AuthorMessage
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
June 6th, 2008 at 12:50pm
Everlongview.:
irockerrocks:
it is Green Day, it is billie joe, tre, mike, and two or three other guys. IT IS GREEN DAY IN DISGUISE
...No kidding.

-

My mom's friend got the CD like, last week or something, and didn't like it--she said it was too sixties for her taste. [Me: WTF ] So she gave it to me. Yay. Ah

And the songs are just so...awesome. In RS a review said the songs would stand alone even without the Green Day stuff. I wholeheartedly agree; like the first couple times I listened to it I was thinking, y'know, "Oh, this might be one of my favorite songs on the record," then the next song came on and I thought the same thing, and so on with pretty much every track. It's so....good.

And I think Ruby Room and Alligator sound like something the Network would spew out. >.>

Lmfao, Alligator is my favorite one off that album.
I'm listening to it as I type.
Shifty
supernaturalfreak21
Jackass
supernaturalfreak21
July 18th, 2008 at 01:53pm
I bought that album and I didn't like it very much..it was very "60's-ish I want to get high to this vibe" I want Green Day back.
Music to my ears
Idiot
Music to my ears
July 19th, 2008 at 09:36am
Wait so are they changing to the 'Fox boro Hot tubs' forever?
Or are they running two bands (if that makes sense)
I'm really confused :S
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
July 19th, 2008 at 01:20pm
Foxboro Hot Tubs was just a side project.
Maybe they just got bored of being Green Day?
Addison Dewitt
King For A Couple Of Days
Addison Dewitt

Blog
July 19th, 2008 at 01:40pm
Slappy J. Minnelli:
Foxboro Hot Tubs was just a side project.
Maybe they just got bored of being Green Day?

lmfao Well when Green Day hasn't done anything interesting for almost 4 years yeah I'd get bored being themselves too. Rolling Eyes

My first thought was that they all had an identity crisis at the same time. File
XxTreCoolxX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
XxTreCoolxX
August 7th, 2008 at 04:02pm
There so awsome! I bought the CD and its SO AWSOME. I love the song Stop Drop and Roll its so catchy.
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
August 17th, 2008 at 05:16pm
I've got a feeling Billie's kids inspired "Alligator." I don't really know why . . . It just sounds kinda . . . kiddy to me . . .
MyNameIsKatie
Geek
MyNameIsKatie

Mibba
August 25th, 2008 at 12:05am
well i like Green Day wayy better. but is it just me or does FBHT sound kinda like Green Day way back.. like in the 1,039 album??? i mean not like totally but i think they r kinda simlair[sp?]...
MyNameIsKatie
Geek
MyNameIsKatie

Mibba
August 25th, 2008 at 10:24pm
MyNameIsKatie:
well i like Green Day wayy better. but is it just me or does FBHT sound kinda like Green Day way back.. like in the 1,039 album??? i mean not like totally but i think they r kinda simlair[sp?]...
O MY GOD!! i am so fricken retarded. like foxboro is green day so like no fricken dip it sounds like green day. ughh i am so retarded.
Toxic Narcotic
King For A Couple Of Days
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
August 29th, 2008 at 06:11pm
Well i didn't really like foxboro at first cause i wanted them to actually make aother album and i thought it was a waste of time.... And then i relized that they were having an identity crisis (playing at gilman...) and yadda yadda yadda

well i like them now... they have an 80s punk feel to it. I like it.
MyNameIsKatie
Geek
MyNameIsKatie

Mibba
August 30th, 2008 at 01:22am
well like i kinda understand that like they made foxboro.. cuz its kinda like a new start, to try something new. but i still like green day way better, just cuz.. like thats what i always liked.. a new green day album would be like super cool..

maybe they r coming aut with a kick ass album.. cuz its been like 4 years.. and foxboro is just a cover up so like people would be like ohh they r working on that.. not green day.. so like b4 you know it a new green day album will come out all like bam!........ it could happen
XxDistilledSpiritsxX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
XxDistilledSpiritsxX
September 2nd, 2008 at 08:02am
^ Isn't their new album supposed to be coming out in 2009 some time?I heard Billie was doing stuff with piano or something.

Anyway, I don't mind FBH.
It's something different Smile
St. Dude
St. Dude
September 2nd, 2008 at 08:35am
i accidently broke the cd a couple weeks ago and we have yet to go out and buy a new one Sad
WhoTheFuckIsCool?
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
WhoTheFuckIsCool?
September 4th, 2008 at 07:23am
Spider Tre:
i accidently broke the cd a couple weeks ago and we have yet to go out and buy a new one Sad

Gahh that sucks.

Although the new albums different ..
I like it .
ALOT
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
September 29th, 2008 at 07:41pm
i like stop drop and roll but i really want them to bring out an album as green day, so they can tour and comee to australiia ! woohoo ! though i like Ruby Room. It reminds of this tv show called Ruby Gloom. scary.
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
October 2nd, 2008 at 10:35am
I think the best two songs on the album are Broadway and Dark Side Of Night

♥♥♥

Simply amazing.
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
October 8th, 2008 at 06:44pm
i listened to a soundbite of every song online and i liked ruby room, but i kinda did like mother mary until it was played 3 times a day for about a month on the radio, well just one radio station Triple M. If you live in Australia you should know it.
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
October 22nd, 2008 at 10:49am
X96 played Mother Mary like everyday it seemed. I liked it.

X)

(X96 is Utah's best rock station. My opinion.)
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
October 22nd, 2008 at 12:10pm
It's so awsome! I bought the CD before it went up to £12. Lucky me. Anyway...

Listen to Jinx. Then listen to FHT. They sound slightly simular don't they?

Very Happy
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
October 23rd, 2008 at 10:44am
I will have to do that when I get home. X)

haha luckily I have both the FHT CD and the Nimrod CD.
Register