairs winding up the middle and was three floors high. The detail was amazing; the shelves were crooked with brightly coloured goods on every surface. It was truly breath taking. At the end of our tour we watched them filming a scene there. When you see the scene where Fred and George are talking to Ron on the stairs, he asks how much for an item, they say '5 galleons', Ron says 'but I'm your brother' and they say '10 galleons'. Well I am standing behind the stairs (out of sight) by the door! It took eight takes just for that few seconds and I was told they only complete 2 minutes of film a day.

2 cute
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 13th, 2008 at 07:55pm
Freaky Styley 4 Mod:
also tl;dr but here's a big thing about the sets and stuff: http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/23426047.html#cutid1

But WWW stood out in bright orange with a curved front door. It was the most wonderful place. It was like every dream you had as a kid. There were skiving snack boxes, puking pastels, U-no-poo, sweets from floor to ceiling. It had a set of stairs winding up the middle and was three floors high. The detail was amazing; the shelves were crooked with brightly coloured goods on every surface. It was truly breath taking. At the end of our tour we watched them filming a scene there. When you see the scene where Fred and George are talking to Ron on the stairs, he asks how much for an item, they say '5 galleons', Ron says 'but I'm your brother' and they say '10 galleons'. Well I am standing behind the stairs (out of sight) by the door! It took eight takes just for that few seconds and I was told they only complete 2 minutes of film a day.

2 cute
I just had a twin orgasm.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 13th, 2008 at 07:55pm
Freaky Styley 4 Mod:

OMGyes awesome.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 13th, 2008 at 08:04pm
Also, I just found these and thought they were interesting:

Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
May 13th, 2008 at 10:45pm
"I am not afraid, I am with you"

I adore that quote.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 14th, 2008 at 06:56am
Juice Springsteen:

I adore that quote.
Me too. Gave me goose bumps when I read it in the book.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
May 16th, 2008 at 06:51am
star crossed.:
I CAN NOT WAIT SERIOUSLY.
I can. The onlt thing I cannot wait for is my sexy twins. Roxanne
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
May 17th, 2008 at 03:23am
just_call_me_dookie:
Juice Springsteen:

I adore that quote.
Me too. Gave me goose bumps when I read it in the book.
omg the same thing happened to me.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
May 17th, 2008 at 03:24am
just_call_me_dookie:
That isn't how I imagined the basin ;__; But that does look like my cave.
Register