UK Outdoor Arena Dates - 16th, 19th & 21st June 2010

AuthorMessage
madddie
Banned
madddie
March 26th, 2010 at 01:05pm
Hahaha thanks Wink

I got really excited then because I thought you said EIGHT days for a second!! lmfao
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
March 26th, 2010 at 05:20pm
waiting_a_long_time:
wtf?
Well why don't you do this job until then, then quit and then when you get back, get a new job? It's a shame it's so damn hard to find a job. -.-
Work that runs your life is bad work. =[
*hug*
*hugs* it's ok I'll just come over next summer,I'll for sure have enough money then

this is a real good paying job and one of the best paying ones around here and I don't have a dress code so I can just come as I am so I like that a lot

at least you're coming over here =] you decided on going to the LA show? I wish you could come over before the 15th so I wouldn't be going to like 3 of 4 shows by myself xD
waiting_a_long_time
Idiot
waiting_a_long_time
March 27th, 2010 at 08:15am
I'm going to all the ones I can get to.
SO not Canada, but I'm goign to all the dates from teh 14th if I can help it.
Aliiiiii.
King For A Couple Of Days
Aliiiiii.
March 29th, 2010 at 03:16pm
madddie:
Hahaha thanks Wink

I got really excited then because I thought you said EIGHT days for a second!! lmfao

lmfao yeah it's in eight days, I'm totally prepared!

I'm getting more excited. It's basically April now, I seriously don't know where this year has gone.
waiting_a_long_time
Idiot
waiting_a_long_time
March 30th, 2010 at 06:56pm
When it hits April I will strat hyperventelating. I leave Aus for Germany on the 13th of May and my first Green Day experience is on the 29th, in Holland.
So when it hits April one (not only will I be pumped for LOTAG video) I will say "SEEING GREEN DAY NEXT MONTH!!"

And party it up with you fine people.
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
March 30th, 2010 at 07:01pm
Aliiiiii.:
madddie:
Hahaha thanks Wink

lmfao yeah it's in eight days, I'm totally prepared!

I'm getting more excited. It's basically April now, I seriously don't know where this year has gone.

I know, I really can't believe it's practically April, it's crazy, means that it won't feel like too long til Green Day, hopefully .. (yn)
madddie
Banned
madddie
March 30th, 2010 at 07:02pm
I saw the LOTAG video the other day! I liked it, but there are 2 annoying girls in it haha!

How much is the whole trip costing you?! It much be LOADS!
waiting_a_long_time
Idiot
waiting_a_long_time
April 2nd, 2010 at 03:51am
^^
Lots and lots
almost my whole years earnings. (including afterwards). My mum is helping me out in the short term but i'm going to pay her back by the end of the year.
madddie
Banned
madddie
April 4th, 2010 at 09:22am
Oh and how are you going to get the tickets? They usually get sent out a few weeks before the gig right?
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
April 4th, 2010 at 04:08pm
OK guys I'm offically selling my Glasgow standing ticket it's going to be more than the 41 pounds since I paid more for it [since it sold out so fast] let me know if you're interested!
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
April 4th, 2010 at 04:18pm
I was just thinking - I can't remember how early gig tickets usually arrive - but I'll be alright to get all of mine before I go away - d'ya think?

We're leaving mine on the 15th... But are stopping at mine again on the 20th before Glasgow. Hmmmm.
waiting_a_long_time
Idiot
waiting_a_long_time
April 5th, 2010 at 05:46am
You should ring them about that. I rang for Galsgow and asked if they could make sure i had tehm by a certain date cause i'd be leaving and they were really good about it.
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
April 6th, 2010 at 09:34am
I bought mine from a seller on eBay - I might drop them a note and ask if they can send mine out ASAP.
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
April 6th, 2010 at 09:36pm
^ Good ideaa,
Right, I hate to be a pain, but does anyone have the name of/a link for a hotel near the Manchester LCCC? I've been told, if I can find a reasonable hotel that my mum wouldn't mind driving me and my friend, up to manchester the 15th so that i could start quing a lot earlier than if we were driving on the day as long as we had somewhere to stay : )
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
April 7th, 2010 at 05:27am
Etap hotel. It's amaaaaaaaaazing - £35 a night for a room with three beds. And I think it's on Old Trafford Road.

Either way, it's got a tram stop right outside it. Peeeeerfect!
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
April 7th, 2010 at 08:15am
Thank you! That sounds brilliant, I'll look it up now :] ahh yeah, but would the Tram take you near the LCCC? It can't be far anyway :] That sounds really good, because we want to grab a few hours of sleep before we start quing in the early hours :]
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
April 7th, 2010 at 10:24am
I would think the tram would - hang on, I'm gonna go look at logistics Mr. Green
Aliiiiii.
Aliiiiii.
April 7th, 2010 at 10:35am
Google Maps tells me that walking takes 26 minutes from the Etap to LCCC.

Driving takes 7 minutes - which means a taxi would probably be cheap-ish.

I can't work out anything on the Metrolink!
Mr. Freese
Geek
Mr. Freese
April 8th, 2010 at 10:08am
-
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
April 8th, 2010 at 01:13pm
Aliiiiii.:
Google Maps tells me that walking takes 26 minutes from the Etap to LCCC.

Driving takes 7 minutes - which means a taxi would probably be cheap-ish.

I can't work out anything on the Metrolink!

ah! thank you! if the trams are hard to work out or time, i'll probably just go with a taxi, it shouldn't be too much and at least they'd directly take us there. we want to start queing really early so we have no idea which part of the arena we're going too, are you driving to manchesterrrrrr? :]
Register